There's no such thing as a Jewish elite and a planned Greater Isra-

There's no such thing as a Jewish elite and a planned Greater Isra-

youtu.be/uIEeiDjdUuU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at the like/dislike ratio.
What the fuck is wrong with conservatives?

Honestly wtf is stopping them. If Greater Israel was actually a thing they couldve easily not given back the land they took in the six day war and other wars they btfo muslims in. Stormweeniez have no answer to this.

World condemnation. Too risky to pull something like that off at the time, you know.

>"If the jews really ran America, we wouldn't be 14 trillion in debt"

>Implying the jews of the federal reserve don't want to keep American in debt to catch that interest

lol jews running america... what a ridiculous notion

HAHAHAHAHA of course the amerimutt will defend them, they couldn't keep senai, they can't keep being lucky, when the west stops funding those easy-bake niggers you will see them filling up those adult diapers with piss.

convinced me OP, i've been saying for years that we should just side with the jews over the arabs. Their both pretty shitty but if you gota choose, go with the jews.

with the Jews you lose, you can support no one you know?

not an option, you either get more arabs or more jews. Its pretty obvious the jews are more civilized than arabs, albeit only by a little. The ones that take showers don't even smell that bad. Let them rape our financial system if they want, they can never touch true christian civilization. Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

>you either get more arabs or more jews.
Why?

Somebodies got to take over the middle east eventually, who would you rather. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Cant build an oven big enough to deal with them both.

Fucking Americans I swear

and you have a better solution? what is it?

complete genocide of the s*mite race

oh look who crawled out of his roach motel with helpful advice

That straight line triggers the shit out of me

try it you inferior tur*nid mongol.

T*rk first

you sound like you didn't take a shower yourself desu, just back off from the middle east and mind your own damn business, easy as that, the more you shove that Jewish nose of yours into the middle east, the more immigrants you get, it's the simple law and rule of invading and colonizing, there is no only benefit, side effects will make you regret, the proof of it is none other than the African colonization, where France gets Algerians, and Brits get Indians, and Portugal gets Brazilians, and Spaniards getting Mexicans, invade them and get Iranians, Arabs, Kurds and Jews, and if you're unlucky you will also get Berbers.

The perfect country doesn't exi-

It's satire, I swear sometimes you people are retarded.

Klavan is right, the entire Middle East would be a much better place to live if Israel owns runs the entire thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

Israel can barely control the savage Arabs in Gaza and West Bank, how are they expected to colonize and control half the Middle East?

And why waste all that money building a wall around their country if they intend to just expand outside of it?

The Greater Israel conspiracy is concocted from the same dumb Arabs who think Jews kidnap their children and make matzo out of them.

Ah yes, a fucking savage foreskin eating Jews denying their conspiracy, you fucking stupid Jews man, they do it as test, they start with a wall, then they do more horrible things, they can't just jump in, stop being autistic shclomo.

t. goldenberg

Is that video parody or serious? I can't really tell....