IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

GET IN YOUR HAPPENING BUNKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxzdXipOqTw
youtube.com/watch?v=vRf34b7jFNA
hooktube.com/rJ1aJhN6PoE
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does this mean? They asked him to log in to the laptop? Or this is defense counsel getting copies of the evidence for trial?

Yawn, so over it. Come back when warrants are issued or indictments happen

What are the odds other people will be implicated?

I hate DWS but I want more.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this story? I've been seeing it for some time now and have no clue what it's about.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

woop woop

kek

Just wait.

USAis really strange: all over the world retards live in rural area and smart people in cities, but not in USA.

You mean the herd mind people? Yea they did. You know they've done studies on group think.
Shown that people in groups will answer questions wrongly, knowing they are wrong, if everyone around them does the same. They'll adopt behaviors and traits to everyone around them. Creating a herd. A group mind.
And yes everyone out in the rural and suburban places, not all huddled together in the herd, voted for someone else.
Individualists voted for Trump.
The borg collective voted for Hillary.
Any questions?

>still crying about the election

The latter. Legal discovery is essentially making sure all sides in a case have access to the same evidence. Which means Deb's laptop that was hidden in the Longworth phone booth cubbyhole is evidence. If that laptop is considered evidence, then it means the scope of the case has expanded beyond wire fraud related to Awan's real estate escapades.

Oooh shit, it begins. DWS gonna be indicted soon lmao

>not recognizing this 10 month old pasta

Does it change the fact that you have cities full of commie retards?

The Awan family are Pakistani nationals who were hired by the Democrats to work as IT staffers for Congress in the early 2000's. They are fraudsters and criminals. Extremely overpaid and didn't even do their jobs. Used their power to spy on and blackmail people, even their own stepmother. Funneled millions of tax dollars to themselves. Got banned from using Congress networks and was still on payroll for mysterious reasons.

Imran Awan, the head honcho of the gang, was about to flee the country to Pakistan with a ton of money but the FBI nabbed him at the last minute at the airport.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC chairwoman at the time, defended the Awans fiercely. She refused to fire them until the day Imran was arrested. DWS is a huge Clinton ally and was even hired as Hillary's campaign chair in 2016 after she was forced to step down.

Now it looks like Imran (before he fled) planted a laptop full of juicy information for capitol police to find and DWS threatened the police chief in public to give it back. That laptop has something on it that DWS does not want the FBI to see.

It's Friday. You should go out to the club and have a few drinks. Let loose a little. Not posting here. Asking silly questions.

>all the NK and Hurricanes are distractions from that to prevent civil war
>no msm would be allowed by the people to incite civil war while the storms hit the USA hard

Former fortune 500 data analyst who reads ZeroHedge here, feeling sleepy

How do people like you even survive without someone shoving food down your throat and digging the shit from your ass? Honest question.

Where ia the laptop now?

Seth Rich truth will come out. Hilldawg gets arrested by months end.

At court.

Committed suicide in the microwave.

Place your bets:

1. DWS Mossad
2. Awans ISI
3. Awans Mossad
4. Awans Double-agents

We Are Now Down To How Fast Prosecutors Can Leak CYA Articles To Rosiak
youtube.com/watch?v=bxzdXipOqTw

How much you want to bet Debbie Wasserman ends up dead in the hurricane?

Dropping evidence at DWS office. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=vRf34b7jFNA

Well, DWS is fucked, then, isn't she?

Question:

What happens next? DWS takes the fall?
Pakis take the fall? The Clinton's elite assassins get a hold of DWS?

This will be drawn out for YEARS. The hurricane will be over by Monday

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

mmmm, this copy pasta is still fresh!!

She looks like a Ferengi in a greasy wig.

Last i heard capitol police had it. Here is the exchange with police.

hooktube.com/rJ1aJhN6PoE

I bet this brings down Hillary, Podesta, and her "big names" - everyone involved with her campaign. This investigation is the reason Hillary's emails have not be released. Wray is our guy, he does not want to release emails because they are evidence, but they do not want people to know yet - that Hillary is going down. Which is why they said people do not care about Hillary's crimes. Only a cover to keep people from running and skipping out of the country. Makes everyone feel safe before a happening happens. It is going down, and something will happen today. It is Friday. Hilldawgs days are numbered.

DWS doesn't strike me as a loyal fall guy. She'll sell out her bosses given the chance.

Seth Rich will habben soon.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Someone needs Awan's testimony, so they are going to make it seem that he isn't such a bad guy. Also, we can't really have the government admitting they had a group of foreign nationals selling access to congressional information. They will burn DWS, and any attempt by her to take others down with her will just seem like the desperate actions of a horrible person. The feds have to cover their ass, yet again, because they are criminal fucking garbage.

Yes, the DNC hates her and will try to pin everything on her, leaking more dirt if she objects.

She's fucked.

DWS is a top Clinton ally. The Clintonites won't allow her to go down.

>2. Awans ISI
That's my bet.

quick rundown on Webb and this Goodman guy?
haven't really followed this at the investigative level

Are they legit or LARPer "mass arrests inbound" tier?

>Pakistani nationals who were hired by the Democrats to work as IT staffers for Congress
how the fuck is this even allowed?

no foreign, or even dual, nationals should be hired for anything sensitive

A long interview with the guy who actually found the computers and other related items, and turned them in. Start at the 12 minute mark.
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y

CNN hasn't said anything so I'm reluctant to believe this.

Democrats don't give a shit.

I think you're overestimating their influence after the Trump win

Remember seth rich and the dnc process server were star witnesses in suit. Both were killed. Also, the law firm got calls from dws office threatening them.

>The Clintonites won't allow her to go down.
If it's between her and Clinton going down... Bye Debbie, I can't believe you killed yourself so tragically.

They're jews. JAson Goodman is a slimy fucking weasel, and George is a chronic alcoholic. Also, they think the government should be able to rape a few babies and kill some kids, but not at the level they currently do. They just want less baby fucking, as some is expected after all.

It seems as though Webb is Legit and the guy from the daily caller now is trying to divert story. Goodman is a Jew.

Why does Debbie look like she's perpetually getting caught in the rain?

I know it's a copypasta but, nothing about living in a city encourages using your brain, everything is done for you unlike in rural areas

I think you're forgetting they've been running things in the DNC for over 40 years. They have dirt on everyone they've ever been involved with. EVERYONE

baggy eyes and bad makeup.

>After throwing herself against several walls, the body was found face down in the toilet, drowned as a result of an apparent suicide.

she probably dropped a barbell on her neck.

>guy from the daily caller
Which one is this? Rosiak?

someone post that pic of her topless

Can't believe she shot herself in the back of the head twice, slit her throat, loaded herself up with heroin, and jumped off a bridge.

Yes Rosiak. Webb and Rosiak had a falling out.

Trump has the power to spy on anyone, anywhere. He knows the crimes of everyone by name. There has been a countdown since Jan 20th. Shit is about to get dirty for Dems which is why they are moving more towards working with Trump. Soon, it is going down.

*rubs hands jewishly as if thinking of shekels*

think all 30-odd are going down? surely there is a fucking law against employing fucking pakis in congress?

or at least some statute about handling sensitive info

I don't mean to be that guy but who even is Imram and why is everyone obsessing over the case?

Dont kid yourself. The clintons and their masters dont have friends. They have people who are useful. As soon as people outlive theire usefulness they are abandoned. If the person becomes a threat to bring clintons or their masters down, then they get rid off them or force them to take the fall.

Why do you think none of the usual players in the media have said anything about the case? Those involved are probably trying to insulate themselves and making sure they wont go down with her.

paki faggot who was employed by 30+ dems as a computer consultant and probably stole secrets and passed them to foreign govs

including poss infoabout the yemen raid that got a soldier killed!

>2 cents has been shekeled into your account

Someone needs to get this bot to stop posting this. Only the poor voted for HC. They wanted more gibs me dats.

isn't that illegal? I thought foreign nationals weren't allowed to deal with sensitive information like that

We know of connections with Pakistan and Ukraine (Abid Awan's wife). Also rumors of a connection with the Muslim Brotherhood. If that's accurate this points directly to Huma and would explain why a Clinton lawyer is Imran's attorney.

>Well, DWS is fucked, then, isn't she?

Only if they find some sort of evidence. Having a login on a staff machine is essentially meaningless on its own. There is plenty just already in public that DWS can hang on, but having an account on one of her employees laptops isn't one of them.

Suicide from 2 shots to the back of the monitor

F

>lmaoing at the government following laws

>Chicago
>Not retards
>Urban cosmopolitan refined intelligentsia

top kek

KEK

This is why they're distracting everyone with their hurricane machines.

Imran deliberately planted it for police to find. It's highly likely there's something bad on it.

this must be why he's sucking Schumer's penis
9D nigger checkers

Thank you informative user

When he was arrested he had DWS's laptop with him to be 'repaired'. I'm guessing he didn't delete anything and kept it as a bargaining chip.

Dude is facing 'enemy of the state' like charges they are screwed, screwed, screwed.

Shell be fine comrade

fucking should be, I expect it is

>This is why they're distracting everyone with their hurricane machines.
9001% woke

Yes, but here is the problem. If they fully prosecute Imran, they will expose themselves, so they can't do that. They are going to burn DWS, convict Imran of some white collar financial crime with no prison sentence, and that will be all that happens.

idiot.

I gotchu famalam

>bleating intensifies

great rundown, so weird about the planted laptop in the phone booth bit though. why isn't that on CNN? this is Tom Clancy spy thriller levels of intrigue, how can you ignore it?

if thet were smart they'd torpedo dws into dust in order to stave off accusations against her superiors. they need to plant her as the big head before anyone starts to look past her for this treasonous bullshit.

I heard the real culprit behind setting this spy ring up for Mossad using the Anwans is Chuck Schummer. Debbie should fear HIM. Did you know 60 or so Democrats in the Congress and senate are dual citizens with Israel. They serve TWO masters-probably double agents and serve best the ones who have the best blackmail against them.

this pretty interesting actually