Why do such a disproportionality large number of Chinese people, particularly those with university qualifications...

Why do such a disproportionality large number of Chinese people, particularly those with university qualifications, permanently leave China?

To colonize.

To seek out the BWC.

>The grass is greener on the other side.

All that nationalism they display in other countries is just a show so they aren't assassinated by spies.

This, also spying.

All of these.

Because China sucks. The smart ones who are smart enough to leave, leave.

China is a cutthroat as fuck place man. Plus I think there's concern about the long-term financial and political stability of the country. Maybe the ones that move just wanna be able to live in peace without worrying about being randomly disappeared..

desu tho idk what goes on in China is a big information blackhole

BWC

Beleive it or not, the social welfare in America is much better than those in China. I know of tons of older (60's to 80's) Chinese people who come here and live off medicaid and cheap ass illegal basement housing here along with.

The majority of the skilled ones stays or goes back to China now a adays. People will probably notice the difference in a generation or two more as most chinks of my generation have either just started work or are early in the workforce

>If I shit post hard enough it'll come true!

There's very little true opportunity in China.

Despite the image China gives to the world, in the end it's still a old boys club where you MUST have connections to the ruling party or you will be literally nobody. All major figures in China are, in the end, connected in some way to the people in charge.

Furthermore, with more education comes more understanding of just how backwards and corrupt the Chinese government truly is. Sure, for Westerners we don't care because it doesn't affect us and it makes us money, but for actual educated Chinese people it's unbelievably stifling.

The only reason the rest of the remaining Chinese intellectuals haven't left China is the perception (perpetrated by the Chinese government) that they aren't welcome anywhere else and the sheer level of control the Chinese government has over it's people.

hes right though
beijing even controls what is allowed to be taught in australian universtites. you will hear no mention of taiwan, as a country, in any IR course.

In Australia maybe, but the U.K. And US are still free at the moment.

>that they aren't welcome anywhere else and the sheer level of control the Chinese government has over it's people.
I think this is very true
the feeling I get when talking to first year Chinese students is that they're literally brainwashed.
talking to 3rd and 4th year students, they are much more open about being critical towards the party.

We are having our first wave of chinese inmigration, any advice?

if you let them start too many small businesses expect the amount of chinese unemployed to be very low and the amount of chilean unemployed to be very much higher than what ever it already is
but that you should expect anyway.
rent will be cheaper since landlords will want you to pay everything in cash so they can get around taxes.
and dont expect to be able to use your cards at most food places they need to evade tax too.

Chinese people are brainwashed, most of them are very naive at life - socially retarded. They don't party, they're not 'loud' and they try to keep themselves at a very low profile.

Most of them are friendly though, but they don't assimilate. You'll never see them working in a local business, they will always try to bring their business hear, they rather bring their stuff than to work as an employee.

My gf is chinese.

meant here*

What did he mean by this?

Estacion Central is the closest thing we have to Chinatown - there's an insane amount of chinese businesses now over there. They mostly hire illegals since they are cheaper.

They don't bother learning the language and if you want to get closer to them you have to use mandarin. For example: trying to eat authentic chinese food, they have the typical chopsuey, mongolian meat or whatever. But if you want the real stuff like noodles, chicken feet, etc. you have to use mandarin.

It's a pain in the ass though. They are really hard to reach. I gf lived a few years in the US and is part 'westernized' but the traditional behavior will still remain.

my gf*

my english is shit today sorry

>Live in a pile of shit
>Desire to leave said pile of shit
What part of this is confusing to you OP?

I know a guy from china, he hates it, never wants to go back

>communism
/thread

SINK
THE
CHINKS

they're sent by chinese communist party to spy on us and infiltrate the society

China is one of the few countries where the female suicide rate is higher than the male.

They want to stay alive.

>free
>america is 40% white and will be 25% white in 10 years
>google and the governments are cracking down on all wrongthink and racist white men are more evil than anything in human history
lol at least the great wall of china and chinese censorship isn't aimed at genocide of chinese men. fucking retard. you're some spic probably so 20% white america makes you happy

Where is the proof?

>throwing away your glorious Chileano genes for some slant pussy

because china sucks. no one wants to use squat toilets or die in an escalator collapse

It's a shit tier country.

Better than columbians and haitians desu

To escape the White Frost?

>why do smart chinks want to leave a polluted, oppressive, communist shithole where everyone gets paid in 'fixed currency' that renders all their savings useless after a few years due to inflation

Gee I wonder

Flag checks out

Why are the Chinese such a round faced, funky looking people compared to the Japanese?
Honestly they seem a good deal dumber too. Just saying.

>disproportionality large number
What is that number in numbers?

>particularly those
Whats is that particularly in numbers?

At least 21st century please.

I mean what is the "proportionate" ratio.

This was the first hit on google. But searching for other countries just gives me more articles about China.