Swedish archeologist proves Islam has always been part of Sweden

A glass ring found in a Viking grave belonging to a Swedish woman offers proof that Vikings were in direct contact with the ancient Islamic civilizations.

The ring, which is decorated with glass and not amethyst as previously assumed, has an inscription that reads ”to Allah” or “for Allah” in Arabic, writes ScienceNews.

According to the archeologists behind the discovery, it’s a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their women in exchange of glass beads with people from Egypt and Mesopotamia as far back as 3,400 years ago -- so it’s not that unlikely to think that Vikings women might’ve taken the trip down there themselves and converted to Islam, says the researchers from Stockholm University.

According to Jeanette Varberg, director of Moesgaard Museum in Denmark, it’s a very exciting discovery. However, she says she’s not surprised that there were multicultural connections between ancient Scandinavia and the Middle East.

I think Islam is what makes many Swedes today jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things, said Mona Sahlin, the former Prime Minister of Sweden

sciencenordic.com/ancient-ring-brings-vikings-and-islamic-civilizations-closer-together

Vikings tolerated other beliefs and they were obviously mystified by artifacts from such a distant place. There were also vikings who put their faith in jesus along with odin and thor. A magical item from the desert would help them win a war, doesn't mean they believed in allah. Vikings were tolerant and christians and muslims weren't, where are the vikings now?

Christians are the new vikings, they are tolerant of hate which will be their undoing.

Bow and Pray to your Lord the Chief Archon Saturn, Chronos, El, Odin,

Many Vikings were Hindu as well. In fact, the ancient Japanese religions derived in large part from the Islamic teachings of the Vikings dating from about 6000-7000 B.C.

It's probably a fucking fake. Islam wasn't around when the Nords were poking around in the Mediterranean.

are.... are you ok?

It's just a ring and Islam is only 1,500 years old.

>she says she’s not surprised that there were multicultural connections between ancient Scandinavia and the Middle East.
Does thot not know about Varangian Guard?

Nigga we've known this for centuries. Yes, Vikings had contact with Arabs. They weren't muslims though, you utter tard.

>not just a glass bead with some erosion and scratches that happen to be vertical and horizontal

Oh, look, it's this thread again

this.

this copypasta happens like every 2 months and every time it stays retarded

Are you sure they didn't just buy the ring because it looks pretty?
Besides, it doesn't matter because around 1000 AD Sweden was converted to Christianity.

Most likely vikings took their shiny muslim loot without giving a fuck what it said. (or even knowing what it said)

Around 2000 AD Sweden was converted back to Islam where it belongs.

alternatively
>that's exactly what olaf thorofsson thought when he picked it up and carried it home

Nice propaganda faggot

If you wasn't aware Swedish Vikings would go down to the byzantine empire, work for the Vangarian guard and kill muslims
And as most people know they were out to become rich and get loot
Why the fuck wouldn't they bring an expensive ring from dead muslims?

>Viking grave
>belonging to a Swedish woman
When did women go viking?

NEXT SEASON ON VIKINGS...

Yes.

show your flag pussy

How do you deal with being a swede? I think I'd just move the fuck out of there

on the other hand, sweeden might be proof that muslims aren't actually that bad, at this point I can take over sweeden with like 10 people and muslims haven't taken over yet, they might actually just want a better life

Valh(Allah) maybe...but fuck Allah.

I live up in the north, not so bad here
It's better than most countries but I can still see some somalis and afghans roaming in the streets

1. The ring was either plundered or bought. The Vikings wouldn't have understood Arabic.
2. It's not a well-established fact that Scandinavians traded their own women, this is something you have made up and isn't in the article. If they sold women to Muslims, it was other people's women - and it wasn't common.
3. >Vikings existed 3400 years ago
4. Mona Sahlin should hang

Sage

>Olaf Olaffson 1300 years ago
>What does this ring say

>Random mudslime
>*moonspeak*

>Olaf
>Alright well Im taking it

/ thread

this

Mona Sahlin was never prime minister

again, again, again, again ..... and so on and so forth -- talk about a poverty of posts .... how many more times for this ?

Do you not understand the cultural significance of this historical revelation?

Swedes weren't vikings. They were just a savage assault tribe that preyed on its civilized neighboors.

Norwegians/Danes were Vikings.

>get a load of this saltypuss

>Be Viking
>Stab some trader
>He has this weird ring, give it to Firebeard's qt daughter

Swedes were the only vikings - no room in Valhalla for noggie or Dane cucks kidda

HYURGEN DYRUGEN PURE NORDIC BLOOD DERP DEPR GIB ME TECHNOLOGY WHITE MAN

>WE WUZ SUICIDE BOMBERS

>steal or trade fancy ring
>look fine, some bs scribbles on it but wife won't care
>a millenia later your wifes grand^30son spreads his cheeks wide for foreign invaders and feeds them while they fuck his wife.

This thread for the n fuckin time proves this is a slide thread.
sage and report

>tfw Floki converting to Islam is now confirmed canon

Wow, the cuckness of swedes now makes complete. Nords are eternal cucks.

And Vikings pillaging churches and monasteries is also clear evidence they were Christians and not pagans...

Is Floki based on a real person?
I always wondered.

>Swedes weren't vikings. They were just a savage assault tribe

I though "viking" meant someone who make a living off pillaging?
ie: it's a job description rather than a culture.

So didn't you just describe the essence of a viking?

A Viking prays devoutly to Allah five times a day in between the raping and pillaging.

Fucking sand niggers stay away from our traditions.

>the Islamic teachings of the Vikings dating from about 6000-7000 B.C

Of course not. Studying her own history before running her flapping cum dumpster mouth would be racist.

Hace you ever heard of ibn fadlan?

the butthurt on this thread is unbelievable.

I bet you fags thank God every day that there's such a safespace like Sup Forums for you sensitive fags.

*Allah

Our boys raid a Muslim town in West Africa, and steal some rings.

highly doubtful, since the muslim world was much, much more advanced than the european barbarians at that time.

>Viking niggers sale everywhere.
>Meet Middle Eastern traders.
>They reveal a variety of jewlery and shiny religious artifacts.
>"Oooh looks shiny gibs me dat"
>Either traded shit for things they thought looked cool or killed them for it.
Is this so hard to explain?

*sail

This is the third time I've personally seen this thread, anyone seen it more times?

>we've always given muslims our women
>genocide to obtain consumer goods is normal
>this one ring we found proves it

This has to be 4 or 5 at least for me. It's a good thread though. We need to understand our rich history with Islam, and not be hateful.

You dont know what you are talking about, Islam was started in the 7th century, well before the Vikings came to the Mediterranean

What a bunch of shit...

Those lines look like a ruler, probably for measuring at center then larger sizes out

vikings steal shit then sell shit to people who like the shit that they steal.
People trade shit for their shit because they are bored of their shit and want some of the viking's shit.
Vikings end up with weird shit and they like it because its new interesting weird shit that they can take home and say "look at my weird shit"

Vikings were well established traders along with many other groups

Swedes were known for their chimpouts
Now it all makes sense

Pic looks like cossacks and tatars, not vikings.

Gas yourself

Probably something to do with The 13th Warrior