SWEDEN YES!!!!!!!

cbc.ca/news/politics/gudrun-shyman-tells-racists-to-stick-it-usa-belongs-to-afghani-youth-1.4277832

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/gudrun-shyman-tells-racists-to-stick-it-usa-belongs-to-afghani-youth-1.4277832
cbc.ca/news/politics/gudrun-shyman-tells-racists-to-stick-it-usa-belongs-to-afghani-youth-1.4277832
youtube.com/watch?v=wTfdxU1JoEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Scandinavia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked. Here's the archive. unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/politics/gudrun-shyman-tells-racists-to-stick-it-usa-belongs-to-afghani-youth-1.4277832

Sometimes I wonder if Sweden has been mind controlled.

Thank you Sweden for helping us see the light. As I sharted for the fifth time today reaching for a burger something felt amiss, and now I know it's because we banned the muslims

Now i am waiting for all Scandinavians to die so Slavs can reclaim their rightful clay

YASSSS SWEDEN

is this the current elected party of sweden or just a nutjob party no one cares about?

That's incredibly hateful. How do they not see themselves as evil?

>schayman

Great idea, ship all the refugees too an area where nature just killed the last inhabitants, can't happen again. Right?

swedes are not scandinavians and scandinavians are not swedes, the swedes and shitskins will die together

>replying to fake-URL

Race traitors hang first.

>women degrade western society to the point where it's ok to get abortions instead of using contraception
>media is literally preaching the gospel of the anti-christ and normies are eating up every bit of it
But no it's because we didn't let in enough muslims

>cbc.ca/news/politics/gudrun-shyman-tells-racists-to-stick-it-usa-belongs-to-afghani-youth-1.4277832

Get redirected for some reason. OP are you bullshitting me?

I will slaughter the next whore with a bedsheet over her head that i see

I cant wait for the caliphates to emerge and start hanging feminists

Nevertheless, Sweden belongs to Poland
Finland belongs to Russia
Denmark can stay
Norway will be a nuclear wasteland

So hurry up and die
Give me a call when you are ready to drown yourself, mkay?

what floods in texas

She is the leader of the feminist party. I know what flag I'm flying but I'll let you figure it out on your own.

Most of the people in Texas affected were non-white. Typical racist Swede, so evil and hateful against their own kind.

Ah swede balls, a classic

I stand in awe of the "humanitarian world superpower" and the sheer benevolence of the "Swedish" people.

Not really though. Go fuck yourself faggots.

>altrights ITT don't even check the link

Oh, as a floridian we would love to see her try.

Please send them here. We'll send them back to you unrecognizable.

why do the green/feminist/alternative left parties sound like absolute brainwashed cults?
i swear jehova's witnesses have more rational thought than them.

Link leads to some other article, is this real OP or are you fucking with me?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

HEY BADDA BOOM BADA BING

>Florida

Hell no
This is MY swamp

Trump is love, Trump is life.

((( Schyman )))

Every

fucking

time.

Why do PEOPLE who TALK like THIS sound SO CRAZY

so they are an elected party of sweden?

I wonder what Cuba and the Bahamas did to piss her off?

wewlad

Sweden please die faster

(((Bonnier))) media monopoly.

Actually most of eastern Europe is rightful Germanic land

Uh the link goes to a story about a bra? Why is it redirecting?

Sweden's entire government is female, who are most likely hardcore feminists. The country is a lost cause

>Amerifat
>speaking in the name of germans
>talking about europe like he knows anything

rolling for Mehmet beheading her

u one cheeky cunt m8

What foreigners need to understand about our natural disasters is that they overwhelmingly target minorities. The Hurricane Harvey flood targeted the low-lying areas in Houston which had been built on since 1990 by illegal aliens who were too poor to afford higher areas. Articles have been written about this. There were 600,000 illegal aliens in Houston, almost 4% of the illegal alien population in the U.S.

Hurricane Irma will target the gays, who dominate the Florida keys; Hispanics, who dominate in Miami on south; and old Jews, who have retired in great numbers on the east and west coasts of Florida and who dominate the political machines.

That leaves white crusaders. So if Swedish Jew (((Schyman))) thinks Muslims are safe to invade the US, he is in for a shock.

did everyone just look at the screenshot?
the link leads to a completely different article

>Finland belongs to Russia

No, you belong to them, you dirty Slavshit.

Tucker Carlson showed a clip of an actress from The Goonies bragging about her abortions to a crowd. She was met with roaring applause.

' i'm 1/16th European ' kek

It's not real guys.

#kill

>' i'm 1/16th European ' kek

correction : ' i'm 1/128th european - so technically i am irish, muh heritage '

fake you idiots

Not this shit again..

*inhales*
*shouts* RUSSSIAAAA, I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR MONGOLOIDS IN CHECK. FINGOLIAN ESCAPED YET AGAIN

I love it when they say stuff like this in public.

this is the praised army of anons, who have mastered the art of weaponized autism
yet they can't be bothered to check if the screenshot comes from a real article

Are (((they))) just stupid? I mean sometimes I wonder if they really enjoy rubbing it in our faces, they've always had this nature.

Hahaha not as long as we got Inger Stojer to save us

Well thatll be karma for the bombing an wars they got for 30yrs. But its still no comparison

>Schimán
youtube.com/watch?v=wTfdxU1JoEY

You have been independent for nearly 30 consecutive years now, it's enough. Time for you to be taken over again.

MFW Mother Nature is cleansing the USA of degenerates.

When does this end? How far do we have to be pushed before we go full saxon, viking and crusader? Is that what they want?

Lmaoooo wtf

First ever country to be totally MKultra'd.

>Feminist party
>Supports radical islam

rly made me think

>Leader of Sweden's Feminist party
Yep, checks out

Hey you
Your cocksleeve is being rude to me, do something about him, will you?

I refuse to believe Löfven isn't 100% Jew. Sweden has proven their will to destroy society, Christianity and the white race. Ask them if they pull the same shit as pic related for shitskin refugees they don't

hahahha faggots

>Gudrun Schyman
you couldn't find a more washed-up and disgraced politician in Sweden
Not to mention she got nailed for tax fraud like any honest politician

just nuke it

Our first mosque was also our last. What about Sweden?

nice "source", faggot. the article you linked has nothing to do with your picture. how's feel like living in lala fairy land?
sage in all fields

don't know, we don't have large ugly muslim buildings as far as I know, they are only in tiny basements

You see, Americans?

The refugees are celebrating the destruction of your cities. Doesn't that make you want to open your borders to them?

Gudrun Schyman is NOT Swedish

The absolute state of them.
Sweeden, god rest your soul.

And non white areas were mostly flooded. 4D Chess Checkmate Gudrun.

This one isn't particularly showy either.

Sorry, I don't speak mexican.

>replacing sandniggers with slavniggers
doesn't sound like a good proposition to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Scandinavia
>1963
intredasting

>article doesn't match screenshot

I feel violated

>peaceful
>I'm happy you died!

Why is an island nigger talking to me

Based Mahmoud

The world belongs to the USSR.

Gudrun Schyman is the leader for the political party Feminist Initiative which is completely obsolete and will never ever get more than 5% votes (all from brainwashed women living in stockholm)

Discard her opinion, she's fucking crazy

Look at that smug cunt with the glasses selling out her country and people. I'd like to see her dangling from a rope....

>All of you will rightfully drown and die
Such a nice lady.

you should feel honored that I'm even stooping down to address you, bogdan

Doesn't take into consideration that a 40% of the displaced are either Mexican migrants, self hating SJW's, niggers or mystery meat of some sort.

my man!

should not you be busy.. i dunno, being poor and miserable?
get back to your island you island nigger

>Americans start a war in Afghanistan
>Stick around there forever
>Ban refugees from Afghanistan that are unsafe because of their actions

Burgers will defend this. Apologise and take responsibility.

kys