Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7.93% down in 3 hours

thats what volatile means.

BTFD coinfags

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (israel) and i put all my savings on crypto after someone made a thread here... i had nice currencies with other currencies like usd and euro... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with forex... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

it's the biggest drop in years

>jew
>falls for cryptojew

Why haha : D get out now its free flalin

>gambling all of your money instead of having a diverse portfolio

You must be an Arab Israeli. No Jew would make such a cock-up.

Do please sell. Please, go now. Sell all your bitcoin.

it dropped 100 dollars...
fucking lying cunt

OMG a 7% dip! I'd better go buy those hurricane supplies now before I can't afford water!!!

>that fucking butthurt

Holy shit.

It's dropped another 1.5% in the last 10 minutes. That's catastrophic.

This thread is so stupid I cant even believe I'm replying. First off, let me say you all know nothing about crypto. You probably think if you buy BTC and hold, in a few years you'll just withdraw for fiat. if you believe this go neck yourself.

Anyway, these drops are occuring (and have historically occured) due to chinese mining and continued regulations placed upon BTC by China. China is by far the world's largest and most influencial holder of Bitcoin and crypto in general. We are about 15 years behind them in crypto. There will always be dips, HUGE dips, we can expect BTC to go below 2k USD by the end of this year before bouncing back. anyone panicked about an 8% drop is delusional and in over their head investing in crypto.

tl;dr huge drops (+/- 10%) will happen due to chinese manipulation, anyone flipping out is a newcoiner with no knowledge of how crypto works

Never seen a Sup Forums thread don't visit /biz/

Just spreading the fear for all to hear

Sounds like a good time to get into bitcoin. Gotta get those low prices

$340 lost in 1 hour you lying nigger

Yep. Please sell. Dump all your coins.

Fancy a bet ?

You must be a betting man. It drops below %10 you send me a heartfelt apology.

It turns around before the end of the day i will send you a personal message in appreciation of all things Canadian.

I'm fucking astounded it made it this high to be honest. I remember considering buying some back at 400 dollars.

He should really make that apology. And everyone else, dump all your coins.

Fuck yeah crash all the way to the ground bitch I need to get on this train.

>I-It's just a correction!

crypto cucks

you cant beat the house. the jew runs this game.

oh i'm sorry i don't react to panic sells and freak out because from where it is right now, 4600 to 4500 is ~100.
and this is nothing considering it went from 3000 to 1800 in july
get out weak hands. sell me your cheap crypto

Yep. Jews will never let it gain value. Drop all your coins.

>yfw bought in at $500

You can't compete with belief unfortunately.

It's a poppin and a droppin time to pack up and leave it had a good run but like said It's the jews

>Having bounced back dramatically from the 20% plunge following China's ban of ICOs, Bitcoin is getting battered again this morning on very heavy volume as Caixin reports Chinese authorities plan to shut local Bitcoin exchanges.

>b-but you cant regulate it!!!!

this is magnificent bait. well done user.

it dropped $400 from 12 till now .?

remember

the house always wins

>trying to outjew the jew

Technically, after all these cryptofags commit suicide, won't the value go back up because of all the zombie coins out there?

BTFD

Indeed. It's a pity. You should really drop all your coins.

Why do you keep fucking lying? It went from $4609 to $4224. Are you really that desperate to downplay this?

I never bought in. Wanted to a long time ago but critical enough not too.

>>pic related

BUY DOGECOIN

also, reported for spam

Yep, regulations shall kill bitcoin, just look at new York and how no one sells them without a license. Again, drop all your coins now, before you lose all your money.

i
kekt
so
hard
at
that
forsomereason

this, it's a perpetual hype/suicide scarcity creating rollercoaster
source: been on it since $26.6 and this is my 4th bubble
on to the next one and the 1 milion $$$

>bitcoin is ded
cool, does that mean I can mine some now without owning a factory of raspberry pis?

Ok lad

BITFAGS BTFO

Yep, the jew will always win. Drop all your coins now before it's too late.

Fuck em for hiking up GPU prices.

Financial insider here. Don't buy BitCoin right now. Wait until the next dip near the end of October. Cap this for future reference

Meh, bitcoin can take it.
Now if Ethereum were to crash...

Nothing funnier than a Jew making a bad investment. Will you be exiled from occupied Palestine now?

>he saves reaction images on his sekret folder

Oh no my 0.01 btc is losing value

Enjoy your b&

>own an asset that is very new, poorly understood by most, not regulated and basicslly an internet currency
>surprised that there are extemely wild swings in price/value in each direction.

Stick with bonds if you want stability.

you know ethereum will win in the end right?

NOOOOOOO
NOOOT MUUUH BITCOOOOIN...

>SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH
>SUICIDE WATCH

SAY MY NAME
"OP"
YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs

>mfw used my btc last night

it fell much lower than that back in july.

This BTC crash is nothing in comparison to the coming stock market crash.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
If you read charts, this thing might very well be ready to crater. It just finished a third wave up in the beginning up September. The lighter volume on that suggests a lot. There's a ton of rookie traders in on this one who are about to get smoked. This might trigger weird motion in other markets, too. That coupled with Canada raising rates a full point. Hold on to your butts!

not in a single hour

I said sharpest drop, not largest.

wait i did say largest

nvm i am a retard

Is it... like anudda shoa?

XIV Baby

Monero or something like it.

>fuck off to /biz/ to discuss this reeee
>ok why not
>bitcoin is crashing, china, reeeeee
don't ever suggest that shithole again.

You sound like an expert. What's wrong with thinking you'll withdraw for fiat? Is it that the coins have more upside?

When should I buy? What's the bottom on this thing?

I love when people who know nothing about crypto post about crypto

>buy at 1200
>falls from 4600 to 4300

Yeah, I think I will survive this

i love it when something with no inherent value is worth thousands of dollars and people pretend like the market is rational

>people got rused

Yeah, we all know you don't slave away for fiat.

lol no

OHSHIT! Bitcoin is collapsing! Whatever shall we do!?
Look at it, it lost almost 10% in a day!
What do you mean it used to be able to gain 20% in 24hours? It's totally collapsing! Can't you see!
I bet all the fools who invested in it will soon be unable to even afford to buy a rope with their bitcoins to hang themselves with!
Haha! Right guys!? Right?...

>crashed to 4000 last week
>REEEEEE ITS AT 4300 SUCH A DISASTER
I will be enjoying my time buying this dip

wtf I love fiat currency now

this is normal for bitcoin tho

Why are you niggers worried? Every cryptofag I've ever spoken to just wants to hold it forever anyway. It's going to drop, sharp and slow, but it's also going to climb high. This is obviously just a flutter.

I'm a risk-taker, and the only thing stopping me from buying £700 worth right now is the unbelievable trading websites that require photo ID and a stool sample and your address and whatnot. The fuckers won't even accept my ID because I don't own a (((smart phone))). Fuck the lot of them. How can a bong buy Bitcoin without any of that hassle? Buy low, sell high! That's what I say, goy!

Literally just described all fiat currency

AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA

PINK WOJACKS
AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PINK WOJACKS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

now is the time to buy fagafgs
the first crypotcurrency is the only one which matters

then buy moron

>the price of something can go up and up forever
this is so fucking stupid. what, is it going to be worth a million dollars someday? a billion? a trillion?

there is a limit. we don't know where it is. stop being a retard and assuming it will just grow and grow and grow without limits

>Tfw can finally get a 1070 at a not stupid price finally

Bitcoin is a fiat currency with zero stored value. As soon as people realize it has ni intrinstic value, it will lose its appeal and people will sell. It's a bubble that will pop eventually. At least gold is used in manufacturing and jewelry. That's why it'a a good base: it has uses outside of currency. That's what stored value is, that's what makes a currency sound, and that's exactly what bitcoins lack.

burn it to the ground

Currency gets its value from being the thing you pay your taxes with and use to pay rent and shit. You NEED to have currency.

Bitcoin has no such use, because it is a commodity and everyone knows it. You have ridiculously long transaction times and you can barely exchange it for anything useful. And it has no value, except as a way to dodge your taxes and hire assassins. And eventually it wont even have that once the IRS figures this shit out.

>...bu ..bu all the electricity that went into mining it is worth something....

Wow its nothing

Calm down niggers

inb4 dead cat bounce shitters

t. increasingly nervous nocoiners since hearing about btc probably around ~$100

So money has no value without taxes?

Oh shit better tell the libertarians, ancaps, and goldbugs.

>Currency gets its value from being the thing you pay your taxes with
I don't know if i should tell you to watch money is debt on youtube or slam my head into my desk, perhaps both.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT TO FUCKING BUY BITCOIN. WHY DO THESE SITES MAKE IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT

who here /quids in/?