I am a japanese and I support multiculturalism in Japan

i am a japanese and I support multiculturalism in Japan.

Do you have any problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7kor5nHtZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

nobody gives a shit

Do you hate your own culture?

Have some honor and kill your self.

remember to sage if you absolutely have to reply

t. Sexpat English teacher

don't tell it to other Japs, they might fuck your shit up.

fpbp

Japan does not have "culture"

Only because you're actually a fat weeb in anime cuntry trying to get some nip poon.

I bet you're a NEET that lives in his room spending all his time jacking it to an anime girl.

Either that or an English teacher.

Niggers have even less than culture. They have its inversion.

You're being a retard, check all other multicultural countries and compare them to yours.

All you need to do is stop eating soy and start fucking those tight nihon pussies.

Sure they do.

The Katana and the Samurai is proof.

The only form of cultural enrichment Japan can benefit from is BWC.

How do I get jap gf to racemix with?

I am a actual elite who contribute to the society by spreading the idea of cultural diversity

ITT tiny dick man who loves pixelated black cock

Why? I'm genuinely curious. Don't tell me you actually want niggers and spics in your country?

So English teacher. Got it.

You are a white tourist shitposter

You are not japanese you are a fucking weabo like that ugly ass canadian whore who hates japan

Because I am educated and know that cultural diversity is strength of nation

Wrong date you larping faggot

>I'm a white troll ESL teacher who borrowed a Japanese friend's passport

Oh, we haven't seen THIS thread before.

>loser in school, no female attention
>anime escapism
>move to Japan to get anime waifu
>lejected, because even Japanese women don't date walking acne-autism.
>what do with free time?
>i am a japanese and I support multiculturalism in Japan

I am an American and I don't support multiculturalism in Japan.

And you pretty much have to do what I say because you lost WW2.

>t. has never met a nigger
If you were educated you'd know that they'd lead to your downfall. But what am I wasting my time for? You're a larping faggot anyway

>wanting this

Chekt. fpbp

Kek

I know "nigger" the people who have prejudice against people just due to their skin color.

I am also american and don't support multiculturalism in Japan. Japan has such a rich cultural history and it would be a shame to see it lost.

Yeah, instead it has a culture.

I find it beautiful, amazing, strange, scary, stupid and quite too often fucking horrifying and inhumane. I agree with some of it and disagree with other parts of it, doesn't matter, it ain't my culture and I don't want to replace it.
It's Japan's culture and that country is entitled to have it, despite how much it triggers you.

>rich history
>America(country of diversity) beaten Japan

ok.
This is why we need diversity

I'm moving to Tokyo next wednesday
u got any lonely female friends u can introduce me to? Practice what u preach bro

TFW nip report me plz thread!!!

not, always that mexicans can flood your country.

proxy polak

This poster is a microcosm of Western liberals ceaselessly trying to annihilate Japan so there is no trace of nationalistic culture left on the planet for others to reference.

Never forget -- Eliminate a traitor in your home before a million enemies outside your gates, the traitor is far more dangerous.

Have you ever looked out a window? Doesn't look the same there as it does here. We don't have giant anime signs on skyscraper. We can't legally have sex with a 14 year old girl.

Please explain this retarded conclusion self-hating nip.

I bet America has 10000times culture than Japan has

English teacher that borrowed his roommates passport.

I wonder just how many new people enter Sup Forums every day for this english teacher to STILL be getting easy unsaged (You)s many months after he started doing this
god the absolute fucking state of this board

Clearly a kike tourist larping as a jap

All they did was nuke you.

No you don't. Their skin color isn't the problem, it's their behavior, their subhuman tendencies, their low capacity thinking, no understanding of abstract thoughts, etc.. A nigger in Japan looks so out of place anyway. You'll regret it. Also there's also the off-chance you'll get half-breed niggers and jap babies. You WANT that?

Nope. You don't get much in the way of culture when you're only 241 years old. Sure we have some culture, but Japan has so much more spread across thousands of years.

yes. stop being a fucking race traitor.

For some reason people who think thier country has no "culture" are usually people who have been buillied thier whole lives and find it difficult to find themselves or find thier purpose in life, in doing so they fail to see the beauty in simple things like nature and life, because of this they begin to hate things that do have an identity or are much better then themselves. Even thier own country, people and culture. Because deep down inside they can't relate to things that serve and purpose, and that makes them hate themselves even more. Making them want to destroy it.

Dont forget that white people moving the Japan is as big of a problem as muslims moving into Europe. They DO NOT belong there and whites are niggers compared to asians.

And yes, their "Dark skin" IS A PROBLEM. Even intelligent well behaved black guys still make ugly nigger nappy headed boot lipped shitskinned children.

Are you this shit guy?

What is it like to fuck Octopussy? Better than the real deal?

You don't deserve death. You deserve endless agony for your ignorance.

>support multiculturalism
I can haz citizenship?
I'm even partially Japanese.

do people really have nothing to do with their lives? I mean we are on 4chin but come on

nice catch itchigo kun

why would we have a problem with that?
it's your country haha

What's your opinion on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=E7kor5nHtZQ

Do you think that japan has a "Population problem"?
And if you do, which kind of Population problem does it have

>Japan needs migrants
Japan needs couple of nukes or a Sengoku Jidai once again to cull some of the population into resonable and productive people (as in did a couple of times creating the japanese people which rekted most of Asia)

Lol I only said it wasn't a problem so I don't come off as insensitive to the Jap. But yeah, niggers are fucking ugly black nigger monkeys.

Diversity is good, Goy.

This is just sad. Do people really have nothing better to do with their time?

Cultures evolve and change, forced multiculturalism is a disease that will cause culture to stagnate, not all cultures are created equal, With ease you can say western culture is easily leagues above any culture coming from a poverty stricken shithole. Stop being the retarded jap your brethren have it right.

Yes. I'm reporting you to the government and you are going to get deported back to Canada

I didn't know there's jews in Japan.

stop jerking off to traps and go learn your own culture your yellow monkey

I don't like myself, I hate my life, I despise happiness,
Yet even I know cultural diversity is something that must be preserved and multicultists will destroy it.
I'm a miserable cunt already, no need to make others as miserable or myself even more.
Kikes must not win.

He would spin in his grave

America is majority white and white people don't have any culture. Ergo America has no culture

Only intelligent people realize this

>Be Brazilian
>Yell at Japan
>Call him monkey

kek, go eat that tranny after your feijoada, Clodoaldo Wanderley

>ctrl f, no sudoku
Commit sudoku, traitor.

Multiculturalism is fine so long as you have assimilation and don't increase general social stress too much.

I'd like to see Japan!

Japanese nigger lover...

>2017/06/12

What are You talking about.
There are lot's of others asians working here.
T. tourist

ahahahaahhaha

Nice proxy op

>1940s America
>Country of diversity
Nice meme

Go fuck yourself english teacher.

So would you have a problem with me, a white british male, coming to Japan, fucking as many Japanese girls as I could and then leave?

If you're an "open border" country you're basically inviting the men of the rest of the world to come fuck your women.

OP, shouldn't you give grandma her passport back? I know you wanna go all 坂本 龍馬, but sometimes 尊皇攘夷 is the right thing to do. Kannamean?

Sage

Why do you believe this?

>be English teacher
>ask nip friend/coworker to see his passport
>place passport on nip pepe printout and write shit next to it
>take pic and shitpost about it on Sup Forums
WOW

Post face, you can censor eyes. I bet my ass you are not native nip.

Who's stupid enough to become an English teacher in Asia?

>same zainichi scum posting his b8 thread again
s a g e
a
g
e

OP is secretly a korean trying to take down the japs from inside.

That's some honky handwriting if I've ever seen it

Oh no. It is him again.
Still mad the japanese women like you as little as the western women do?

japfag

post eyes with timestamp or English teacher.
Also.
>nuke the gook

DAS RITE but you're either an Engrish teacher or have a proxy

What is going on with these nips trying destroy themselves?
Is this just a small vocal minority or is it popular? Is it self-hatred like the germans?

Explain how importing shitskins would be better than increasing Japan's birth rate please

Commit sudoku.