IT'S HAPPENING Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

'The rod and ring will strike'

Well take a good look at the shape of Irma and the shape of Florida. The 'ring' of the eye is forecast to strike almost directly on the end of the 'rod'. Where were you when Sup Forums was right again and saw this coming, the prophecy is revealing everything for all to see now.

First with Harvey the belly of the 'dragon' dripped water with record-breaking floods, now the 'rod' and 'ring' will strike together for another major happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/m/3d0616da-22df-3531-bd48-f8946e5291e8/ss_the-air-force's-'rods-from.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another user said there is a nuclear pland there which has rods in itself, coincidence?

You autists might be onto something.

Or maybe, if you make a prediction vague enough, you can interpret it to support whatever bullshit you want.

No, OP.

yahoo.com/news/m/3d0616da-22df-3531-bd48-f8946e5291e8/ss_the-air-force's-'rods-from.html

But that still leaves multiple questions in the prophecy unanswered, plus it's been established that these events will happen in chronological order, the rod and ring will strike is the very bottom one i think

>not even googling it
>the absolute STATE of nu-pol
Rod & ring is a specific symbol, this is certainly not that.

"It's happening again Sup Forums was right again"

it's literally always happening again and pol is literally always right, big fucking deal

here let me make an epic vague prediction really quick that'll be a happening in the near future

the furtive monkey will triumph over the moon

Here is the prophecy

So really, what about the fuckload of other times the rod and ring have struck when florida was hit by hurricanes, dumbass?

Kys nigger we're allowed to have fun on this board

Unless "we" missed something, there are still 8 more parts of the prophecy to get to before the rod and ring will strike

kys fags. The prophecy was a shitpost from a leaf. He admitted in the thread to making it up on a whim. But all you stupid fags pass around the screencap with no knowledge of its context. You're all just as dumb as the niggers you hate. K Y S

The rod is my dick and the ring is my asshole. OP can suck on both

you guys know about the big solar flares right?
>the star will gorge its self on clay

pics or faggot

>"It'll happen THIS time!"

>This is a NO fun zone -Faggot
Neck yourself you stupid nigger
Also,
>claims the leaf that posted the prophecy said in the same thread it was originally posted in said that he was just joking around, yet has absolutely no evidence (a screencap) to back this up

reaching on this one

This

The rod AND the ring
Not the ring will strike the rod you moron

THE END COMES

>In Islamic eschatology, the Beast of the Earth is equipped with both the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon and uses the latter to stamp the nose of the unbelievers.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
You fucking faggots it's an Islamic end times prophecy you idiots.

I had no idea Florida, a state, could move and strike things

The prophecy is in chronological order, you're missing things

Nvm i read that wrong

>The Frog

Reported

This has always been 90% sure to be the rod

>the one with the power to defeat the Dark Lord approaches...
>and the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal though he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...
>for neither can live, while the other survives.
That sounds more like a badass prophecy this "three branches merging into one, rod and ring, killing bolt in the sky that doesn't actually kill

This prophecy is for FAGS

Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear
=

See how utterly and undeniably gay that sounds? That isn't a real prophecy it's just some edgelord who made a ship post that you're all fapping to God damn you people are pathetic

You're the real pathetic one being so angry.

I didn't mean to hurt your precious little feelings enjoy your LARPing

Nice tits

Benis in bagida drikes

Dick butt

calm down baby boy

This
Floride nugler wast gonfirmd

>it's been prophesied that I shall fuck myself!

So the beast of the earth is a jew?? No way!

GO IRMA-CHAN GO. FUCK UP FLORIDA! KILL BROWNS AND RACE MIXING WHORE BITCHES