Christianity dies in Britain

youtu.be/XLlJvW3z8HI
Golden Age of Philosophy when?

That painting was done by Raphael a devout Roman Catholic and paid for by devout Roman Catholic patrons

>"This'll be a golden age of philosophy in Britain!"
>posts entirely Italians and Greeks

self cucked, just like Britain

Personally I`m waiting for computer analytical systems development, so we could at last reform that "golden age" retarded views, burdened with piss poor implementation of that ideas, that glued a lot of opposing ideas together in different bunches.

I bet (((they))) at companies like google, spacex and soros had already developed something, that showed them the depth of their real position compared to the white nationalist societies. And that is the major cause behind the archaization of politics, islamization of continental europe and latinoamericanization of USA.

To push the inevitable farther in future.

The begin of automated analytics would be demise of their little secret societies and the rise of full-auto administered justice.

>That painting was done by Raphael a devout Roman Catholic and paid for by devout Roman Catholic patrons
From antiquity knowledge of humans anathomy
>the statue wasn't destroyed because christians were too poorly educated

Anglo islanders think of themselves as if they are Roman descendants, because there is a legend, that their capital was founded by Romans.

In fact they where what we today call "vikings", when we talk about piracy on the northen sea.

In turn Scandinavian "vikings" where mostly about survival and travel. Also early Scandinavian vikings share their name with Rus.

>Also early Scandinavian vikings share their name with Rus.
Oh shut the fuck up Egor

HOL' UP HOL' UP... SO YOU BE SAYIN'...

THAT WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET?

>Christianity dies in Britain
>Islam takes over
Good job retards

What's the difference

That is the true fact tho. Our people where actively traveling around first millennium to find new lands in less-hospitable lands of Europe. People doing this where called "Rus".
And slavs inherited the name. Prussians are part of the movement and our relatives in that sense.

I don't understand anglo, sorry.

Uh your wrong OP. Ever heard of Creation Fest?

Very cool. How did you do that?

And that is why England is being invaded by evil. When Jesus leaves, Satan takes over.

Not him, but just use photoshop or similar software to remove the backgrounds from the paintings, and pasting the images you wish to keep over a transparent layer.

gee burger i dont know, you have been in war with them for over 30 years now, tell me what did you learn from them?

There were people who are not Christian that were philosphers yes, but you need to remember who passed on that knowledge and who added to it, great philosphers like Thomas Aquinas and Augustine. Also Marcus Aurelius wrote a book called "meditations" the primary point of the book was to justify the enslavement of white men, arguing that they have no free will anyways. He was dedicated to destroying Chrsitianity and literally mass murdered thousands of innocent Christian men, women and children, on the account of believing in the Ressurection of the dead

Also Marcus Aurelius a literal cuck. Like a literal literal cuck. Actually an actual cuck. No kidding his wife cheated on him all the time with another man and he was fine with it. Marcus Aurelius is fan favorite on plebbit not pol. so Go backto plebbit commie cuck

Thanks, I will have to give it a try.

Philosophy is great, Christian Philosophy is better.

>burgers learning

>who passed on that knowledge
Most of them (monks who hided the knowledges) were called "heretics" durring the Dark Ages.
>Also Marcus Aurelius wrote a book called "meditations" the primary point of the book was to justify the enslavement of white men, arguing that they have no free will anyways.
Because they were dirty barbarians who didn't contribute anything to civilizations
>No kidding his wife cheated on him all the time with another man and he was fine with it.
So as Claudius (who was the only good emperor from Julii dynasty since Octavian).

NO they were not dirty barbarians, These were white Italian men and white Greeks. While the Greeks certainly got what the deserved early on in the wars against the Republic, they should always be offered a chance for freedom when they deserve it. Everyone should be encouraged to earn freedom. That's what th Romans beleived. But marcus Aurelius was not that man. He wanted them all as slaves and to die as slaves with no hope of earning honor or freedom. A race traitor if I ever saw one. You are just denying the truth regarding the "dark ages" the reason they were called the Dark ages was the lack of Classical manuscripts, not because of the white Chrsitians but actually because of the arab mudslimes who burned it all to the ground. Hence "dark ages" it's a reference to the dark skin of the Saracen and moor menace. They did not hide knowledge if was available for anyone who could afford how to read, or write. And Claudius while a good emperor in many ways I find suspect since it is recorded that he legalized white Roman citizens to become Gallus's. ANd if you don't knwo what that is then you have a poor education in pagan religion. A gallus is a man who cuts off his ballsack and preferably (for the cultsts) the 3rd member itself if they are able to survive it.

Why in the fuck would you link this faggot of all POSSIBLE (((youtubers)))?

I cannot stand this script-reading, nasal voiced, brainlet mongrel nigger faggot.

Yes and Islam is coming to fill that gap

Actually this is the beginning of the British Caliphate lol

Also it is not "Julii" it is CAESAR. And it's not Octavian. It's GAIVS OCTAVIVS. Get it right faggot. His name was changed to AVGVSTVS for a reason, he didn't just pick it in some list in a babybook.

>Italian men
Wasn't a thing in Antiquity, Lacians (I mean guys from Lacio) hated the etrurians and ligures. Only Constantine gived Roman citizenship to all free people in Italy.
>but actually because of the arab mudslimes
Mudslims didn't touched Rome, Mediolanium, Athens (well untill the Ottomans) and all other cities oustide Africa, Asia and Iberia.
>A gallus is a man who cuts off his ballsack and preferably (for the cultsts) the 3rd member itself if they are able to survive it.
WOW, BREAKING NEWS! Some anciient Roman cults doesn't fit the Christian morale-system, who would've guessed.
Also, nby Christian morale Caesar should named the Caesarion his heir, which would lead to endless civil war of Rome, but thanks to Roman tradition, he was able to choose the worthy one and put him above.

>Also it is not "Julii" it is CAESAR.
The dynasty in Russian history named literally Julii-Claudius/Julius-Claudius

This guy sounds fucking dumb, and this entire genre of video is lame as fuck. I thought 14-year-old Internet atheism was kicked to the curb a decade ago?

>Italians didn't exist blah blah
You really are just misunderstanding me, I wont bother to correct you. It's not worth the effort.
>But Rome and the mudslimes
Again you are making conclusions and adding words to things I didn't say.
>It's okay to cut off your dick and balls
CVCK CVCK

>Caesarion
There can only be one Caesar.

>Again you are making conclusions and adding words to things I didn't say.
Right you are just pulling claims right out of your ass
>dark ages means dark skins
Yeah sure because all muslims were niggers and europeans never knew about how arabs looked before.
>>It's okay to cut off your dick and balls
The Han practicied it for centuries, and they are the only ancient civilization which survived and existing in modern times.
>CVCK CVCK
So as Octavian since he chosed his wife's son Tiberious as his heir.

>Tiberius wasn't Augustus's son
Except that SENATORS said that, and everyone agrees taht she concieved of Tiberius when SHE was WITH AUGUSTUS.
WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Augustus took Livia from another man, she left her prior husband for HIM, that's not the actions of a cuck. Julius's son by blood was Augustus anything else is a lie to destroy his lineage and right to rule. From father to son. Obviously do you evenknow how Livia left her old husband for Augustus? All three were at a part and Augustus literally came up and just grabbed her and walked off, and her old husband STOOD BY AND WATCHED.

It is true that all Muslims are actual niggers, the also are not men but animals.

>Justifies cvckoldry with your insectoid dynasties
>tries to insult Augustus as a cuck
PROJECTING

>Except that SENATORS said that, and everyone agrees taht she concieved of Tiberius when SHE was WITH AUGUSTUS.
You are talking about Druz (or Druze, I'am not sure), Tiberious already was born when Octavian married Livia, btw, that's why dynasty was knowned as Juluis-Claudius (since Nero the Elder, Tiberious father was from patrician family of Claudius).

You do realize that Livia was cheating on her husband with Augustus right? They got married immediately after she was taken from that part with her husband. SHe was married when Augustus took her from her huband. They had been together for a while.

Also that's wrong Livia was pregnant at that party Tiberius was not born yet

Also you are besmirching the name of Julius the GREATEST of all the Caesars. HE would not be so foolish to choose a man who would be a cuck, rather he'd chose a man like himself, a man who takes women from other men. As it is usual with the Caesars

every town in england that ends in "by" was raped / made by vikings. It means "lives here" or some similar shit, so all along the eastern side of england you see loads of these towns and villages that the vikings landed on. York was called Jórvík and was the main viking trading hub.

basically looking on google maps, towns like "skendleby" mean "Skendle lives here", same with another nearby called Thorgansby, etc. Obviously the names of towns have changed slightly over the years and the names will have been a little different, but the fact still remains that we were cucked by Vikings.

To be honest, we have been cucked by a few groups throughout the ages. Multiple times. But the Anglo is eternal.

Maybe this is why Britain is going to complete shit lately. When a Brit tells me they live in a free society I just laugh in their face.

I like how this turned into a Roman history thread.

>>tries to insult Augustus as a cuck
Where?
>You do realize that Livia was cheating on her husband with Augustus right?
You do realise that there is no proof of it?
>HE would not be so foolish to choose a man who would be a cuck
Caesar wasn't so foolish to choose "muh son" instead of more compitent heir. Here is the difference between christian monarchy and roman principat

Oh my God. You can't be seriously be this stupid

Not an argument, abraamic slave

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
Deuteronomy 28:47-52

Rome was a multicultural hell.

>Golden Age of Philosophy when?
but Socrates, Aristotle and Plato were all believers. Socrates even had dialogues on how to be pious

>atheism leads to golden age of philosophy
kek. it leads to aids and intellectual cancer of halfwits larping as their betters

>multicultural
one culture, multiethnicity.
at least until the Romans stopped teaching and enforcing roman values, the barbarians came, and kikes crashed the currency

Fucking Germans

Letting in the Visigoths was a bad idea we should have learned from.

You guys are importing the wrong browns.
If you wanna spike your church attendance just get you some wetbacks.

Big if true

Without Christianity, Europe would be a pale shadow of what it is. The modern world would never have happened.

I mean yeah, there would be less cucks running around, but there wouldn't be anything worth protecting from cuckoldery either. Who would give a shit about a collection of peoples who were pretty much just like every other people on earth, with the exception that they are pale and colorful?

>the other 30% is muslim

He's a jew.

>anglo islanders think of themselves as if they are Roman descendants
because they are