Western women

what on earth does any of this mean

It means that you should lurk more.

I bet I've been here longer than you

Not related to politics. Post on /bant/ or Sup Forums instead.

bitch lasagna

i disagree. unless you strictly confine politics to "things going on in government, cultural understanding is politics

It means "wake me up from this hell, save me from the nothing I've become" I think

>The girl that will definitely give you aids immediately

show bobs pants and verguna :^) ok i rape you next week.

seems like one of those nigger twitter memes. it probably means they'll ignore the nigger and how to spot them

is nobody up for a line by line translation

is that an evanescence reference

This woman will burn in hell.

>Doesn't listen to evanescence.
>Doesn't browse happening threads.

>burning in hell for being forgiving
Ummm no sweetie

>what on earth does any of this mean
That women need to be replaced

I'm not talking about Judeo-Christian morality. I'm talking about real world morality. Forgiving someone for slaying your brother is disgusting she looks at him like she fucked him as well disgusting.

Why would she burn in Hell for doing exactly what our Lord Jesus Christ instructed us to do?

It seems that ghosting just means blocking you on every platform.
It means those cunts so full of themselves they'll just block you the instant they don't see a way to take advantage of you.

see

What does ghost mean?

You're confusing this place with tumblr

Really says all you need to know about (((Judeo-Christian))) morality.

forgive your brothers killer after you killed him yourself.

I'm 23, and I swear kids that are 17-18 that I come across with are completely different than what I saw in high school.

The Internet was a mistake.

Means they just ignore you and hope you get the hint, instead of being an adult and telling you they aren't interested. They tell themselves they do it because they don't owe people anything, especially an explanation; this makes them feel empowered. But really they do it because they are immature and scared of a confrontation, even one over text messages.

God damn I'm old.

Also, is Daria popular again or something?

Technological revolution was the biggest (((mistake))). We should be living in caves, and i actually mean that.

The Internet, social media in particular, has been a net negative for humanity.

I don't know about the caves thing, but being this connected 100 percent of every day all the fucking time is very bad for human beings.

there was a 15y/o 4'11 dyke-lookin, drunk, stoned, pixie-haircut, low-cut top, short shorts chick on the train who was walking around asking 10+ y/os if they wanted some of her cookie
who was met by a gaggle of twinks, faggots and a landwhale who proclaimed a cuddle puddle

thank fuck my stop was two away from when they got on

I don't want to become a bitter old man, but things that like make it really hard.

This is Sup Forumsitically incorrect, not r/politics, tell your other newfag friends I'm getting sick of it.

source pls

No, they want the beta orbiters. Those losers often shower money on them and the ones that don't get cut off pretty quickly.

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers, Vol. I, p. 191

If a beta is orbiting its by her design.

i see these on my explore page on insta often, unfortunately

there isn't much meaning behind em, just dumb teens putting things in boxes because they don't know any other way to rationalize

bump desu

The digital/internet revolution was absolutely a mistake but fuck that living in caves shit. I don't want lice and scabies and intestinal parasites.

I say we could go back to the 1970's and no further would be fine technologywise. We still had satellites, put men on the moon, etc

Culturally I would go back even further. The 1940's were a pretty good cultural time in the USA but almost anything before the 1960's would be good.

its a miracl

>What does it mean?
Basic bitches are basically bitches

eh, shes not terrible in first pic, longer hair would do her wonders. i think its her eyes that save her, tho if she didnt look like a heroin addict that would help too.

Disgusts me

nothing can save that thing, only thots wear the MSM vegabond makeup

>that is not a woman that should ever be married