Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCH2NG9qTSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5By7p8M1J4
youtube.com/watch?v=7oCmhZ-1gGc
youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU
youtube.com/watch?v=WgaV-3epSEU
youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're probably not a Jew and never went to private school.

My great great grandmother was jew and I went to a very poor private school

But if we're being intellectually honest there's no other private schoolboy jews who talk like hitchens

I'm sure there are a few. Off the top of my head, Mark Steyn comes to mind.

God struck him right from where he was sinning the most

That Australian broad just isn't listening to the words being said

hard to listen when youre soaking wet

Fuck hitchens. He was a drunken lecher, not to mention a neocon hawk. The fat kike got what he deserved in the end

Its not just accent Hitchens had wit and charisma

Or rather the wit is the charisma. You can say the same things that Peter Hitchens says and its less just less charismatic because hes kind of robotic

Hitchens is an interesting character, lots of decent videos online for entertainment purposes.

>he takes mikey moore apart over his 911 movie.
>he went to school with bill Clinton.

You realize Hitchens was a faggot godless commie piece of shit?

who else is a commie?

hitchens stopped being a marxist a long time ago.

Uh-oh. Butthurt god-botherer detected.

This is the Intelligence Squared debate from a decade ago "The catholic church is a force for good in the world":
youtube.com/watch?v=pCH2NG9qTSw

By the time Hitchens and Fry had finished speaking they'd swung even more of the vote to their Against side. Would have loved to have seen hitch take on US Evangelists in a similar debate - he'd probably have won it with Adam Sandler alongside him.

hes great
the numales from reddit based pedes hate the cunt cause he doesnt suck off jesus like a good christcuck

He was a Trotskyist to the very end

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5By7p8M1J4

>tfw i remember watching all these debate videos back in 2009-2010 thinking Hitchens was overreacting when he was talking about the threat of an Islamic caliphate forming

stop larping as a christian

You can tell who wrote that trying their best to bring him down a peg

Stupid white man how dare he warn the UK and the world of the dangers of fundamentalist islam.

that's the best thing, he accurately described what would happen but nobody listened
also this: youtube.com/watch?v=7oCmhZ-1gGc

me. More of a marxist which is actually what Hitchens was but still.

He warned about the possibility of an Islamist insurgency in Nigeria all the way back in around 2008 too. Very astute man. Also said Erdogan was going to become a dictator.

I am not going to listen to a fat cunt for an a hour and a half m8

>My great great grandmother was jew
Stopping reading right there. You're tainted.

Youd have to be plenty fucking stupid to discount what a man says about X because he's a Y when Y is unrelated to X

Or can someone please explain how being a quasi Marxist means you cant critique Islam?

he also said he never expected Israel to be a normal state or a two-state solution to happen as long as Hamas was in power and any Israel government cowtowing to its religious crackpot clan, since both religious parties have a veto on what happens to the settlements or any resolutions

any he also said he never expects the US to have universal/socialized health care even if everyone did want it. let's see how those predictions play out over the next decades

well america is the only country in the world that doesnt negotiate medicine prices with the private companies because thats too much regulation

so instead if you hug your baby when its born the hospital charges you $500

kek. libertarian paradise. and most americans are fine with that. so i expect he'll remain correct in that regard.

Can you? I like Hitchens and thought they were just putting him in a funny situation, there's nothing wrong with what he's saying. Though it was probably written by David Mitchell, that's from 'That Mitchell and Webb Sound', so it's certainly possible it was intended to be critical.

Yeah its got Mitchells signature all over it. Being a BBC stormtrooper there's no doubt he doesn't appreciate the xenophobic views of Mr Hitchens who criticises the prophet

Only that the American healthcare system has NOTHING to do with libertarianism.

>dont regulate businesses
>dont let the government negotiate on my behalf
>dont provide healthcare to anyone who cant afford it

its libertarianism lad. just because theres profit doesnt make it capitalist solely.

was hitches right about the pipeline with the middle east.

The American healthcare system is regulated out the ass. This is either bait or you are beyond fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU

hey look its a bluepilled guy who thinks everything he hears on CNN or whatever is a fact

>You see, other industrialized countries negotiate prices on prescription drugs. Most of them have socialized medicine, so they negotiate prices in huge volumes with enormous buyer power. The U.S., on the other hand, prohibits Medicare from negotiating on drug prices. It sounds crazy, but it’s true. Generally speaking, drug companies tell Medicare how much it costs to manufacture a drug and Medicare adds some kind of acceptable margin, an approach known as cost-plus-pricing. Unfortunately, many hospitals base their prices for other customers on what Medicare reimburses, so this pricing scheme sets the tone for the entire system.

to reiterate:
>The U.S., on the other hand, prohibits Medicare from negotiating on drug prices.

if you dont understand what this means you are massively retarded

>tfw i watched Hitchens' documentary about Mother Teresa and broke down why she was a piece of shit to my deeply catholic mother
oh the times of being euphoric

>Hitchens was wrong we're totally gonna change the mindset of a population who literally thinks that's reducing prices on medicine is some sort of communist tactic and not just what a democratic population should do for itself

An hour and a half with Hitchens is better than the entire rest of your week, shitsock.

Hitchens was a great speaker, too bad he never said anything genuine

>t. attention span of never being capable of grasping lengthy academia

what did mr Hitches actually think about nine eleven?

any videos

Hitchens was brilliant and his words and writing still are today. Although I do wonder what he might say about the potential value of religious values now in the face of marxist leftists seizing control of the atheist movement.

Peter > Christpoher

>Christopher

He went full neocon zionist and supported the iraq war

If you're saying that the American healthcare system is unregulated or "libertarian" because it's not regulated in that one aspect, then you are, and I repeat myself, beyond fucking retarded. Are you dictating your shitposts to someone? Because there's no way someone like you would be able to operate a computer.

invading iraq was fine, having no exit strategy or maintenace plan was not fine

but its not like he was part of the strategy team, it's a just war to invade iraq

It's the ABC. They don't care about listening because they're always right.

the prices are unregulated, which has been the thesis from the beginning of this discussion

yes doctors need qualifications, youre tremendous for noticing that, youre not completely retarded for not understanding the entire argument from beginning to end

Iraq didn't do 9/11. Even if you think it was a good idea to invade for whatever horseshit reason it was a huge waste of money and only advanced israeli & friends interest.

kid afghanistan got invaded, iraq was a seperate issue that retards thought was because of 911 but wasnt

t.sjw

what a waste of air you are

please tell me what the official justification of invading iraq was. we're all gonna wait here for you to find the source that says its because of 911.

why would that be relevant?

weapons of mass destruction.

>Iraq didn't do 9/11. Even if you think it was a good idea to invade for whatever horseshit reason it was a huge waste of money and only advanced israeli & friends interest.

Because:
1) you wrote Iraq didn't do 9/11 and
2) something about "whatever horseshit reason" as though there was no reason and
3) then decided the invasion was wrong because the strategy was bad. as though if the war had been won it'd be just, but because it wasn't it was not a just war.

You're a moron, to put it plainly. Why did you mention it wasn't iraq if not but to make out that they shouldn't have been blame for iraq?

are you mad? Christopher was the best orator of the 21st century, the guy showed up to debates with enough alcohol in his body to paralyze a medium sized elephant and he still disintegrated his opposition in the most eloquent way possible, the guy could sell a gas chamber to jews. Peter is a rando christcuck that you just happen to agree with.

He was a Marxist leftist.

Without 9/11 there wouldn't have been public support for the war. Are you underage how could you not know this?

The public supported the war? Surprise to me

he wasn't for a long time, he became right wing when he supported bush

they elected bush twice

>On 15 February 2003, there was a coordinated day of protests across the world in which people in more than 600 cities expressed opposition to the imminent Iraq War. It was part of a series of protests and political events that had begun in 2002 and continued as the war took place. Social movement researchers have described the 15 February protest as "the largest protest event in human history".[1]

this fucking kid is so fucking stupid its fucking unreal

THE LARGEST PROTEST EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY

>yeah but they (who?) said iraq did 911 (cause im retarded and think this)

so a protest means the general public didn't support it? You must actually be underage to not grasp the sentiment at the time in the US

How old were you in 2001? Do you even remember how fucking mad the average american was?

I would dare say that the biggest protest in human history against an action is what is by definition non-support, yes, you fucking moron

Just cause you were still pissing your bed in 2003 and you're trying really hard to not be wrong, instead of not just taking a moment to learn something

>invading Iraq was fine

t. (((Bill Kristol)))

>"was"
Key word, dumbshit.

If the general public didn't support it why did they need to protest? Isn't that like preaching to a pastor? To sum up your opinion though:
>Iraq was a just war
>the public didn't support it
>the public for some reason elected bush to a second term

Once a faggot always a faggot

My god you're retarded. Confirmed for never reading a single thing he wrong.

He supported the war in Iraq to help the Kurds and kill Islamists. He remained critical of Bush's domestic policy.

The wrong Hitchens snuffed it.

>Hitchens's last words were
>capitalism
>downfall

He's just too fucking well read. I would have to blow up every electronic device in my house to even get close to his appetite for reading

>mfw people actually believe this shit

>If the general public didn't support it why did they need to protest?

Imagine writing this down and then feeling comfortable to share it with the world

>Hitchens was profitting off the oil that was being taken from muslims
>He didn't have an inherent hate for genocide of all forms that would've lead to an ideological hate of the iraqis for what they did to the kurds, nor a fear of what they would continue to do unchallenged by the international community

really makes me think... was Hitchens just against Islam because he was working for BP?

>everyone doesnt support war
>protest about it to raise public support you already have?
>vote president in again
lel you're either underage or too stupid to realize your daily show bubble wasnt reality

basically just an english teacher whose heavy drinking and public school charm lucked him into being bros with martin amis. not funny, not creative and his ire at the lack of both clearly played a part in the contrarian meme merchant persona he flaunted in order to pay his alimony.

one has to be suspicious of any englishman would willingly apply for US citizenship.

I wish his edgy fans would embrace his love of literature as they have done his pointless anti-religion diatribes. the only worthy things he ever produced were biographies and literary analyses.

>the public was against the iraq war
>so they voted him in because the public never changes their minds, especially not during a time of war, especially when they know they cant just pull out now that theyre in, especially when their economy is booming and theres no reason to change national direction

cunt you are so fucking dumb i hope they dont let you near the fryer at mcdonalds because you will scold yourself or someone nearby

Quick someone post more Hitchkino

>a few kurds get killed
>omg its a genocide
wow based hitchens much principle

youtube.com/watch?v=WgaV-3epSEU

This is pretty brutal. I'm sure some pede will hand wave every single argument though, cause he is a marxist afterall.

t. Muhammed

REE THE AMERICANS BOMBED IRAQ CAUSE OF 911
I MEAN FOR OIL
I MEAN THE AMERICANS WERE FOR IT EVEN THOUGH THEY OPPOSED IT

we get it, you dont like america, you dont need to make up reasons, just say you fuck camels and be done with it

so the public was against the war until they actually got into the thick of it because that made them some money...? I guess that means they didnt mind some dead soldiiers and I guess there wouldn't be an antiwar sentiment to get nogbama elected right?

he's honestly not wrong

But for it to be "libertarian" it would have to be COMPLETELY unregulated. So comparing this to a libertarian healthcare system is either deliberately inflammatory, completely fucking retarded.

resorting to ad hom means you lose the argument sweety

The public were against the war and then once you're in war you can't pull out.

Had you been alive during the iraq war you would know of the commonly said slogan "I'm against the war but I'm for the troops".

I'm tired of educating a fucking retard though so I bet I don't reply to your next stupid comment

Hitchen's narration of Saddam Hussein's seizure of power in Iraq is fucking chilling

youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs

your argument was that it wasn't a brutal enough genocide you spastic faggot, it's not an ad hominem to call you a muslim, you're obviously a muslim

never forget the 500 kurd illegals genocided in iraq!

>muh drugs
No

> then once you're in war you can't pull out.
like vietnam? anyway explain to me why you think bush was elected a second time then

Literally no one likes Christopher Hitchens other than redditors. He is the most reddit public "intellectual" in recent history