Does anyone else find it richly ironic that liberals are cheering that hurricane Irma is going to "destroy all those...

Does anyone else find it richly ironic that liberals are cheering that hurricane Irma is going to "destroy all those trump supporters in Florida," when in reality it is going to hit the most liberal area of the state?

650,000 ordered to be evacuated in Miami-Dade county. They are calling it the "largest evacuation in US history."

youtube.com/watch?v=gWVNmq7XnCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8aoisWqeF8
twitter.com/miamidadeccc/status/905887818815336448/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just like Harvey. Librals are retarded.

It's gonna wash all the Cubans back home!

These fleeing people largely voted for Hillary... yet liberals are cheering that the Hurricane is going to "F#@$ up those Trump voters in Florida."

Really makes you think.

All those "Trump supporters" in Miami-Dade are really going to get it... I swear, Liberalism is a mental disorder of cognition.

Latest map shows this whopper is going to go right through Miami.

Will most of those illegal spics in Miami-Dade even evacuate?

I doubt it. Just like the dindu's in New Orleans.

Liberals are fucking stupid

You should here the middle adve squat bodies that sit by me thinking that the hurricanes, the eclipse, the earthquake in Mexico and smog in Arizona are somehow related to global warming and Jesus or something

THESE PEOPLE FUCKING VOTE

Liberals are truly retarded. Remember how they thought FL was going to go Trump still when it was neck and neck despite the fact the entirety of the Peninsula wasn't accounted for yet during the 2016 election? Yeah, rednecks, military, republicans and Christians all live on the Peninsula. The same people getting hit with just tropical storm winds at most during this.

>Houson BTFO
>Miami BTFO
Libtards area BTFO

Virtually zero hurricanes during Obama's "reign" and nothing about "climate change" but one large one comes, that is not outside the number or intensity of normal (Cat "6" are expected to happen once in a while) and retarded moans of "much climate change."

Pathetic retards who want us to barrel into the dark age. They should be sent to live out their short days in a 3rd world country where their carbon footprint can be minimized.

Need another mayor happening in LA coast (san andreas fault, do your thing) an NY. to whip libtars of the existence.

They don't tend to think these things through.

I remember Miami-Dade county holding out on election counts because they wanted to know how many fake votes Hillary needed to steal that state. Didn't matter in the end. Slient majority has been heard.

I also remember high ranking DNC officials meeting with the head of voting commission in Miami-Dade a week before the election... really makes you think.

If its on a coast and it's a hurricane, they're left wingers.
If it's a tornado and there's trailers spinning in the air, they're cuckservatives.

I wonder how liberals would react. Does Trump have a "earthquake machine" right next to his "hurricane machine?" LOL

all those liberals can relocate to conservative districts, turning them.blue

I would say the bigger slap is the hurricane... I can replace my trailer pretty easy.

Related story, a tornado came through my town in OK and the neibors had friends visiting from Florida with a 35ft sailing boat. After the tornado passed, all the houses were demolished, and the boat was gone. They later found the boat, 5 blocks down the street, undamaged. The damn folded ropes were even still on the deck of the boat. Weird.

Is this what Trump meant by cleaning the swamp?

That would be an unhappy outcome. But they would have no jobs... er wait, most of them don't have jobs anyway.

Maybe, cause he is having a hell of a time doing it in D.C.

Unrelated topic: When are you Frenchies going to round up all the Mudslimes and send them back?

I was in Miami recently and it was all just illegals, foreign nationals, and pretentious liberal fucks. Also, nobody uses their turn indicator and nobody speaks English.

>What are Cuban exiles

More liberal idiot's
youtube.com/watch?v=g8aoisWqeF8

Jennifer Lawrence says that we are being punished because we voted Trump... rich.

twitter.com/miamidadeccc/status/905887818815336448/photo/1

Miami-Dade in the "catastrophic" area... All those "Trump-supporters" are really going to get it...