Joe Rogan is subversive and dangerous

Rogan is willing to dig into ideas like political correctness, SJWs, evolutionary biology, heritability of IQ, etc. He has good guests and discusses these ideas fairly openly. All good, right?

Often times, pic related, the discussion ends with a dishonest criticism of Trump. For what its worth, Peterson didn't participate much. But Rogan and Weinstein both made the argument that Trump was using evolutionary biology to manipulate people, he is using tactics similar to Hitler, etc. They even come out with dishonest criticisms like "He didn't denounce the neo-Nazis. In fact he always gives them a wink and a nod."

This format is highly subversive. Rogan and whoever is guiding him are trying to hijack legitimate concerns like political correctness and then conclude with guiding you into not supporting Trump. And the elites don't really give a fuck what you think about political correctness or heritability of IQ, so long as they can get Trump out of office.

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/06/184853.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rogan and whoever is guiding him are trying to hijack legitimate concerns like political correctness and then conclude with guiding you into not supporting Trump
It may have that effect, but I really don't think there is a planned agenda here.
It's Joe Rogan, he spends half the day talking and the other half smoking
He is not capable of such a sinister plot

The problem with Rogan is that he tends to side with any guest he has on. One moment it's left, one moment it's right.

But, I still enjoy the show.

he makes over $75k an episode......it benefits him monetarily not to shit on the left he needs as many as he can get to pad numbers.

he WILL NEVER go full red pill

it's the business of talking politics

every episode
>wow guest, that's deep. wanna smoke pot?
>*smokes marijuana cigarette*
>woah dude, so deep, so deep man
>so like... fuck man, did you ever see that video with the like.... what is that video? can you get the link up? um
>oh man so glad we smoked weed for this deep discussion wow so high

also
>do you drink, guest?
>no? lol well im gonna anyway
*15 mins later*
>WOO WE GOT GUEST HERE
>WE'RE FUCKIN PARTYIN N SHIT HERE
>DAMNNNN HAHAH IS EVERYONE HAVIN A GOOD TIME
>WOO

>ideas
>dangerous

pick one

Sup Forums is and always will be a free speech absolutist board. Sunlight is the best disinfectant

I enjoy the fight companion stuff but I am mostly there for the interesting guests like JBP

He's ushering them along. The point is to let them go as deep as possible into what they're thinking. He sat there and was compliant with the Alex Jones spiel about inter-dimensional pedophile vampires, for example, because it made for the best conversation to just let him run.

It's subversive? He's openly Anti-Trump, that's called an opinion. The guy's been on TV and getting high in hollywood for decades. He's going to have a particular world view.

Here's an idea: spread your own ideas in a convincing format. Do it 'right'. Shit, formally criticize him. That's how all these assblasts gain their initial notoriety. Critique someone big.

rogan is/was openly anti hilary clinton. anti-sjw and anti-transgender. he's not 1488 , but in the real world most people are not 1488, he's only liberal because he has to be, other comics , including his friends have called him out for being right-wing. how he is a stand-up comedian is what i don't understand, just is just not fuckin funny

That was one of the better episodes he's done. The only real complain I had was (((Bert))) insisting that you can raise people's IQ, and no evidence to the contrary was enough to convince him that the cap on a person's IQ is determined at birth by their genetics.

>They bashed trump
Liking Trump is a meme. but seeing how people react to him is a good way to gauge where things stand. The real thing to watch, which everyone is ignoring at the moment, is who comes next now that the seed of white identity politics has sprouted. Trump was great fertilizer for that, but don't pretend is isn't shit. There will be another populist, probably more hard right, much less buffoonish that will rise to power, that's when things will kick off. Trump is blue team's last chance to turn back, and they are blowing it.

>(((Bert))) insisting that you can raise people's IQ,

The evidence continues to go in the opposite direction. IQ is significantly genetic, they are even identifying specific genes now.

GWAS meta-analysis (N=279,930) identifies new genes and functional links to intelligence

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/06/184853.1

It is sad but true.
(((Bert))) is a hardcore liberal who got force fed a red pill when they turned on him, so he still hangs on to a lot of their utopian pipe dreams that ignore and suppress science that disagrees with their PC ideals. It is a shame we can't get smarter than our genetics will allow, but maybe by understanding that we can improve the genetics of our future generations.

>he tends to side with any guest he has on
Dude every single host in the world does that. If they didn't nobody will come to their show.

I don't disagree, but the more dangerous aspect of Joe Rogan is his fetishization of technology. I can't stand dudeweed sorts who genuinely think shit like Uber, Amazon, and access to Wikipedia are going to pave some glorious path to world peace and prosperity because "technology, brah". It's guys like him who see nothing wrong with Google employees basically being forced to eat-sleep-breath the company because "they're innovators!". He's a very immature mental midget who pretends to grasp deeper meaning and understanding of humanity's nuances all because he blasts off on DMT regularly.

you see the last podcast with Ari Shaffir, Tom Segura & Bert? They ripped on Berts drinking habits, I think Bert admitted he was drinking 7 shots a day on average

kek, based user

Joe is so fucking boring. I don't know how anyone could listen to that podcast long enough to even notice that shit.

>political correctness
no he isnt
>SJWs
no he isnt
>evolutionary biology
yes and thats great
>heritability of IQ
yes and thats great

I see how you (obviously) subtly pretended like the ideas of SJWs and evolutionary biologists are in any way, congruent.

Hes getting more and more redpilled every day and your shill threads are not going to drop his viewership.

Get a real fucking job.

Joe Rogan is an "expert" on fighting conversaition and interviewing. Thats it

It was funny in Weinstein's previous appearance on Rogan he came out and said he was for equity and this time JP came out in the first 5 minute and said equity is a mark of the post-modernist, and Weinstein tried to immediately deflect by saying "believe in equity AND unable to define it". Implying with enough mental gymnastics it's a legit philosophy.

>There will be another populist
another one who loses the popular vote?

Joe Rogan has overtaken Howard Stern as the best interviewer working today precisely he's so good at helping his guests tell their stories. He says what he needs to say to develop their ideas, and to reveal things about themselves that they never planned on saying.
He isn't subversive or pushing an agenda, he just has a really high social IQ.

>o like... fuck man, did you ever see that video with the like.... what is that video? can you get the link up?

kek so true

In relation to this... Rogan single handedly managed to nearly destroy the DMT scene by making normies aware of it. It honestly disgusts me when I see it here and elsewhere by people with no knowledge or psychedelic experience. It's because of him the main plant it was extracted from is no longer available. Once he talked about it a bunch of faggots got busted extracting it over and over again in places like dorms. Thanks Joe, you faggot.

I'm not sure you understand what a "Populist" is, but stay butthurt hillshill.

Joe is very like Stern in that he can coax things out of the guests they wouldn't normally say.

He's a hardliner blue pill democrat, it will take a while to come around if he ever does. He didn't discover the flaws of the ideology he holds dear and turn away from it, it kicked him out. Which is what people have been warning about for decades. Yuri Bezmenov talked about this 30+ years ago, that the people who bring in the commie ideology would wake up to find they had become the targets of it. This is just one of the latest examples.

Your post literally reads as if you're a paid operative trying to shore up a few sheep that may have been steered off the message because they were exposed to something outside of targeted propaganda.

Is that you, Steve Miller?

Meant to say it disgusts me to see it discussed here and elsewhere. Go to a drug related board where people actually are educated on this shit. The LE PSYCHEDLIC REDPILL threads here are cringe fests from retards and high schoolers.

Joe Rogan literally just agrees with his guest's opinions

who is that cutie wtf

>*pulls mic closer, thinking he is turning it off*
>jamie, pull up the agenda im supposed to push today, i forgot already
>*pulls mic even closer as he goes to turn it back on*
>so you see this is why what trump is doing is such a problem
>*hits joint*
>that chimp is crazy, look at that thing, it could tear you to shreds

RARE MERCHANT

he's a dumbass who caters to the lowest common denominator

Joe Rogan isnt particularly smart, hes just... rational (and he has the benefit of frequently having long talks with very intelligent people)

nowadays, being rational makes you a wrongthinker

anyone NOT telling people to freak out and act irrationally is "dangerous"

Rogan's problem is he can engage and to some degree understand what people like peterson or other anti marxist say but is unable to connect the dots and see the big picture.

Rogan didn't argue with Sargon at all when he was bashing sjws. But jumped down Sargon throat over some non point he made about Egyptians.

I've just made a political spectrum to explain to you that you're a fucking retard.

You would fight into the bottom-right category here.

You're making up stupid fucking conspiracy theories. You're one of the losers of the right-wing movement.

*fit, not fight

That's kind of the point. To let the guests talk, not to debate them. He'll call them out now and them if they say something blatantly false, but otherwise he let's them share their thoughts.

unironically his only good podcasts are the 2 with Amazing Atheist (banana boy)

>Peterson turned out to be a radical centrist cucklord
>Peterson literally parroting msm talking points word for word
>MUH EBIL NATZEES
>MUH EBIL WHITES (who defend themselves)
>MUH THE RIGHT NAS THE GREATEST CAPACITY DOR TOTAL EVIL
>MUH LIBSHITS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD PEOPLE INSIDE
>MUH RIGHT IS THE SAME AS THE LEFT

Where where you when the eternal Leaf strikes again?