Untitled

حَدَّثَنَا الْحُمَيْدِيُّ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ الأَنْصَارِيُّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ التَّيْمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ عَلْقَمَةَ بْنَ وَقَّاصٍ اللَّيْثِيَّ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَلَى الْمِنْبَرِ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ " إِنَّمَا الأَعْمَالُ بِالنِّيَّاتِ، وَإِنَّمَا لِكُلِّ امْرِئٍ مَا نَوَى، فَمَنْ كَانَتْ هِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى دُنْيَا يُصِيبُهَا أَوْ إِلَى امْرَأَةٍ يَنْكِحُهَا فَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى مَا هَاجَرَ إِلَيْهِ ".

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ الْحَارِثَ بْنَ هِشَامٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ سَأَلَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَيْفَ يَأْتِيكَ الْوَحْىُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم " أَحْيَانًا يَأْتِينِي مِثْلَ صَلْصَلَةِ الْجَرَسِ ـ وَهُوَ أَشَدُّهُ عَلَىَّ ـ فَيُفْصَمُ عَنِّي وَقَدْ وَعَيْتُ عَنْهُ مَا قَالَ، وَأَحْيَانًا يَتَمَثَّلُ لِيَ الْمَلَكُ رَجُلاً فَيُكَلِّمُنِي فَأَعِي مَا يَقُولُ ". قَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ رضى الله عنها وَلَقَدْ رَأَيْتُهُ يَنْزِلُ عَلَيْهِ الْوَحْىُ فِي الْيَوْمِ الشَّدِيدِ الْبَرْدِ، فَيَفْصِمُ عَنْهُ وَإِنَّ جَبِينَهُ لَيَتَفَصَّدُ عَرَقًا.

la

When I start seeing Arabic script I get that real uncomfortable feeling like I shouldn't be looking at this shit, I might end up on a watchlist. Like things just got real terroristy around here.

La

La

why is Ontario coloured in

La

I am surprised Sweden isn't blacked on that map

>ISIS spam
>suddenly knows about memeflags
yeah boiii

la

no sweden?

Ireland is only 1% Muslim this Caliphate is pretty shit pth

Translation: I like to suck pork cock

I'll translate.
Dear Santa,
I has been a good Jew puppet this year so can I has extra Chinese food and a sexy negligee in size goat medium?

it's amazing. It will never recover from the terrorist stigma

>sweden not being blacked
Agree something is wrong here

Derka Allah! Mohammed jihad la derkaderka Mohammed Allah!
Bak sherka sherka jihad!

Islam is weak and degenerate

u are

>all gays killed
>all trannys killed
>all bike stealing niggers get their hands chopped off
>whores who have sex outside marriage are killed
>I get a traditional qt virgin muslim waifu

Islam would be in improvement over our current situation.

Al-Humaidi told us bin Abdullah al-Zubayr, he said Sufian told us, said Yahya bin Said Al-Ansari told me, told me Mohammed bin Ibrahim al-Taimi, he heard Alqmah ibn Waqas al-Lithi, says Omar bin al-Khattab heard him on the pulpit said I heard the Messenger of Allah It says: "But deeds with intentions, but each person what he intended, it was his migration to a world that affects her or to a woman And he emigrated to emigrate to what he emigrated to. "

It was narrated from 'Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that' al-Harith ibn Hisham (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "O Messenger of Allaah, The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Sometimes he comes to me like a bell ring, and he is stronger than I am. I understand what he says to me. " Aisha said, may God be pleased with her and I saw him descend upon him on the day of the extreme cold, and he broke off with his forehead to fend off sweat.

Aisha was a whole
Muhammad was a pedophile and a warmonger
You sand niggers can all fuck off and die.
America will be the death of you.

because its a shithole filled with muzzies. Haven't you seen all the anti Islamophobia Ontario commercials

Whore*

What was in the text?
CALL THE COPS!!!

I posted it above. Just Muslim bullshit.

Please leave me alone.
Sincerely, Britain.

>NC become part of IS

lol good luck

>2019

>IS is being cucked to a tiny swath of iraq right now

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>gibberish
fuck off cunt

What does it say? I don't speak terrorist.

Holy shit, me too.

Begone mudslime

Fuck off you bloody cunt, you'll never have Australia.

La

you mean to tell me we can solo isis?

Stop trying to turn my computer into a bomb with your goat code.

GCHQ already have eyes on you.

top jej

can't wait for them to meet the hicks here in Virginia. i'm 100% positive theres tens of thousands of rednecks who'd love to make a muslim a tree ornament for the oak out front of their home

Kek, fuck this country.

IT WAS A JOKE BTW

If you fuck with Ohio I'll shove so much corn up your ass. When you explode it'll be aloha snackbar and I'll sell that shit for 2 bucks a bag and call it jihad pop.

Why haven't you attacked Israel?

bump for interest

praise allah

this is the future for wh*te subhumans who refuse to submit to the will of allah

I can already hear the sirens. Best get your bags packed ASAP

be a top lad and bin that noife

>MFW the South will be at the border
>Japan unaffected
Southern-Sinno Sphere of World Dominance when?

It said it was actually Sindhi in google translate, so it´s basically a Paki nigger.

The caliphate will not reach 2018. Keep sucking.

>170k isis milita in Italy
Sounds like a bullshit to me.

>MFW not even islami fanfiction about world domination includes Poland
power of racism

AGBAR :DDDDDDDD

Be real, Isis will just be defeated and afterwards your whole religion will be seen as cave man rock banging jibberish.

Thanks for sparing Poland mates

Good eye boyo.

>Belarus and Poland
>having about 50 000 or so ISIS fighters
CIA are faggots and knows nothing, we do not even have 50 000 muslims

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT RESPOND

CHECK THE CATALOG AND DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT

Why is that white circle in the flag not a perfect one?

I see you have your priorities set straight with that map, terrorist-senpai

Arabic script is disgusting.

>That little section of the new England area and Canada.

Oh yeah I'm sure the fiscal capital of the fucking planet is gonna fall to some mudslimes. Not enough vans and knifes in the world.

Om ok with this.

>terrorist-senpa

fucking lol'd

You wish you dumb sandnigger

lol you don't notice the irony of you placing your butt on the book of Allah's word and taking a picture of it to share with people on the internet then calling someone else degenerate

Muslims are so dumb that they don't know that compasses are a thing.

Will? It already is.

there is no goat in australia and new zeland?

>the actual muslim parts of europe have less isis fighters than poland
bullshit

enjoy the gas chambers sandnigger

>book of Allah's word

All I see is a nice brown ass sitting on a book full of gibberish.

It's not like it's a bible or anything.

Fucking bullshit we dont even have 20 000 muzzies you germanic lying filth. Get some education you silly kraut from Germanistan.

You forgot about Sweden, farsi faggot

I put this through google translate and it auto detected it as Japanese.... what the fuck??? Clicking translate did not fix it. Only refreshing the whole page made it auto detect Sindhi.

why are you using name, tripfag
Are you suffering from low self-esteem, and trying to compensate with shiity internet nickname, like dorks in the 90's?

There's Arabic all over my town in San Diego, it's been here for years due to the extremely high population of middle eastern refugees and immigrants. Luckily the majority of them are Chaldean and not Muslim.