youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/what-happened-video-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-have-to-go/
youtube.com/watch?v=3gUAdAYFbIc
mediaite
unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/what-happened-video-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-have-to-go
youtu.be/UIZqobIhtEI
archive.is/6heXe
archive.is/ZpOKm
archive.is/Ctgu6
archive.is/twwgQ
archive.is/x8nbB
debka.com/article/26220/US-set-to-quit-Al-Tanf-Pro-Iranian-force-moves-in
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/09/08/u-s-deploy-3500-troops-afghanistan-total-14000/
archive.is/PRCno
archive.is/U4VqR
archive.is/iVETb
archive.is/Miqtk
dailycaller.com/2017/09/07/dws-next-early-prosecutor-moves-suggest-intent-to-bring-house-cybersecurity-theft-charges/
truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-case-was-cleverly-rigged-to-protect-obama-lynch-holder-wasserman-congressional-dems/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/doj-gives-priority-consideration-in-funding-decisions-to-non-sanctuary-jurisdictions/
strawpoll.me/13885088/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOVEMENT

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

>drumpfkins

Awoo~

>I'm gub giv up he don do wha I wan

Based Jupiter Optimus Maximus calling commies "sluggards" in Greece of all places

>live in country for 34 years
>not a citizen

is it really that hard to apply for citizenship

>Yes it did.
Wrong. We bombed some abandoned air field to send a message.

>So the exact opposite of what he said during the campaign.
This is shilling 101. Completely vague nonsensical claims like you're making a point, which cannot be directly refuted because they're vague there isn't really a point there, so you hope this sticks as a point while the other party skips over it because there is nothing there to refute. I'm not new to this shit. Trump never said he would lift all sanctions against Russia, as I'm assuming you are insinuating with this shitty line of text, as that's all that can really be taken away from it.

>an anomaly that has historically always corrected itself.
....by world powers flexing their muscles and shit. I don't even know what point you're trying to make.

>The main point is he promised to stop meddling in the Middle East and he's broken that promise.
He fucking bombed some shitty airfield no one was at. He didn't start Iraq War 2.0. He isn't "spreading democracy", or doing a "humanitarian intervention". Jesus fuck you're dumb. And I'm not shilling for Trump - I am very critical of everything he does. I will definitely call him out when he fucks up. I'm not a blind fangirl, but this shit you've posted is on the level of concern-shilling instead of actual criticism.

I hope you got some sleep at some point in the last few days

They all have to go back.

#JobsAmericansDontWant

>without notice to family

WHY DOES THIS MATTER?

Good baking

Hillary Clinton back in 2014 saying the illegals have to go back: mediaite.com/online/what-happened-video-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-have-to-go/

And here's several clips of her calling for stronger border security, using language very similar to President Trump: youtube.com/watch?v=3gUAdAYFbIc

We need DACA
It's a case of heart guise

>air field
I've been gone for the past hour and a half, we're still talking about air fields? A literal strip of asphalt and a hangar?

IDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HABBIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that's pretty heartless.

Good redditors now: don't take the bait. To help your nigger minds understand bait, just pretend that replying to a shill is like giving him 1000 upboats. Your argument had better be worth giving them exposure, else shut the fuck up.

What if we archive it

>mediaite com/online/what-happened-video-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-have-to-go
unvis.it/mediaite.com/online/what-happened-video-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-have-to-go

>ITS JUST 4D CHESS HE WON'T SIGN AMNESTY HES JUST PLAYING AROUND WITH CHUCK SCHUMER

Look at this delusion.

I love how they just skip right over whites.

Why would they have had a reason to before? Hell, 11 months ago there wasn't even a chance of 'getting caught.'

Have you been the one kashi and sayaposting? She's a cute.

was going through old trump folder and this shit made me laugh

what if we don't?

>Syrian war ends
>/sg/ has to go home in the desert
>will be too busy rebuilding their country than being on Sup Forums

He's no longer human. No human can stay on Sup Forums for 48+ hours straight.
But he wasn't talking about amnesty, he's referring to the gyppo scum that apparently doesn't sleep, or eat, or bathe, or shit.

It would be very painful.

>prosecutors
Um, doesn't that mean her brother? That's his district, isn't it?

wew

l-lewd

Yeah.

>fake news stopped being fake as of today, 00:00 AM UTC
wow interesting!

>Listening to Conservative Talk Radio
>TFW the Frigo underwear commercial comes on

Anyone else know this feel?

youtu.be/UIZqobIhtEI

>muh boots in Syria

Careful leaf, you wouldn't want to see past all the layers at once.

I dunno, I guess that nigger is.

>ITS FAKE NEWS

LMAO

THE DELUSION

They are forumlating what general to make after the conflict winds down to create a larger appeal and maintain the same community to oppose us.

Well thank you, it makes me smile.

>inb4 Monkeyman lands the job and starts a new era of foreign intervention in the name of "book sales"

>Bill Miller, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney of the District of Columbia, declined to comment on giving Imran an image of the laptop. Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steve Wasserman, is an attorney in the office. He has no role in prosecuting the case, but he has tweeted an op-ed arguing that there should be no case against his sister.

>North Korea warns U.S. it will 'pay dearly' for Nikki Haley's 'hysteric fit' to the UN
archive.is/6heXe

>South Korea finds traces of radioactive gas, "can't yet link it" to North Korea nuclear test
archive.is/ZpOKm

>S. Korea preps for possible weekend N. Korea missile test
archive.is/Ctgu6

>Japanese defence figures: US prepared to use military action against North Korea
archive.is/twwgQ

>OFFICIAL: US-BACKED SDF SECURED 14 NEIGHBORHOODS IN RAQQA
archive.is/x8nbB

>US set to quit Al Tanf. Pro-Iranian force moves in: Special Report
debka.com/article/26220/US-set-to-quit-Al-Tanf-Pro-Iranian-force-moves-in

>U.S. to Deploy 3,500 Troops to Afghanistan, Bringing Total to 14,000+
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/09/08/u-s-deploy-3500-troops-afghanistan-total-14000/

>US says drone strike in Somalia kills 1 al-Shabaab extremist
archive.is/PRCno

>Row in Moldova over US military drills in Ukraine
archive.is/U4VqR

>U.S. MILITARY JOINS MILITARY DRILL IN NEUTRAL SWEDEN AT SAME TIME AS RIVAL RUSSIAN WAR GAME
archive.is/iVETb

>Documentary exposing Iran's involvement in September 11: never before seen interviews revealing Iran's relationship with al-Qaeda terrorist and the training it provided to its members to conduct major operations such as 9/11
archive.is/Miqtk

I want some news!
How come nothing has been happening for so long?
Yes, yes, "in 6 months DACA will end, or maybe not" is a happening, but beyond that.. nothing?

>secret back channel
>probably just called him up and chatted
Kushner is a twat, but dial it down, Bannon, holy shit.

It's funny because it's a pic taken in the bushes, it's meant to be a metaphor that Trump is President and the Bush's aren't.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/07/dws-next-early-prosecutor-moves-suggest-intent-to-bring-house-cybersecurity-theft-charges/

>Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steve Wasserman, is an attorney in the office. He has no role in prosecuting the case, but he has tweeted an op-ed arguing that there should be no case against his sister.

truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-case-was-cleverly-rigged-to-protect-obama-lynch-holder-wasserman-congressional-dems/

This article indicates we are not out of the woods yet

>The US Attorney in DC is Channing Phillips, who worked for Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder in key roles during their tenures as US Attorney General. Phillips was appointed by Obama shortly before the Awan grand jury convened. The confirmation of Phillips’ replacement nominated by President Donald Trump has been stalled by Sen. Chuck Schumer for eight months.

Why would he need to work with democrats for amnesty when he had plenty of gop faggots to work with

>believing "Monkey Man"
>posted by an Aussie

Uh that's Austria

Nafta negotiations are happening

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA THAT TOP NOTCH BANTZ FROM ICE.

THAT IS A KIWI THE FLAGS ARE DIFFERENT. DIFFERENT BLUE AND STAR COLORS

They could even vote without it too.

Reminder.

Dropping ape acuity books on north korea

I take great joy in looking at how clueless you are with political optics that you have to turn to Sup Forums and spew your Rebbit bullshit like a child. Keep it up.

>left Guatemala due to a civil war
Except it was El Salvador that was in a civil war. Dumb lying spic.

WINNING: DOJ GIVES FUNDING ‘PRIORITY’ TO NON-SANCTUARY JURISDICTIONS!
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/07/doj-gives-priority-consideration-in-funding-decisions-to-non-sanctuary-jurisdictions/
>The Department of Justice announced a new set of priorities for one of its law enforcement grants that will place so-called “sanctuary cities” behind jurisdictions that cooperate in federal immigration enforcement.

>According to DOJ documents acquired by Breitbart News, the DOJ’s Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), which issues one of the department’s most important discretionary grant programs for state and local law enforcement agencies, will allow applicants for this year’s cycle to certify their cooperation with Department of Homeland Security immigration enforcement efforts. Certified cooperative agencies will receive “priority consideration in funding decisions” for the fiscal year 2017 COPS grant program.

>The confirmation of Phillips’ replacement nominated by President Donald Trump has been stalled by Sen. Chuck Schumer for eight months.
I hate the Senate so much.

Your votes don't matter.

What faction of american politics are you?

strawpoll.me/13885088/

Where were you when Asuka fags got BTFO??

Trump is outmaneuvering RINOs by working with DEMs, that's something. Anyways I think the problem is that people have mostly stopped praising Kek (may his slimy green limbs paddle smoothly though the blue waters of the Nile).

Get ready to die for Ithrael

Literally everything is happening.

>Reviewbrah is in the path of Irma
Time for that final review

Its me laughing at you idiots. Trump will give amnesty to DACA and he will be happy because he got 'good press coverage.'

how the fuck is centrism a democrat only position retards

Canada and Mexico have been difficult so it's dead

>Democratic party
>centrism

U wot m8
sauce?

he already escaped the ariana grande concert of peace

Seems like Awan is really ready to roll over DWS. Here is food for thought:

> were Pelosi and Schummer active parts of the insider group of the DNC that rigged the system in favour of Hillary?

Interestingly the democrat congress leadership were closed conspicuously absent in all of the drama involving Hillary, Kaine, DWS, Podesta, Huma, Mook and Cheryl. Are we actually seeing democrats ready to throw those to the wolves to get rid of dead wood and improve their midterm chances?

What stuns me about DWS/her brother/the Awans is that it is the most OBVIOUS case of total and complete corruption and complicity inside and out. If they can't knock this one single underhand softball pitch out of the park then there's no hope for anything, it will be a final statement to the world that the oligarchs always win.

No, shitskins are just mentally retarded

>Charleston not even going to get drowned
just

Kek is still with us. He's just not as visibly interfering with the world as much as he did during the campaign.

Did the tsunami ever hit ?

Trump will follow the Constitution, meaning it's on Congress' ass to grant amnesty and be torpedoed individually in 2018, or to not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone who isn't a federalist only has one excuse and it is being illiterate

My 3 hurriKangz and an earthquake say you're wrong

his "family" probably doesn't exist either, or is fake for greencard purposes or whatever you call it over there

Hope they get caught and thrown in the slammer. Less trouble for us.

>Wrong. We bombed some abandoned air field to send a message.
what message would that be? and what was the reason they gave for bombing that airfield?

>This is shilling 101. Completely vague nonsensical claims like you're making a point
And this is diverting the discussion because you know I'm right. He promised no more being the world's policeman. He said he'd reset relations with Russia. Right now he's doing the exact opposite. Where's that isolationism gone now?

>He isn't "spreading democracy", or doing a "humanitarian intervention".
Now you're contradicting yourself in 1 post. Did he "send a message" or didn't he? Make up your mind.

Nice.

>Miami and Texas will get de-beaned before Chicago and Virginia

>33
I stand corrected.

IT'S ALL OVER
VOTE JEB 2020

I fucking love this .gif. The complete disdain Comfy Pence has is great. Absolutely hates that faggot and can't believe his fucking ears. I love Pence so much, and I admit I didn't even know about him before the election... I swear I've even adopted that headshake of absolute disbelief subconsciously.

Mmmm
Nah
Hillary and Co are too big to fail.

WE HAVE

PRIVATE LABELED IT

Since clinton is running around blaming everyone on the left again i think they would love trump to get rid of her and her wing of the party

It's about darn time!

You are one dumb wafflenigger. Go back to your dunecoon hugbox in /sg/.