This dumbfuck called Hurricane Irma a climate change conspiracy now he's evacuating

Is it a creation of Hillary's Hurricane machine built by the deep state to hurt Trump?
Is it the Jews?
Is it Obama's Kenyan Muslim brothers praying to Moloch to summon a demon over cheese pizza?
Tell me nutjobs of /pol, what's your excuse?

No , it's called a Grand solar minimum and this is just the beginning. More intense storms, larger more frequent earthquakes and increased volcanic activity. This is just the beginning.

>>This dumbfuck called Hurricane Irma a climate change conspiracy

But he did not do that so your entire thread premise is full of fuck.

Source or sage

Let's not allow this crisis to divert us from the fact of just how obnoxious Limby's tie is there.

>Boomer conservative good goys are retarded
Shocking

Trump orchestrated the hurricane to bring major structural damage to Disney World which is the #1 hub for the elites' pedophile rings

I member before humans there were no hurricanes

Sup Forums is pretty much in unilateral agreement that climate change is a fundamental scientific fact and only mental midgets deny such absolute realities. A man denying climate change is no different from a man denying racial differences.

M-muh time traveller!

>solar minimum
>volcanic activity
What did the Haitian nigger cookies enthusiast mean by this?

You're retarded.

That's not the Sup Forums i see everyday.

>this is just the beginning

Yeah no, fuck off with that shit. The entire human race could be wiped out in a nuclear war and you'd still claim "this is only the beginning"

Hurricanes are increasing intensity due to the effect of the approach of Nibiru. 2016 and now the current year happenings are a herald of the annunaki and the ending of this age of earth. Make peace with yourself for the end is imminent.

another shining example of right wing retard exceptionalism

imagine what a fucking moron u have to be to listen to this buffoon

conservashits have been making him rich for decades

>Tell me nutjobs of /pol, what's your excuse?

they really are unhinged lunatics aren't they

Why do you climate scientologists even bother coming here.
You get BTFO abandon the thread and then start another one.
It is almost like you are being PAID to come here and do this faggotry

Oh, right, Hurricanes happened only cause climate change was created by humans.

Sup Forums your a bunch of nut jobs! all you ever do is blame this happening on hilary and suck your thumbs. was it haarp this time, was it because (((they))) want to bring aliens to the planet to rule us? Sup Forums your a nutjob! ha ha

Holy fuck even that fucking jew Michael Ratzenberg Katzenberg Savage fell for this fucking lie! I literally want to skullfuck any dumb cunt that repeats this horseshit.

He tells people to bottle their tap water and the fucking media loses its shit. Gee I wonder who sponsors the media? WATER JEWS

ha ha, humans created this hurricane! but we wink and nudge to call it (*human made) climate change! white people are to blame for it for driving cars. I'm pretty smart because i learned this in public ed.

Wait, wait. I thought Drumpf was making these hurricanes because he said cc wasn't real?...

wtf is a "climate conspiracy" in this context did he say libs are making shit up about the hurricanes to push climate change related taxation? cuz they are.

Man.... eichenwald needs a fucking visit.

>They can fuck up the world, they don't care for it, only to sit on our ashes once the earth has been torn inside out, they don't care for anything only themselves, they'll be sat in their Ivory Towers as the world crumbles.

>your

he's gunna be visiting that right wing retard who gave him a seizure, in jail soon enough

You're a liar and a faggot.

Is Canada really this much of a hive mind or have you been seriously shit posting these same images and lines for over a Goddamn year?

that's the first time i ever posted those lines

the news about Rushbo evacuating just broke today

how fucking retarded r u

What? You seriously don't know about geoengineering and weather modification?

Stratospheric aerosol injections.

they are a hivemind. since nobody gives a shit about canada or listens to canadians and aussies/poo/toothpaste are the top tier shitposters they just swim around Sup Forums in packs trying to find any scraps of content and when something comes along that gets "a" reply, they all spam it until its dead. THEN after its dead they proclaim it "trolling"

>now he's evacuating

So he's a liar and charlatan, not a dumbfuck. No big surprise. Let's reserve dumbfuck for the people who listen to him.

>This is just the beginning.

You're probably the same nigger spamming this board with fake happening threads. Eat shit and die.

>>solar minimum
>>volcanic activity

Wow, learn science, you fucking retard. Sun absolutely has a massive effect on all seismic and volcanic activity not to mention hydrology.

It has a quadruple whammy effect on everything, you big giant dummy. Is that fucking simple enough for you?

Gottcha, you're a Hive Mind and are pissed at me for pointing it out.

russian hackers colluded with mother nature to punish us for sanctions

>it's my first time i swear!

our paper money doesnt have the queen on it can you say the same?

right wing retards are so completely deluded, you retards are so unhinged from reality, that u think i've been posting about Rush Limbaugh evacuating Florida for a year, even tho this news just broke today.

you retards have completely lost your minds

This nigga has a script.

>imagine being this retarded

1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot
1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot
1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot
1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot
1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot
1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot
1 post by this faggot
>I post by this faggot

so?

>mfw from same town as Rush
>mfw there's a huge painting of him downtown
Pic related

You have to go back

hi newtard

>shill image used
you could at least hide the flag

wew there's a lot of newtards today

Is that image to point out the diversity in hurricane names now

You probably think this is funny

Tell the truth, does your dick get a little hard every time you get a (you)?

boomer with huge ego.
I listen to him on the radio and all he talks about is 'the media' and how whites are always being called racist. That's some media/propaganda bubble

>uses shitty reddit meme
>dosen't use a flag
if your gonna shitpost, atleast do it right

(by the way, im refering to obama leaf)

no

you should give charity to hurricane victims instead of just shitting on someone else, prove it that you are the "good guy" or else you are just an idiot

It's hurricane season.
And a hurricane is about to hit a city in a state where hurricanes are so common that the university has a hurricane as the mascot.

Does your tiny frozen stub get bigger, when you people shower you with praise

Dumbfuck Hollywood whore in other thread says it's natures wrath for Trump victory.

Lies.

I had to stop listening to Rush so much because he CONSTANTLY finds ways to shill for tax cuts for the rich & shitty health care (which is basically a tax cut for the rich).

He's a literal billionaire but it's never enough for these scumbags -- both on the left and right.

Savage and Alex Jones offer more redpills

It's hurricane season, expect alot of hurricanes. Liberals are literally retarded, I'm tired of them acting like have any knowledge on anything. You have a fucking arts degree in sculpting scrotums.

>potbelly pedophile

>thinks im aussie
>why would my big weiner be frozen if i was aussie

because i didn't have a leaf shit poster pic

glad u saw the light user

the whole reason Republicans exist is to give tax cuts for the rich

well that is a fucking travesty

there are so many

da fuk is wrong with you?

well i stored the leaf pic on a flash drive, then wiped my ass with it

>1 Post by this ID

Come the fuck on already, use your heads.

Didn't he just say the media coverage is politically used for propaganda ?

well that is disgusting

why would u do that

That's the problem with you stupid leftists fucks. Like CNN you purposely misquote and lie. Let me give you some truth. It's why you are losing elections. People are catching on.....but keep it up

ive had more

Ag scientist here, my take:

I accept oceans are warming, and that human activity is the most reasonable explanation.

However, at this point the only way to "reverse" the change is unfeasible. We wouldve all had to stop using CO2 overnight back in 2012.

We have no way of supporting 7 billion and growing at this point without using fossil fuels. Even though alternatives exist, it would be impossible to convert at the rate needed without the use of force. Western governments simply do not have the power, because millions, if not hundreds of millions would need to die for the greater good.

So as long as we continue believing the fantastical philosophy of infinite exponential economic growth, there is no point in implementing half assed policies that ties one of your nations hand behind its back, because then you'll only have one hand available to adapt to inevitable change.

Even if all global emmisions were halted tomowrrow models tell us it would take 40 years to stop the rate of energy absorbance growth.

I lived in ferguson during the riots, which was incredibally insightful on just how fragile the line is between society and anarchy. As crisis continue and people increasing ly lose their shit, its really not going to matter how fuel efficient your car was

If you live in a place any larger than a small town, don't say I didnt warn you about innevitable unrest. We aint seen nothing yet

My mom says it's HAARP because she's sometimes into psycho conspiracies - usually Christian ones

I try to tell her it's the Jews who control HAARP, so it really is the Jews, but she wont take that red pill.

what a crazy family

Say you're correct in that oceans are warming. Why does that equal bad? In 1000 years if some now coastal areas are under water we'll have had time to adjust. Global warming/cc is not a nuclear bomb. I've lived in Florida for 40+ years and I haven't heard of 1 goddamn biz on the coast packing their shit up for good because the sea level has risen. Anyone else anywhere? I would be interested in hearing about it.

I'm starting to think the average age of Sup Forums has shrunk dramatically.
Things like Niburu been coming since 2008, yet youngins don't do any homework and don't realize it's a larp that gets moved +1 year after every failed year to end the world.
See They are retarded, and easy to brainwash
On September 24th, all these idiots will disappear, and all the videos will make some excuse to why it didn't happen, but it will 100%%%%%%%% in 2018... just watch, and pay me for another year of bullshit!!

spbp

My hyper leftoid friend told me a while back that Limbaugh was a vehement racist. How fucked does your worldview have to be to think that about such a milquetoast good goy republican.
>tfw I now listen to genuinely racist podcasts

HAVE SOME MORE OXYCONTIN RUSH

Lol I wish my mom was that red-pilled.

it dosn't. Depending on what perspective you take this is both good and bad. Some regions, like the upper midwest, northern europe and ukraine will likely see their "power" increase greatly as better weather fuels economic booms. Others not so much, possibly to the point of total economic collapse. Specifics are incalculable, but there is no doubt people will be forced to adapt to new conditions and situations as they come.

Oceans absorbing more solar energy means you have way larger amounts of energy to distribute, as the laws of entropy tell us systems are always moving towards maximum disorder, which in this case is uniform temperature.

Chaos theory, developed to comprehend such systems dependant on a vast number of variables (like weather) tells us as energy is applied to a system, at a critical point all hell breaks loose and the only predictable conditions are those within very broad, yet observable boundaries.

Basically the consensus is yeah, things are really going to change, but we know very little on how they change. We will simply be forced to adapt to the new conditions. There are general trends we will see, and

because im not a numale, you probably work an office job while i work in gravel and sand almost every day

This Thread Is Fucking Gay