Is he actually funny to anyone who is not autistic?

is he actually funny to anyone who is not autistic?

And how would we know? Fuck off kike.

I think he's sexy.

What's goin' on big guy?

i think hes fucking hilarious. my parents tell me i dont have autism so there you go

He's a loser that never got a decent job after college and dated a tranny.

Bugs don't find him funny.

So there's that.

The videos where he trolls "TEDX" and trolls a bunch of college students at Rutgers are both extremely funny and clever. If you don't get it then you're simply too dumb to enjoy it and you don't exactly need to be a rocket scientist to understand his stuff.

He's had a couple decent jobs, he worked in graphic design and as a car salesman. Why don't you like Sammy "Guns" Hyde?

He is a fairly intelligent but very emotionally troubled guy. He writes some funny and good insightful stuff, but it is so buried in his damage that it's hard to pick the nuggets of corn out of his shit.

>dated a tranny

Sure thing buddey, and I got even more jpg dirt on him! Wait I have to fire up facebook messenger generator and you'll see the conniving shit that old bad man Sam was up to!

I have Sam on Discord, want me to tell him to get in this thread?

Do you think Sammy gets phonecalls every time there's a happening?

i find this post both extremely funny and clever. i'm glad i'm not simply too dumb to enjoy it you don't exactly need to be a rocket scientist to understand his stuff.

Yeah get him, he's wanted.

he looks like me if i grew up uncivil

he's kind of funny sometimes. he kills every joke he makes, though. some people think the joke killing thing is the funny part. i don't. maybe it's just part of his creative process...like a miner has to travel to extremely remote unmined spots to find the rare nugget of gold, this guy has to go to extremely retarded places to express his rare nuggets of humor.

Hush. I think he's sexy.

What is this young man's name, Sup Forums?

US Soldier, 8th army division. 42nd Blatoon

his stuff varies from boring pretentious to mildly amusing, but the truth is a single episode of Awesome Show contains more quality goofs and gaffs than Sam Hyde's entire career

Those faggots are not funny at all.

Welcome

To the theater of wuoar

Literally nigger tier eye colour

no need to be spiteful, personally they are pretty shit but AS was the bees knees a few years ago

>140763660
Kill yourself my man.

You mad, bong? Samuel Hoild offends your Caliphate?

His comedy isn't halal? It's not in line with the teachings of your prophet (pbuh)?

he has his moments

He's offline rn but linked him

hes just funny and you are just mad bro XD

AS was funny twenty years ago.

Hydewars is hit or miss but the one for creative types is good.
I really liked World Peace so it sucks it was cancelled. Good to see Nick and Charls have other shit going on though

He is the voice of a generation regardless of whether you think he is funny or not. Young white autistes have lost all of our positive role models and someone who will make art that doesnt totally shit on us and even stands up for us is /ourguy/
MDE and Drive: Autist support media

Probably my favorite MDE bit.

You're gonna shoot HOT CUM

He's not always "funny" as a comedian, more of satirist or just gives commentary. His demeanor ranges from sounding insane, to having his finger right on the pulse of what is happening to men in America. His MDE stuff is hit or miss in my opinion.