Ask a closet, ultra right wing editor who works for an ultra liberal commie Canadian publication anything

Ask a closet, ultra right wing editor who works for an ultra liberal commie Canadian publication anything.

is canada kiked like USA from your experience? i've checked out some canadian mastheads and they seemed to by mostly anglo.

We are primarily founded by a christian beneficiary. Some of the writers are Jewish but my boss is a christian woman

Are you going to undermine your platform from the inside?

I suggest going as far to the left as humanly possible until it all implodes and their credibility tanks.

what's the most libtard thing you've heard a colleague/boss say at work while having to bite you're tongue? let it out.

this seems like a good strategy. sometimes i wonder if people are doing this already given the ridiculous shit that gets published.

fug her :D :DD

On the day of the rake, what will be your sign so that you are not sent to the burnpile with all the other leafs?

Lmao, we are forced to report stories from a left wing perspective. Or we get fired. I do try to push things as far left to the point of this sounding stupid but in very subtle ways that only intelligent readers will pick up on. I need the experience here, my boss knows many big names in the industry who I need to meet.

Are traps gay?

We have a "culture commitee" at the office. Peple are actually paid to be on this thing and sort of police the office to find out how to make it as safe space and commie - lockdown as possible. They are like the KGB, but they are just dumb women who think they are the next coming of Jesus. It is cringey.

How does it feel being a cuck?

So are you a Rebel employee then?

give us a hint at least, which publication?

Is there some right wing newspapers in Cuckada?

the only right wing media in Canada is Rabbi Levant's Kosher Certified Media

>ultra right wing editor
>leaf

So...You like...Don't say sorry and thank you when you try to edit something and you're told you're not allowed to?

lel

Everybody contact a Canucki rag to tell them they have a deeply embedded right winger in their ranks. Should be good for some lolz, sowing seeds of distrust amongst the leftist swine.

How does Trudeau and the Canadian Democrat machine get such great pr coverage without spending a dime on media relations ? Is it all laundered through fake adverts or is there another way ?

Tia

It is very music oriented. That's the only hint I'll give. The company itself is mainly based in the USA but we are the Canadian branch.

Justin Trudeau is our god emperor here. It's quite disgusting. It's just undisputed that he is our lord, he does not pay us we just write great things about it whenever he comes up.

vice maybe

MTV PROBABLY.

The Globe and Mail is a neoliberal rag, they're the closest next thing to conservative besides Rabbi Levant's failing rebel media.

The media where I am is solid liberal group think and just signaling about refugee talking points or trying to get all snarky about Trump every chance they get.

Don't give any hints, or some Exclaim! writer will end up witch hunted or something. Hespekt the OPSEC game.