Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christians

Other atheists will congratulate you for being euphoric and intelligent.

Faith is belief in the absence of proof.

Why can't atheists accept this?

It's not something you believe it.

This thread always makes me laugh :-D

Piss of you dumb shit. Atheism is faith-based whatever you like it or not. You can't dissaprove Gods existence because its question to the philosophy, not to science, while true science aren't correlated anyway with religion.

Because you are a fedora or you just enjoy dawkins picture ?

>lack of belief is a belief
wew lad

but it isn't something you belive in

You don't "believe" in atheism. The burden of proof lies on religions and so far, they haven't proven shit. It's all a bunch of self fulfilling prophecies. The most important pillar of any theory is falsifiability and it is exactly the one all religions lack.

unless your by nature a good person, don't do it. Christianity teaches great values, regardless whether it is true or not, and helps keep a community together. It is the thing keeping your country together, same with Hungary. That and patriotism, so their's obviously some good in Christianity.

im the next level feodra god. i own exactly 0 fedoras... as i said... next level

>B-B-BUT W-WE HAVE NOTHING T-TO PROVE. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN ATHEISM. BAAAWWWWWWW
Kek

>dissaprove
Disprove, you illiterate kurwa.

you cant belive in not having enough belief

No ? Some religious prophecies came true

>prove there isn't a secret, invisible, non-revealable message written on this paper
protip: you can't
checkmate atheists

Because daddy Dawkins says so

Atheism is a belief. Lack of belief is a belief.

It makes me happier personally. I am agnostic and once I finally abandoned religion completely I feel much much better. Some people have existential problems though, once they actually realise there is no supreme being to supervise em

but if you don't have any belief at all?

Why do you post this same question and this same literal shit picture multiple times every single fucking day? Get necked.

because that's retarded. You can use that argument to defend literally anything you want.

Still waiting for an anwser op :-)

>believe in atheism
You don't know what atheism means, do you?
Even so, believe or don't believe, literally no one gives a fuck. It's not a huge deal.

>You can use that argument to defend literally anything you want

You mean these?
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions

You don't "believe in" atheism. It's the state of belief where you don't believe there is a God, or any gods.

I lost my faith years ago, and consider myself agnostic.

That's the thing about self fulfilling prophecies... There is no falsifiability. Everything that happens can be attributed to a god.
I can also say that every time I close my eyes the entire world actually disappears and reappears as soon as I open them again or I can say that everybody else is a programmed machine and I'm the only conscious being around. That's why falsifiability is so important.

Prove that God exists empirically and I will convert, it's that simple.

Most didn't, and those that did were either solved in the exact same book or vague enough to apply to anything.

Because you can pat yourself on the back and feel superior to your "retarded family" cause they can't, "like you know, just accept it." Atheism has become absolutely religious in its pursuit of a following and in bashing the "believer" or non-believer depending on how you look at it.

Which ones came true? You can interpret the Holy Books to confirm/support anything.

Teeheee won the argument :-DDD

>implying Yoruba isn't the true religion
Prove that Obatala and his Orishas don't exist.

I'm a sane individual and I can have a code of moral/ethics without having to do all the stupid ritualistic shit like going to church and praying on my knees, I want to believe that most adults who identify as Christians don't actually believe all the stupid shit that is written in the bible and just go along with it for practical reasons, but chances are I'm wrong, religious cucks always find ways to surprise me.

You can't "believe in atheism," that's nonsensical.

Atheism is the lack of a theistic belief structure.

If you were asking for someone to make you an atheist, that's not possible unless I know what belief system you have so that it can be challenged.

Ganz genau.
For that example:
1. The burden of proof lies on the person who believes in that non revealable paper.
2. It's a self fulfilling prophecy because it is "non revealable" and there's no way of (dis)proving it. Falsifiability, I'll keep saying it until people get how important it is.

No. Since the existence of God is unknown you can't really dissaprove God it means that you believe in that that there is no God without any proof.

I don't think it's a plausible hypothesis

I think the explanation that makes much more sense is that a group of primates who evolved several hundred thousand years ago, fabricated this idea and then projected their own ignorance and immorality into a set of highly contradictory and misleading holy books.

>I have no belief.
Then you are agnostic. There, how hard was that? Atheists believe there is no God. Hence, atheism is a belief. So answer the OP's question and give one serious reason to believe in atheism.

This

Why do i need to dissaprove god to not believe in it? I just don't believe it because i don't see the point in believing in it.

You misunderstand the scientific method. It's true you can't prove a negative, but we don't assume everything that lacks evidence is true or we'd be doing studies on tons of bullshit.

I'm not agnostic on the existence of unicorns simply because we haven't proven they do not exist. There is no reason for me to live under the assumption that unicorns might be real until evidence for the existence of unicorns is presented.

Not believing there is a god, and believing there is no god are two different things.

>I don't believe you
>vs
>I believe you are wrong
Atheism is the first one.

Wrong. Agnosticism is the belief that knowledge about the existence or nonexistence is impossible.

Atheism is the rejection of (or lack of belief in) the theistic premise.

That thing you just made is called cherry picking. You choose the answer that best fits you and ignore all alternative explanations. Just like all religions have done before.

Atheism is disbelief, stupid

HEY OP HERE'S A ANWSER... don't :-D it's easier not to believe in anything.

Marry me pls

There is an important distinction between positive and negative atheism. Positive atheists assert that God does not exist, negative atheists assert that there is no reason to believe in God until empirical evidence is presented.

This distinction completely affects what you are arguing against.

You can get faggots fucking eachother in the streets and nuslims raping your women,also niggers in your schools.What is it not to like?Tip your fedora and the world tips with you,belive in god and you are alone.

Give me a reason not to? Also you dont believe in atheism, it makes no sense to day that, only a abrahamic nigger would say such a thing

Aw, poor thing. We have the plot of God's not dead 3 right there.
Are you really that stupid to believe that you are the victim?

hi Pjotr, I am your god, yeah I do exist but I dont give a fuck about any of you. I created humanity out of boredom and anything you read in any of holy books were made out by other humans so no need to seek any divine wisdom there, you might as well believe that Harry Potter is real. Spoiler alert: there is no hell or heaven, thats just something few dudes made up long time ago so the soldiers will not be afraid that much in battles. And also Santa is not real.

>belive in god and you are alone
Pretty sure those Muslims raping your women believe in a God too. Why not join them?

This.

There's Agnostic Atheism and Gnostic Atheism.

The latter is the belief that there is no god. No one has ever claimed this, at least no one who isn't clinically delusional.

>There is an important distinction between positive and negative atheism.
1 sentence... Atheism dosen't even exist :-D
Argument dissaproved redard now ged ganser ^=^

t. pomohaci

Love you too Germany.

Pls send me a cute Estonian girl tia

FUCKK OF VVERE FLL YOU FUCKING RETARD

This guy again
sage stupid nigger

I'm going to start a new religion based on self fulfilling prophecies. I can magically make objects levitate but only when nobody else sees it and it doesn't work as well if somebody records it.
I also have a giant laser beam that fits in my hand but it is invisible and cannot be touched/seen or measured. My dog flies but only when I'm the only one present.
I can magically appear in front of every person at the same time but only when they have their eyes closed and have no way of seeing me or recording me. You can't prove me wrong and therefore you should believe in all of this.
Checkmate atheists.

I think fedora tippers forgot my question. Why should i believe in atheism ?..

The tithe for stealing CADPAT is sending us some cute girls, and then you won't even be as full anymore

no, the question is why should we care what do you believe in?

VVE ARE ALVVAYS FULL FUCK OFF FAGGOT

So you don't care if i don't believe in atheism ?

Go back to your shitty 80% atheist country, kid and never come back

You must be trolling us. Your statement is fucking wrong! You don't "believe" in atheism. Look at all the explanations in this thread about why that statement is fucking false. And yeah, your ad hominem attacks are quite ridiculous.

no one cares if you believe in anything

Feels fucking good man. Fucking fedoras everyvvhere. Even in our parlament. Our president has a fucking golden fedora vvith vape god vvritten on it. and every year on special occasion she dabs and dips the fedora.

no, I really dont. Same as I dont care that some kids believe in tooth fairies... same thing

>believe in atheism
>believe
I think you have the wrong idea

:-D

You totally won with that image. Ad hominem attacks get old really quick. Besides, I'd take the whole man boobs/fedora package over a two digit IQ like yours any day ;)

I think religion is like watching a TV on a single channel and being an atheist is turning the TV off.

Or switching it to a diffirent channel ;)

Cheap troll

But vvhat if you don't believe in god nor atheism?
That's some next level shit you polskristian can't digest. Also not getting offended by stupid shit = cheap troll? :-]

Like this channel?

If I ever were to invent a religion, I'd love to have people like you on board. People who don't listen to arguments,people who attack those who try to talk some reason into them and who blindly follow others. Oh, and also people who firmly believe their ignorance equals other people's knowledge. It's actually amazing.
Next time I'm in Poland I'll tell you all about my new religion, I'm sure I could convince you ;)

The ironic thing is that i have the visual snow contition thingie....shit
:DDD

either it makes sense to you or it doesn't, I don't care desu
it's not like it changes anything about what you have to do today

Unless you can find purpose in the world that strictly isn't a political ideology, then you absolutely should not be atheist.

The world is a lot more interesting from an non theistic perspective, when god doesn't inhabit the unknown, you have a real reason to forge into it, or at least lack an excuse to not.

But it mostly comes down to personality, religion and science are equally good paths for an individual to take.

a-
As a prefix, before a consonant, meaning “not,” “without”:

theism
noun
"belief in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe."

So an atheist is one "without" a "belief in the existence of a god or gods". I'm not one myself, but could you cunts be a little more honest about the position.

>it means that you believe in that that there is no God without any proof.
No, I just don't actually give a fuck.

The basis of your lack of understanding is that you need to ask 'Why?', whereas I only need to know 'How?".
'Why?' has no actual, meaningful answer, since it's always going to be either 'dunno lol' or 'it happened because these other possibilities did not happen'.

Choosing to believe that there is or was a Creator is just kicking the responsibility upstairs.
Instead of not giving a shit about how it all started or accepting that it's currently impossible to know, you believe in an allmighty being that created everything, while still arriving at the same conclusion, when asked 'how did the Creator start'.

you can't, human life is based on belief. Even to make a rigorous scientific observation to see the truth or whatever you first have to believe your senses aren't fucked up because they're the only mean you have to communicate with your environment. That's philo 101 nigger

Don't. Pick a pagan god or choose one from the new Pantheon of Gods just to piss the atheists that comprise the Skeptic Community. Don't worry about going to hell , you're posting on an image board. You're already in hell.

Atheism's just as misguided as any other gnosticism.