813 reporting in and Tampa is getting really scarce

We're selling only by the gallons and we ration only 3 gallons person shit is only going to get worse

What the fuck nigger I just bought 10 5-gallon super jugs from the Walmart in Clearwater

Kek people were lining up behind the water truck

Nigga leave work and take as much supplies as you can with you

Don't worry user I have 50 case of water back home

I see dumb Yankees walking out of the store with Hawaiian punch and shit because it's all that's left. South Tampa right off bay shore here it's gonna be a wet one

im in sarasota... am i gonna die?

IDK as long as you don't live in the cost and seek refuge

305 here. Just setting up the backyard shutters.
Kinda comfy hearing literally everyone in the neighborhood hammering and drilling away.

So how come everyone down there isn't a prepper...

It's common sense. Do people just expect to be able to go out and buy whatever they need during natural disasters, which are reoccurring events in the area?

>not already owning dozens of water containers and filling them for 10 cents each any time water interruption looms .

Bottled water tards aren't worth saving.
Prove me wrong.

>buying water instead of beer
its like you dont like fun during a disaster

>amerifats panicking over a little rain

nothing to see here

Is this the only time Americans drink water??

Yes

Fill your bath tub

Do the taps not work there?

Not really I'm staying here and protecting my house from niggers

Just get a lifestraw. Then you can just go outside and drink the floodwaters.

Actually not a shit idea, but really only worth doing if you're gonna die.

Really what people need are just containers that can hold water.

How do they work against chemicals?

People are just morons who like to think disaster can never befall them. My roommate barely stopped short of having me committed when she learned I had a bunch of canned goods hidden away in case of a disaster. I tried to school her about shit like the bombing of Yugoslavia and the Carrington event but she just wouldn't have it. It's like her brain was incapable of leaving it's faggy little comfort zone.

>The LifeStraw Personal is designed for the backcountry and will filter out 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites. Chemicals, salt water and viruses will not be removed.

They don't.

They dont. They are just for preventing dysentery.

Hurricane season is the only time I've actually seen Floridians drinking water. I don't know that anyone down has ever heard of Brita, either.

.......I have like 10 water purifiers in my house and I'm not even the prepping type, how can people fail so bad?

I even live in Phoenix. I don't need these things.

" It's somebody elses' fault that I'M not prepared !

Mfw live 30 minute walk from canal
Who here /safe/

dude just leave a bucket outside and let it filled with rain lmao

Then I wouldn't recommend drinking flood water

Shhhhh

Did this. Was super convenient.

Holy shit bring me some water man wtf. Orlando has been out since sunday

A clean plastic tarp or Dacron sail. Place rock in center to form funnel , drink rain and fill containers.

you fucks all wait till something bad happens then you run and buy up everything you think you might need or look for a hand out from the state or gov . get a fucking life grow the fuck up , plan ahead for shit like this , put back a little bit so you have what you need when you need it

So your taps don't work anymore?

$12

I'm in Venice and prolly gonna die lol

The rain wont kill them, their stupidity will

>live in desert
>water purifiers always on clearance sale

Not after the pumping stations go down from power outages and flooding.

Actually we just like spending money for no reason. Everything will be fine.

Update: just got a new shipment of water

People can't accept that bad things can happen to them.
It's why history repeats itself over and over and over again.

Is Disney World gonna survive?

Water bottle companies are making mad money right now.

Florida has some of the worst tap water quality in the nation.

>Thinking we don't have alcohol stockpiled already
You underestimate America

Women can't grasp the concept of long term planning for survival. This is why they always end up clinging to a man when the shit hits the fan.

So buy a water filter and filter that shit. Still cheaper than buying bottled water.

I too live in Sarasota.
Though I've seen the predictions of Irma going on a westward drift, I say it won't be a direct hit.

We'll live.

>land of the free
doesn't have tap water that is safe to drink, my sides just caved in

Exactly I told my mom to buy lots of canned food she is giving me shit for even suggest that

More like people get used to the event not being a big deal. Then the big one comes and everyone is numb to it until the last second.

In construction every fuckup we have is some person with plenty of experience who just got a bit too comfortable.

I'm in marion county. How fucked am I?

Remember the news tries to hype every hurricane just for ratings.

Oh where I live I have a water filter system that really cleans it out even florid

Stay safe cousins, godspeed.

>That one old guy who stocked up on nothing but wine

Is sloshing off a storm an actual thing or was he fucking with me?

It's not the worst idea

Some advice, Florida bro. If you have an attic, put all your belongings up there that you can fit. Put heavy items along the walls to support them. If no attic, then put everything up stairs if you have a second level. If Not, put everything up on cinder blocks. Put all your couches and your bed on cinder blocks. Put your car on blocks to raise it higher than the storm surge. Board up your windows with plywood.

But most importantly, when the storm hits, turn off your circuit breaker. It's better to turn off the power to your house yourself than have the storm cut power and risk frying all your electronics.

Dude's going to get drunk while he'll be playing Apple bottom jeans on his radio.

I have over 40,000 rounds of ammunition (much of it is just .22LR but still), 60 gallons of water, multiple buckets of dried beans and rice. Shelves filled with big 1 lb jars of peanut butter, a whole row of more cans of Spam than I can count, a case of honey, just all kinds of shit...

Also numerous firearms, crank powered and solar powered short wave radios, crank powered flashlights and USB chargers, fucking matches, antibiotics, a bunch of full propane containers in the shed out back, like I said just all kinds of shit.

And I live in the middle of Michigan, nowhere near hurricane country. Why the fuck people who live in areas prone to natural disasters arent stocked up on shit makes me think that they must be complete and utter morons. What are the other explanations?

its funy how many people never even buy water unless there is a hurricane. if you never drink it why start when there is a natural disaster?

sugary carbonated beverages would give you sugars which you body would need. in a life or death situation its better than water

Pls protect that spic celphtitled. If anything happens to him I'm holding you responsible.

>buying water during a hurricane
>literally not just walking outside and using the quadrillions of gallons of water nature is providing
Why are coastcucks so retarded?

>Michigan
I'd rather deal with hurricanes than niggers

But this is literally the biggest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded. Thats not hype.

Dude a hurricane is coming. Water everywhere. Just open your mouth and look up.

Wow you guys are retarded.

buying water. nigga are you serious?

>richest most developed country in the world
>doesn't have clean, drinkable tap water

fucking lol. i'm gonna go turn on my tap filled with crystal clear ice cold water and just let it run for a couple of hours

By next week, this pic will look like a pf gold bricks to floridians

>Nothing is going to happen to us even though we live close to a lake or the sea!
>There's nothing to worry about, they're just overhyping the hurricane
>The chances of a hurricane hitting us are low
>Live your life man, whatever happens happens
>Too bless to be stressed
The likes.

>cyclone incoming
>not having cyclone kit prepped and ready to go
>buying shit at the last minute
Honestly burgers do any of you know how to weather a cyclone.

Because it happens so often or that we get so many near misses, people get jaded/complacent.

>not filling up your bathtub with water
plebs

I'm sipping on fiji water, i got a whole case. Feels good not having to deal with natural disasters only subhumans deal with.

How much is the Fiji case during a hurricane, $350?

As of the last census: Michigan is 14% black and Florida is 17% black.

Is it true Tampa is the breast implant capital of the world?

> tfw Tampa water is horrible. But I got my ProPur filters on deck so It's all good.

Who else in the southeast is experiencing God-tier weather this weekend? Crisp air, blue skies and breezy winds. Only other time I can remember weather like this was back in the late 00s when a storm was hitting Alabama and/or Florida. Storm started with a D. Dennis? Anyways, thanks for this beautiful weather, Irma.

Regards,
Louisiana

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Drowning Real Hahahaha Nigga Just drink the water Like Nigga hold your breath Haha

Great day in Atlanta.

Checked
Beautiful in Michigan too, if not a little chilly. Feels great though

Canals are where all the runoff from floods go. e.g. all the petroleum contamination.

beautiful day on NC beaches.

If I pissed and farted into a glass and then washed it, would you drink from the cup. Think about it when drinking fart piss water.

Any word on the avocado situation?

>Not having massive cisterns of distilled water

You plebs are pathetic.

Fort Myers here

Got my axe ready for when that 7ft storm surge floods my house and I need to get out of the attic.

Water and gas are being rationed here with police standing by to make sure every only fills up their car and buys 8 gallons max.

Goodnight sweet prince

Only a true Florida man can drink well water. Everyone else gets diarrhea.

The news hypes up every tiny incident into a gigantic disaster so people have unrealistic expectations when a real disaster comes along. They think it's just the news being the same as always.

Leaf I got 50 case of Fiji water

1. Drink Tap Water

2. Filter it and run it through ozone

3. Bottle it

4. ???

5. Profit

IDK

1a. Piss it out

1b. stop forgetting the best part.

Bring on the looters, I got a present for 'em