youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/bannon-paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell-trying-to-nullify-2016-election/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/906170854362447875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check out that dank amnesty in a maga hat, fucking based!

Trump and Barron have returned from the defeat of Soros and the Soros Force on Campaign after it exploded.

But it isn't over. A remnant of the Red Marxist Army has awoken its newest weapons.

Android Mainstream, the most powerful synthetic enemy, is kind hearted but programmed to kill Trump. Android Antifa and Android Alt-Right have been defeated after Trump woke up from his media coma, but Perfect Globalism is already gestating, merging with the most evil parts of Android Antifa and Android Alt-Right.

Can Barron achieve a form further beyond in time to defeat it?

>/ptg/
>pathetic teenagers general

fuck trump

How pissed will Turtleman and Ryan be if Trump strikes a deal with Democrats?

the white fuckers, the?

THANK YOU EMERGENCY RESPONSE BAKER

striking a deal with democrats is a GOOD thing since they CARE about black people

the gymnastics defending the incoming amnesty is just awesome

you people are as just delusional as burnie bros

>ICE goes after every last one of them
and the best part is you know Dems are going to be stubborn to the end with it. Then he can say he at least tried, and with all of his "We love the dreamers" shit, he can go up to the podium with a "heavy" heart, and say he tried to work with Dems to make DACA legal, but they just wouldn't work with him. This would also further push the Dems to try and campaign on identity politics even fucking harder, and they'll still get voted out in midterms and replaced with people Trump most likely will push just like the snap elections.

tl;dr - Trump bout to win nonstop until 2024.

>Democrats work with Trump proving he's not "literally Hitler."
>Trump brings in the notion that he is much more bipartisan than people believed, showing he's a good leader.
>Democrats that are still to radical and hateful get triggered and break from the Dems
>Trump still gets agenda done

what is the problem here?

AWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

you all have cancer

Afraid of betrayal, I guess.

Congressional Republicans are fucking worthless.

hey polbro, apologize RIGHT fucking now

lel

drive my sports car all over you motherfuckers

shills

I'm glad True Conservatives didn't get to circle jerk around raising the debt ceiling for a week like they think they'll convince the average citizen they want to meaningfully cut spending

This is why Trump would have to say that the DREAMERS can never become US citizens under DACA because they came here illegally. If they wish to become citizens, they must adhere to the legal standards that everybody else has to follow and must leave and come back legally.

dumbass virgins

this image came true, pretty fun to be honest

people are dropping from the trump towtruck fast

That last SJW baker, who was shitting on Trump for raising the debt ceiling and weaseling around, ID hopped and promised to bake, then didn't.

kek smite xir

>probotion of HOMOS in Schools

FUCKING BASED.

>unironically using the appeal to holes argument

so now that the dust has settled, can we say that normies have officially rejected verrit?
i can just imagine david brock scheming this up at shareblue HQ, all enthusiastic, working on another heart attack
>THIS WILL TOTALLY WORK!

those are muslims not mexicans you retard white bitch

Trump is a /ourguy/

If Trump had 51 traffic cones pushing his agenda in the senate they would be more effective than republicans senators

this the type of ugly ass hoe trump supporters have sex with

this image shows all you need to know

a kike and the good goy in an embrace of true friendship, screwing the white america

Them knowing that ICE has all of their information will probably be enough for them to bend the knee on these issues. And if they do bend the knee, it looks even worse to their base. No matter what Trump does, he comes out on top here.

Kek

how is this okay while awoos arent

How much are liberals spurging out at (((Schumer))) right now?

>Bannon on 60 Minutes: Republicans ‘Trying to Nullify 2016 Election’

Former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon believes Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) are trying to “nullify” the 2016 election because they do not believe in the economic nationalist agenda that got President Donald Trump elected.

In an interview with CBS anchor Charlie Rose that will air on Sunday’s 60 Minutes, Bannon said that is why he is going to “war” with the Republican establishment. He also revealed that McConnell even told Trump’s team to “back off” the “drain the swamp” talk during one of their first meetings.

“The Republican establishment is trying to nullify the 2016 election,” Bannon told Rose, in a clip that the CBS Evening News previewed on Thursday evening. “That’s a brutal fact we have to face.”

When Rose asked him to name names, Bannon answered, “I think Mitch McConnell, and to a degree, Paul Ryan. They do not want Donald Trump’s populist, economic nationalist agenda to be implemented. It’s very obvious.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/bannon-paul-ryan-mitch-mcconnell-trying-to-nullify-2016-election/

Because cuckoldry

Lordy lordy, look who's forty

>No matter what Trump does, he comes out on top here.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm so used to this at this point, I'm starting to get downright cocky when shit happens with the Dems when they try to stop Trump.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/906170854362447875

wth is wrong with trumps left (our perspective) eye here?

> over 5000 Massachusetts voters found voting in New Hampshire last election

> Trump list the state by 2736 votes

>having a general for fucking trump
congratulations for becoming hugbox tumblrinas

Sup Forums rule 1 violation.

All comments should be related to news, politics and world events.

Report off topic, rule breaking, and very obviously low quality posts.

A c300 is not a sports car

they are actualy glad, because the orange golem urges the congress to legalize DACA

the dems will take it and theres flock of republicucks frothing at the mouth to jerk off the illegals, since saint reagan did exactly the same turning California deep blue forever

awooing is a rule violation. there's a reason when mods weren't cucked that awoo posts were deleted and awoo posters were banned.

That's a big smile

my orientation or your orientation?

>2020
>Trump wins 360 electoral votes because lack of illegal voters

They voted for Trump

Fucking subversive lying rats and their newspeak. Regardless, just point out the double-standard: they are effectively saying that straights and Christians are not allowed to share or teach their views, beliefs or opinions. It's pure hypocrisy.

that commission better result in jailtime for some dems

I do admit that at moments I do believe that they might 'get one over' on him, but then it all plays out exactly like Trump hopes. Trump is definitely one of the greatest negotiators and always finds a way to win. Art of the Deal isn't a meme.

I guess draining the swamp was too hard. Joining it is a lot easier.

Well, at least he's not Hillary, she'd be in there working with the Democrats...

>Awan takes deal
>wife agrees to come here to face charges
>shills everywhere
You people are so inorganic.

janitors have said don't bitch about rule violations, report them

Daily reminder that Trump will sign a bill granting amnesty to illegal aliens and he played us all.

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS MAKING A DEAL WITH RACIST NAZI SCHMRUMF ~!!!

>because all the illegal beaners will get amnestied
yeah, I'm sure he will win with another million of new democrat voters

Make America Great Again, God bless Donald Trump.

what, all eight posts individually?

>140767382
No

Same here. We're not gonna see any big things like going after the FED until after midterms. I'm guessing once midterms passes, he'll aim to get rid of the filibuster rule, and then we'll start to see some real shit.

>Trump is definitely one of the greatest negotiators
Donald J. Trump is a failed billionaire who has sex with old supermodels

>Trump brings congressional democrats back to the center kicking a screaming

He's gonna win in 2020 by about 200 votes

>be Polish Muslim
>post link to fbi honeypot
>get banned

why wont scrumpfmuffin listen to based mark levin??

this
Trumpfags are literally worse than Berniebros

What are they shooting these freaks up with?

>why are these >lolvirgin posts still here while AWOOs were deleted?

>b-because AWWOO is against the rules!

what

Kill these traitor janitors. Hang them.

i dunno, they would probably just delete and not ban anyways

Especially if we at least 2-3 more Republicans that will actually vote for what Trump wants and not just RINOs. When that happens, we're going to see so many bills being passed.

IMPEACH!

Hey shareblue

I've been a solid supporter of Trump for a while now, though I swear if this administration allows the protection of those fucking spics I'm done with it all.
Not concern trolling, I'm just saying if they fuck this up I'm cutting ties. Big if perhaps, but my support isn't unlimited and it's contingent on a few principles about this administration that I believed to be true when I voted for Trump
One of those principles was get the fucking mexicans out.

our ex president bankrupted her dollar store and stored a million bucks under her bed

Implying the RINOs aren't plotting as well
FAKE NEWS

does anybody here believe it when a meme flag says they voted for Trump?

U U
U U

Thanks for the new pasta.

Wow, if Verrit said it with their authentication code, it's got to be true.

That stupid thing was never going to work out well for them. Kek.

Stop bullying Daou you fucking nazis

The sad part is that it's true.

Do you think he could call a Joint Session of congress and then drop a MOAB on it? I think it's an implied power as Commander in Chief.

sasuga

OMG! TRUMP IS AGAINST NAFTA! IMPEACH!

k

nevermind I'm glad the retards have a containment thread now
>muh shareblue boogeyman
what the fuck is shareblue even
anyways enjoy worshipping your kikefriend crypto neocon trump

THIS

>Especially if we at least 2-3 more Republicans that will actually vote for what Trump wants and not just RINOs.
My guess is very soon, he's going to start holding rallies in states the traitors are from. Look at how he handled it in AZ, he jokingly "didn't name" McCain, and then repeatedly kept saying, "one vote!" and even mentioned "that other guy", mocking how no one even knew who Flake was.

That's the real point here: up until that rally, normies had no fucking clue who Flake even was, and now normies are ready to vote him out in midterms. I think anons get discouraged when they focus on just one thing happening, and forget to back up and look at the big picture. He's setting up the board so hard to just win nonstop, not to mention (although this will probably be more of a focus during his second term), he's gotta set it up so it doesn't stop once he's out of office.

Unfortunately I don't think they'll ever bring this back up. We've already had multiple stories of proven fraud and nothing has happened.

Top kek. Democrats have always used you niggers as political pawns in their power plays. Malcolm X knew it and many blacks nowadays realize it. Do like X said and separate.

she was in salem ya? she looks like the type of person who would burn a woman as a witch because that woman was better looking than her.

he's right though. bernie wouldnt have even been cucking this hard. and i'm saying this as one of trump's biggest supporters.

Also Ayotte should be the rightful senator of new hampshire