Cycling

>tfw you are into cycling but you are not a soyboy

>hated by cycling soyboys, hated by swoleRight despite the fact that Im also swole

anyone know this feel?

Biking is cool. I do it in between gym days and run days. Never wear Lycra or spandex. Always carry a gun while in the saddle.

What's this soyboy meme you keep forcing, crobro?

Gas all motorists with their own exhaust.

Look up "James allsup how to join antifa" on YouTube

Wanna cycle with me?

t. soyboy

iktf

Though I'm still working on the swole part. My upper body looks weird as fuck with such a ripped core

You faggots know they make cycles with motors know, right? They go fast and kick ass. Sell your pedal bullshit and buy a superbike

>I do it in between gym days and run days. Never wear Lycra or spandex.

CHAFFFING

Just wear black lycra bib, youll look fine - gay colours is what makes it look gay. Also ,if you cycling in oclder weather, youll realize the unitliy of lycra.

Im not a an everyday roadie, but I do serious climbs on local mountains once a week - its the best cardio youll ever have. Skipping entirely on cardio is a recipe for hearth problems.

its a new word for numale

>Sell your pedal bullshit and buy a superbike

expensive. cycling allows you to be a Quadzilla and do cardio. never done a leg day in my life.

I'm not even sure how to give a shit what another man thinks about anything that I do.

But nobody sees me for a majority of my ride anyways, I live in the rockies and I like to ride on 100+ year old logging roads, the trees have since grown together to form long tunnels.

Just do shit for you, you're not in a movie, nobody's keeping score.

bikes are based af but the cosplay shit is not

No, faggot, you're hated by everyone for playing with your toy in the street when real adults need to get places.

gottagofast

he-man legs
t-rex arms

>BWAAAH why people can't accept me

who the fuck cares, do what makes you happy and fulfilled, and don't bother with opinions of the sheep

>giving up on peddling
No way, you need to go with a pedelec. You still pedal like any other bike so you can't be lazy, but the electric assist your effort is multiplied. It feels so fucking awesome to pedal hard in a high gear and hit 28mph on a flat road. Plus, since you're helping the motor, you can stretch the battery life to last way longer than those throttle models.

I have pic related because I didn't want to be tied down by a car anymore despite living outside of town, and it's got a fuckoff huge battery that can go 60 miles on lower power. Cost me a pretty penny, sure, but I'm a quarter of the way to this thing paying for itself just in saved gas money.

>to pedal hard in a high gear and hit 28mph on a flat road

whatareroadbike.jp

how much have you payed for electronic setup? they are bizzaraly expensive these days

you're a faggot.

wew that is beautiful

Do you masterbate with 1 or 2 fingers?

Tfw some mormon faggot yells "kale yeah"! when you ask him for his discount treads.

anyone who uses the retarded expression "soyboy" isn't to be taken seriously

It was 1,999 which isn't even that bad compared to a nice road bike. Needed something that could take gravel and dirt roads, and there's no way I could keep up that kind of speed on a road bike for any reasonable distance anyway.

u mad soiboi?

Enjoy your testicular cancer

shut. the fuck. up. you got that?
>t. gymcel

>anyone know this feel?
No, I have no fucking idea what are you talking about.
You like to ride bicycle?
You're a faggot?
What? Be straightforward, you're not on rebbit

I don't even lift anymore I got tired of that fucking bullshit. All I do is cycle, run, hiit. Anyone that has a problem with that is a faggot.

Asshurt wagekeks BTFO when I'm rightfully taking up the entire lane like a real dickhead

soy is bad for males and should be avoided, do your own research, nice digits btw

>he doesn't do leg winters
stay slow

Good, good, let the hate flow trhough you