Which nationality is the worst of the Whites?

If we created a utopia, and one group of people didn't make the cut, who would your vote go towards?

My vote goes towards Italians

> Basically cost Germany the war
> Switch sides as soon as things looks bad
> Backstabbers
> Fake tough guys

They have good food and the women are alright... But the men have proven time and time again they aren't worthy to partake in the fourth reich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWsp-PwpLl0&t=402s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong!
The Axis would have lost the war with or without Italy.
The Wehrmacht had to start it's withdrawl from the eastern front after losing the battle of Stalingrad in february 1943.
That was long before june 1943, when the invasion of Sicily began.

idiot. traitor.

The British, they dragged the commonwealth to war and caused
Hundreds of thousands of WHITE Canadians to die fighting 2 world wars against other white people.. and they firebombed Dresden

>If we created a utopia, and one group of people didn't make the cut, who would your vote go towards?
Americans, because everything that is wrong with today world is your fault.

sauce desu

lmao

Romans were the greatest people to grace europe.

My vote goes to Burgers

On the other hand...
Probably we would have seen a long and drawn out fight against resistance groups, had the Reich managed to hold on to the conquered territory.
Maybe Dresden would not have been firebombed by the RAF between 13 and 15 February 1945.
But sure as hell Dresden and Berlin would have been nuked by August 6 and 9, 1945.

Skyrim screenshot.

well if we're going by nationality half of us wouldn't be white

Unfortunately that seems to be the way it's going. However, out of all the white countries, I'd back America to revolt against the non-whites first.

At least you guys have guns.

There is simply no way that Germany could compete with the combined industrial output of whole North America, the United Kingdom and the USSR.
It was simply too much.

I think OP was talking about white groups, Mario. Choose something else

Checked
verified

thats hard. your comparing many different traits and making a assessment on who is the worst in general

i would argue the anglos are the most detrimental to the collective since they never grow out of the "mine" phase

but the itallians tend to be arrogant and that causes problems for the collective since your always overestimating yourselves. you did great things in the past but itally is nothing today that in and of itself should be a stern warning against such arrogance

Let's not turn on ourselves, that's SJW behaviour and only reinforces the claim that we're right-wing SJWs.

the idea is that germany had to divert troops from the east delaying barbarossa to help italy in the balkans and they might have been able to take the strategic locations in ussr if they had attacked on time

DELET DIS

Exactly this, if we hadn't won the war, jews and chinks woudlnt be the dominant race, it would germans and anime

reaky? ask the juice how resistance worked for them

Aww did the little Canadians get hurted :(

>white
>canadians
you're losing your country to gooks without a single bullet shot. Doesn't really matter how many of you died in ww1 or 2

>it would germans and anime
And pasta and being a macho.

Romanians
>South African nigger tier chimpout on people they have majority over youtube.com/watch?v=BWsp-PwpLl0&t=402s
>always betrays you at every war
>mexico tier people whose only income comes from cleaning the sewers of England and Germany

30–40%
Macedonia
50–60%
Bosnia–Herzegovina
60–70%
Albania
70–80%
Kazakhstan
90–95%
Kosovo
95–100%
Turkey Northern Cyprus Azerbaijan

Easy

Du dämliche Drecksschwuchtel. Wir haben verloren, weil die Kack-Italiener unbedingt Griechenland angreifen mussten, dann übel auf die Fresse gekriegt haben und Barbarossa deswegen um Monate nach hinten verschoben werden musste. Italiener sind der Abschaum der Erde.

The Wehrmacht was outnumered 1.960.000 to 6.410.000 on the eastern front.
Even with reinforcement the German forces would have not beaten the russians.
The war without Italy would have ended with german Cities being nuked in August 1945.

Stoopid fuck leaf

Your granpappy or your partner or best buddy or favourite neighbour is of British/scottish descent
And fuck ya, if your from a cheese eating garlic munching surrender monkey frog cunt fucking heritage

Ironically, it's the ones that are doing what they can to preserve themselves -- the Slavic nationalities. Compare Western Germanic achievement to Slavic discoveries. It's like comparing a black dick to a white dick.

I agree. Italy was Hitlers main port of operations in the Atlantic and through the use of submarines made crossing the Atlantic by ship very dangerous early.

>ctrl + f "Jews"
>0 results found
Am I still on Sup Forums?

Swedes

Fucking islamic terrorists

germans. they loooove killing white people.

>jews
>white
Pick one.

>Which nationality is the worst of the Whites?
Probably one of use Scandinavians, seems to be a lot of Scandihate going around on Sup Forums

Americans cause their barley white

The white race is worthless as a whole, only individuals are left. The fact that people identify as white instead of their actually ethnicity like in the past shows you how mongrelized, desperate and dwindling the "white" race is. There is no going back, the golden age for people of European decent is over

Unironically, Nazi Germany had no way of winning World War 2. Even without the Soviet Union, competing with the industry of the United States and Britain was gonna fuck over Germany in the longterm regardless of what happened.

There was no way Hitler could have won the war. It was lost to begin with. The fact that he didn't lose in 1939 when faced with three major european powers is a miracle to begin with.

They left Europe in pursuit of shekels. Why would you trust the original race traitors in your ethnostate?

I see continual comments arguing about which white ethnicity is the worst. Various posts about the Italians, Spanish, Portugese, French, Germans and others. You people need to get your head out of your ass - keep this shit while the Jews continue doing their thing against the white population. They are great at identity politics and will continue to divide and conquer whites just like they are doing right now.

Daily reminder - it wasnt the Poles, Italians, French, Spanish, etc... that sold the west down the river especially in the US.

It was the WASP's - never freaking forget it. Say it out loud so every can hear it - the WASP's sold out the ENTIRE white race on the alter of money and greed to the Jews. The WASP's may have founded the US but they also sold it out.

wow, silly, he was talking about WHITE people.

divide thread..

>excluding the highest iq whites from your white utopia
that doesn't seem like something a smart person would do.

Sure, if the USSR doesn't invade before 1945, and they go with the Goering plan in 1941 as planned and shift Sealion to 1942, Britain is not a threat and the US would start putting more resources into Africa. Rommel never would've left considering he would've been supplied.

If the axis would have reached the Suez canal they would have cut the supply of the brits from far indies and if they would have captured Baku during Fall Blau they would have blocked the main rute of the Land&lease program. Another problem was ((( Roosevelt ))) who begged Japan to attack them even if the population wanted to stay away from the war.

If I was in charge of my country's immigration policy, it would look like this:

>High priority
Britain
Australia
Canada
New Zealand
South Africa
Switzerland
northern Italy
Norway
Sweden
Austria
Germany
Denmark
France
Netherlands
Iceland

>Medium priority
Estonia
Finland
Belgium
Slovakia
Luxembourg

>Low priority
Ireland
Poland
Hungary
Serbia
Croatia
Ukraine
Japan
South Korea

My vote goes on Americans... oh wait, there isn't a single white in America, you are all niggers.

Then i vote Germany

>If I was in charge of my country

>one group of people didn't make the cut
easy
germans
we'll be just fine building 4th reich while you're gone. faggots.

Burgers
>Loud
>Fat
>Dumb

Fucking leafs