Happy Birthday North Korea General /HBNKG/

>North Korea celebrates 69th anniversary since the founding of North Korea
>NK suspected to be planning to use the day to conduct another military show of strength
>NK transported a H-bomb to their ICBM launch site
>NK believed to have over 60 nuclear weapons - US officials
>Intelligence believes there is a strong chance the next launch will have a trajectory over Japan
>Potential atmospheric test will be conducted of their latest H-bomb technology
>NK calls Nikki Haley a "political prostitute"

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSxXA4GxrbA
youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc
youtu.be/rA1LFD6xfi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What time will they probably launch today?

You can thank Obama for this. NK was his war yet did nothing to stop this escalation.

gettin comfy

daily reminder

you forgot Bush and Clinton

Pic related

Yeah but during Obamas presidency there was a real ramp up of escalations. He postponed every conflict to pass it on to Clinton. I wonder why.

>we will use nukes this time
>bitches out
>begs for food
>chad

NK is no joke this time friend. The whole lashing out for food rhetoric has been proven false. NK is a real threat to the world.

>demands tendies
>west complies out of fear

LITTLE MAN, SAD!

I can imagine the international meltdown if NK tested ICBM with live nuke. Since their missiles are known to stop working mid-air they could land in somewhere where people live.

Would still be pretty cool if they tested their bomb somewhere in middle of Pacific this time and recorded it for media.

Simply not true. What part of functional ICBM and mini hydrogen nuke dont you understand? The threat is now EMP that will wipe out our power grid.

>The threat is now EMP that will wipe out our power grid

Are you saying he is going to finally free us from the prison of the internet jew?

I hope its full HD with their low tone opera and some national flags flying.

Roling for live buke

>North Korea could decide to delay its next ballistic missile launch because a current outbreak of severe geomagnetic storms can pose a risk to electronic equipment.

>While missiles are generally heavily shielded against radiation, Kim Jong Un may decide not to risk firing one during the solar flares in case they lose data or ancillary equipment, said Lance Gatling, an aerospace consultant with Nexial Research in Tokyo. He added that the U.S. and Japan might be hoping for a launch so they can test detection and tracking equipment in a storm environment.

>South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon said Thursday the next launch could come on Saturday, the anniversary of North Korea’s founding.

bloomberg. com/news/articles/2017-09-08/solar-storms-may-deter-kim-from-launching-missile-on-anniversary

Can you imagine if we get cucked out of a good missile launch because muh solar storm happenings?

Yeah and he will kill millions of people on life support.

simply
>AMAZING

Army fag here. Japan would definitely be the one to launch some kind of counter offensive

Nip the norks

Japan gets nuked yet again.

>NK calls Nikki Haley a "political prostitute"
Nork's have some top quality bants

youtube.com/watch?v=NSxXA4GxrbA

>N Korea rant against Haley says she "kicked off a hysteric fit" & is "crazily swishing her skirt," threatens US will pay "dear price"

hehe

good. lets give Japan their balls back. the imperial japanese banner flying inthe wind would scare the shit out of the koreans. and the chinese

731-2: Electric Boogaloo

Their new missile, which is more powerful than the Unha-3 and uses solid fuel, will be able to reach anywhere in the world.

It's at their rocket stand on the North East of the country and will be launch south in a trajectory that avoids South Korean airspace and they will splash it near Guam.

This will happen around 0000-0100 GMT tonight.

>people on life support

i guess its one way to reign in healthcare spending

IF they launch anything today, it will be in several hours. It's only about 1:15 AM there

but I want a happening right now

if you need a machine to stay alive you shouldn't be alive

To add to this one
>NK transported a H-bomb to their ICBM launch site
Rumored to have "placed the ICBM on a ship".

On strategy:

US has no good, long-term strategy other than to completely destroy North Korea in one attack. They could start another "Project Manhattan", but with the focus only on Missile defense. If we accept a nuclear North Korea with ICBMs, we also risk them selling their weapons, using their weapons to threaten and blackmail for wealth. In the end, they will be used to force the United States away from South Korea, and for Kim to be the one ruler of the Korean Peninsula. He wants their wealth.

We should had destroyed that Nuclear-reactor back in 1994. Now, it'll only be bloodier. War is coming. 1-2 years, I think.

Where are you getting this info, partner?

I love Peace is Our Bayonet

he's pulling it out of his ass

>on a ship
This isn't the first time I've heard this, but any sources?

Nikki Haley BTFO

Trump probably wants her fired now for the ownage

This. NK hasn't had food problems since the 90s it's a bad meme.

Is there any source to this information? I know you say it's a rumor, but it must have come from somewhere. Because if there is a NK Intercontinental missile somewhere on a ship, this is quite big.

>w-we will first strike you
>pussy out
>sends food
>USV...

I'm gonna talk out of my ass here, too, but if they were to test an icbm with a nuke attached they'd probably load it on a sub with a launcher on it because if it fucks up they don't wanna nuke the homeland.

Too many happenings piling up on top of each other
We need to tell the solar system/atlantic ocean/mexican continental plate calm the fuck down so we can have decent threads about each one

>tfw you will see the nukes smashin Japan and you will be alive to see the end of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=zq54msMu3Sc
Better music than anything Americans have done

That and they'll be able to nuke further inland with the currently tested missiles.

>inb4 Airburst 20 miles above Nebraska, EMPing us all

youtu.be/rA1LFD6xfi4
best nork song. Also gratz kim :3