This brave man went overseas to fight NAZI for YOUR freedom, probably losing a lot of close friends along the way...

This brave man went overseas to fight NAZI for YOUR freedom, probably losing a lot of close friends along the way. What do you tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

siegeculture.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/the-greatest-generation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot

You fought on the wrong side bro

I'd break his faggot face off

I dont want his "freedom"

He fought for Communism, and because of that we had a Cold War until the late 80's, and now that cancer is still spreading because the source wasn't destroyed.

So believed the freedom 'n democracy meme, huh?

Thanks for fucking the British Empire with Lend-Lease and the Suez ultimatum.

Shouldnt of bothered mate wasted american lives to defeat an enemy that was going to be defeated anyway.

>This brave man went overseas to fight NAZI for YOUR freedom
What happened to my freedom gramps?

Thank you for your service.

I respect him because he though that he fought for his country and risked his life for it. But he actualy fought for the jew.

>conscription
>freedom

You're nothing but a Prussian serf, just like those Nazis. Your slave life serves only to pay back the government's debts.

You reap what you sow.

Sorry you a major race traitor chump

Ya got duped

SCHEMING
>GREATEST
ALLY
>OUR
GIVE
>SHECKLES

My uncle Leonard got the silver star in normandy. He went on to fight across France and into Bavaria.
He passed away at 93 a year ago.
He thinks that we made a grave mistake in going against Hitler.
Go make appeal to authority arguments somewhere else, you raging faggot

I'd ask him what he thinks about the world now. I bet he's more right-wing than most people here.

But thanks for your courage any ways..now read a fucking book

Nazi's were never a threat to my freedom.

Just yours.

>Fought for my freedom
You mean fought for the destruction of the west.

>b-but they didn't understand what they were doing
They knew what communism was and that they were allied with them fighting against nationalism. They are traitors and deserve to die.

Unfortunately, your children and the generations that followed became utter degenerates. Be thankful you will not be alive to witness the white genocide.

Good goyim

all wars are fought for the jews like the one coming in North Korea their brainwashing you into.

We should be liberating South Korea from Jewish control not dieing so jews can control North Korea.

Reminder
siegeculture.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/the-greatest-generation/

What's with the Illuminati medal?

Thanks but you wasted a lot of good men not fighting humanitys real enemy - communism. Had the germans been allowed to steamroll stalin we could have then defeated a weaker germany.

White genocide since 1666 chumps

How does it feel to see that the nazis were ultimately right?

I tell him "good job being a little bitch for the Jew and losing friends for the Jew along the way. I'll never respect your old fucking ass for the world you gave us today."

Tell him to stop supplying the enemy with canned food

"I don't want peace -- so I'll start a war that kills 25 million Europeans and open the gates to the Communist degeneracy of the modern world by tainting all conservatism with my ideology by association."

Thanks, goy! Now excuse me while I jew your decedents out of their future.

This.
And yes, seriously it is a Jewish Central Bank instigated war they want us to have, for (((globalism))) and the shadow empire of fake wealth (((money))). Just like every war since 9/11 - the Jew millennium fireworks display.

They were fighting against german nazis, not american nazis.
Big difference.

"here you go, sir"

I'm sure Communism never would have spread beyond the USSR's borders if Hitler was a good little goy. Never mind that Jewish communists had already tried to take over Germany long before Hitler.

>"we conservatives are called nazis because of hitler, it's all his fault, we are just as tolerant as you"
t. fucking retard

Killing Germans is excusable because they are evil and shit. But we needed our own Anglo type of Nazism. Instead we have had seventy years of sliding into degeneracy.
It's not totally grandpas fault but the whole generation ultimately went on to ruin everything that is good and right in the world because the Anglo is infested by Jew evil

Kys

And failed; after which failure, Hitler had attained absolute power and security. Before the mask slipped in toto he had large numbers of sympathizers in Britain. All he had to do was keep to himself and treat his minority populations with some semblance of reasonableness and humanity, and Britain would have lept to his defence if he were attacked just as quickly as she did to that of Poland. Unfortunate to say, the cancer of German militarism struck again, and the modern world is what we ended up with.

I'd rather be German than invaded by Algerian...

>What do you tell him?

I'm so sorry your country betrayed you.
You fought in a preventative economic measure.
You killed people for a preventative economic measure.
Your friends died for a preventative economic measure.

>Britain would have lept to his defence if he were attacked just as quickly as she did to that of Poland
If anyone gave a shit about Poland, why did they let it suffer under Soviet rule? Churchill wiped the banker cum from his lips and then got his marching orders.

Freedom for what, to ruin it all?
He surely didn't know what the fuck he was doing or what the fuck would happen to his nation/world.
He is a soldier, not an intellectual or a politician.

Not a single instance of this outside of a couple of illuminati-type conspiracy theory websites. Yet another fake quote, I should imagine, like the "This war is against the strength of the German people" etc. etc. Churchill one which people keep parading about.

Your children are fucking idiots.

"Operation Unthinkable was a code name of two related plans by the Western Allies against the Soviet Union. The plannings were ordered by British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in 1945 and developed by the British Armed Forces' Joint Planning Staff at the end of World War II in Europe."

"The first of the two assumed a surprise attack on the Soviet forces stationed in Germany in order to "impose the will of the Western Allies" on the Soviets. "The will" was qualified as "square deal for Poland"[1] (which probably meant enforcing the recently signed Yalta Agreement). When the odds were judged "fanciful", the original plan was abandoned. The code name was used instead for a defensive scenario, in which the British were to defend against a Soviet drive towards the North Sea and the Atlantic following the withdrawal of the American forces from the continent."

"The plan was taken by the British Chiefs of Staff Committee as militarily unfeasible due to an anticipated 2.5 to 1 superiority in divisions of Soviet land forces in Europe and the Middle East by 1 July, where the conflict was projected to take place."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Thanks for making the future brown gramps.

thank you for killing the white race faggot

Der Spiegel is an Illuminati conspiracy theory website for (((you)))?

Hitler didn't declare war on great britain and France

He's a faggot for fighting the wrong enemy. His maker will not be lenient.

Careful with that nazi talk, Hans. You will get jailed.

Good goy.

>File: The Uncomfortable Truth.png (170 KB, 994x1042)

Wow.
This thread just shows how many fucking neckbeards on this site.

DIng

360 no scope any noobs?!