youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those arent legal immigrants, they are americans

FUCKIN BASED

If they weren't born here they are immigrants you fucking retard

No, they are Citizens in America you fucking retard, therefor American

Based roughrider

This.

If i am ever so lucky as to obtain an American citizenship I will immediately renounce the other one. There is no better country or culture in the world.

what a racist. no wonder everyone hates him.

This is the correct answer.

They came here as immigrants
>They became AMERICANS
THEY ARE AMERICANS FOREVER,THEIR CHILDREN CAN BECOME PRESIDENT.

Hahahahha
Salty beaners btfo and their shills btfo
Feels good

Welcome citizens!

those aren't americans, those are texans my friend

texas first, american second

She is fucking hot.

She could do way better than Ed Miliband.

>america is the last bastion of whiteness!
>spics who immigrate legally here are based!

never change burgerland

>america is the last bastion of whiteness!

No, that's Poland.

based asian women! natural conservatives!
>ayo hol up slope muh dik nigga bix nood

10/0 id rape

based spic women! natural conservatives!

Based Filipinos. Not perfect but the most Conservative of Asians.

if you didn't count illegal immigrants, we'd win the asian and hispanic vote

blacks are lost unfortunately, bgecause of years of brainwashing by the demokkkrat party

fucking BASTE

b-but t-the 17 year w-w-w-waiiiiting time

america is a white nation kys you nigger monkey

>hot
>monkey
>trap looking
sure

(((Civic nationalist)))

I like when some latinos say things like that, because for some reason there are people that believe only white people voted for Trump.

trump won the legal latino vote

almost half the latino who vote in the US are illegals who voted for hillary, if you took away california and new mexico trump easily won the latinos

and many latin americans are going right wing as it is, mexico could very well have a right wing president in the future

>nigger call himself latino
>post cringy monkey

Yes, I hope more latin american countries go right wing in the future.

>that flag
LMAO

>lmao xdxdxdxd everyone who spics spanish must by a breed of africans as indios as myself (that is what latino means lol) xdxdxdxlolol!!1!!!!!11!!!! viva la mara xdxdddx
kys, nigger.

Once they become citizens they are Americans.

Can anyone explain the Filipino discrepancy to me? Why are they (relatively) so pro-Trump and anti-Bernie?

I don't know why are you so butthurt, but keep going.

they are catholic and pro-life for the most part

christian asians are more attracted to republican politics than non-christian asians. unfortunatley most asians are not christian so we lose on a bunch of them.

HAHAHAHA LE BASED BEANER

NEW PHONE BACKGROUND XDXD

HOWS GOING FELLOW PEDE??? CAN YOU MAKE AN AMA PLEASE??????

PLEASE GIVE ME UPVOTE

>literal 100% nonwhite country thinks i care about his opinion

Trump had the least religious platform in the GOP primaries though. How did he get almost all of the votes of Filipino Republicans?

Rather have a Filipino gf than dirty nigger Argentine who can't even capture an island a few miles away.

The Founding Fathers didn't consider non-whites human when they wrote the constitution, so how can they be citizens?

(((Amendments))) are pretty much irrelevant.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They look filipino

In general the age of 90% white America will only come back 100 years from now if we close the borders through enacting RAISE and ensure that 60-90% of immigrants are white while slashing entitlements for single mothers while giving tax breaks to the middle class.

Until that point in time recruiting conservatives from among the ranks of "new Americans" is necessary in order to first put in place nationalist policies then to keep nationalist policies in place once enacted.

Well Trump won the votes of self-identified "white hispanics"- especially groups such as the long settled South Coloradoan Hispanics who haven't voted Republican since the 1970s, indicating that Hispanics with deep ties to the American soil are generally in favor of removing foreign Hispanics who seek to ruin America.

I love teddy but he is wrong about English because it was never made the official language. It's the de facto language but not the de jure language.

Niggers KYS. They are black apes

because filipino christians historically voted GOP and stuck with the party because the dems are explicitly anti-christian

btw i would say trump made more religious references than kasich or rubio. only cruz or carson was more into the bible from what i saw. remember trump said "we're gonna say merry christmas again" and talked about the importance of america's christian heritage. now how much of that he believes idk, but he did at least pay respect to it.

they need to go back

>nigger tier "woman"

You care enough to answer me, lol

I'm one of the 19%

>polish people are white
according to the germans of the old days, they were subhumans...yes yes, they are by any means, as cucked as wesnertn euros are, but it doesn' change whta those krauts many of you look up to said about them

God bless them, actually assimilating instead of mooching of the system.

I'll take "right over his head" for $200, Alex.

Assimilating subhumans

They seem to really think anyone cares.

LOOK AT THIS BASED NIGGER

She'll call you Papi on the weekday.

btw women like that should get automatic citizenship no matter where they are born

At least they're not niggers.

Americans can only be WASP

True, but a caliber higher than their run of the mill brethren border hoppers.

negative

HAHA BASED PEDES EH FELLOW REDDITOR? XD

i agree reddit sometimes goes overboard in their praise, but we should support minorities who vote trump

Too much ass

#MAGA

Oy vey, straw man merchant.

The founding fathers weren't born there either you mongoloid.

This is how you do it. Fuck illegals and dreamers, wait in line and be processed, or go home and make your own damn country great again you fucking cowards.

>being this acoustic

5 ANTS!

You must have a small penis

not true, a lot of founders were born on the american continent. there were white people living here long before the founders.

the mayor of new york for instance is a much older position than president of the united states.

Americans are Anglo-Celtic you filrthy mongrel

They are literally LEAGAL immigrants you virtue signalling fuckwit.

>cant read

Which makes here a first generation LEGAL IMMIGRANT you dumbass.

there's not such thing

A mice was born in aquarium therefore it's a fish

Americans are not a race retard.

It begs the question, whats everyone elses excuse? Feel free to pose your liberal friends with this today. See what mental gymnastics they come with.

>At least the Mexican only rapes my wife, because the nigger would kill her. So it's okay for him to enter my home.
KYS

>there's no such thing as legal immigrants

This is retarded, even by american standards.

still an immigrant you fucking moron

>Americans are not a race
You meant the unwashed mongrel masses with American passports ? Americans are Anglo-Celtic. You are just a role-playing shitskin

>>there's no such thing as legal immigrants
Didnt say that retard

Legal Immigrants are people with work visas or legal residency and foreign students

the people in OPs image are none of those, fucking retards

Based sandwich-man

are you a lawyer?

Go on a diet you fat fucking whale

> being this fucking amazing

F P B P

good post man

You are at the same time subhumans AND unworthy of your citizenship, shame on you

The gay bar is down the street faggot

I don't care if foreign non mother single women are conquered by our men. Mixing is only an issue if the father is non white and the mother is allowed ties to her old tribe.

No human is illegal, no matter race, gender or way of immigration. Including people utilizing the 'free' movement in the EU and seeking a better life in a richer country

Good for them. They came there legally, they're allowed to stay. It's a process that needs to be respected within all countries on earth. It prevents the free passage of criminals moving to different places.

i'm a tits guy and i approve of this post

One can be a citizen and still be a first generation immigrant. Any recent arrival is an immigrant. You're abusing the language at this point in the name of virtue signaling. You complete fuckwit

t. Albanian-Lybian mongrel from Bologna

>american
>spic
america WAS a white nation