This dumb bee is at it again

What do Sup Forums

ignore him. Quit giving these twitter niggers attention.

thats literally you

>maldraw thread
>fake flag
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go away you micro dick gook

who gives a fuck what this nobody does or says? He only pokes Sup Forums because he doesnt get attention otherwise
His entire life must revolve around getting triggered by the fact that Sup Forums exists
the guy is a nut and it is no surprise he is islamic to boot

Nothing, it's ogre

Most commercial vpns don't work. He should use free ssl proxies instead.

thats it
am a crust muscle now

fuck off your """comics""" are a pathetic excuse for art and you should kill yourself you attention whoring micro dick gook.

saged

>get a VPN
>decide to troll Sup Forums as different flags
>all IPs already banned for BLACKED threads

Top Kek
Op is the bee faggot

>Most commercial vpns don't work.
yes they do, they are just range banned because of abuse, but with a Sup Forums pass, they work fine

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums has arguably one of the best list of proxies and VPNs around and blocks all of them

fuk off attention whore

So you got your proxy, I'm waiting for you to ruin my day?

sure would be a shame if his twitter got mass spammed as pedo art

>paying to shit post
Disgusting. The end of an era.

sure, but if you have a Sup Forums pass it makes the point moot since your posts are all trackable then

Fuck off maldraw. This is now a kawaii Nazi thread. Don't forget to sage.

STOP BUMPING HIS THREAD RETARDS, WRITE 'SAGE' IN THE OPTIONS FIELD.

i don't know who that is and don't care, but why does that moran think a proxy or VPN will let it have power over Sup Forums?

This desu.

Fuck off gook fag you can't draw for shite

i dont im saying its possible
you can use a proxy scraper plus the Sup Forums url to check proxies and then what you do is, get something like a plugin so you can flip it on off really fast
add your list of scraped proxies that were tested with the Sup Forums url
then do the google captcha, then once its a green check, flip on the proxy and hit post
you do it this way because google captcha will not load with most proxies, or loads slow, so you load it with your real ip and solve it, then post with with the proxy

>literal who making a thread for himself with delusions of grandeur as if everyone and their mother doesnt come here to "get Sup Forums!"

lmao autistic as fuck

Bump

a literal nobody that buys fake twitter followers to talk to himself all day still butthurt that Sup Forums didnt want to send him money for his shitty drawings. he must be mentally ill.

Sage is love, sage is life.

Your great-grandfather was actually black, which makes you, and any children you may have now or in the future, a negro.

>announcing sage
Enjoy your visit?
B U M P
U
M
P

Agreed.

Sage is a lie

his twitter is empty .. he just wants atention lol. all of his shitty posts are empty .

Thanks, I didn't have that one.

>I know their weakness
What weakness people think Sup Forums has this is mostly just their projection, they think with their feelings, not with their mind.
When Sup Forums has exhausted them they'll accept the hivemind ideology and join in the end.
Having no other wish than to promote our propaganda.
When you fight Sup Forums, you fight against yourself.

Bow yee shits

found the newfag

saged

np buddy

>implying anybody on Sup Forums is real
I'm pretty sure most of you are bots that I interact with on a daily basis. Sup Forums is a schroedinger's cat type of argument; I have no idea whether you people are real.

>these retards trying to sage WITH AN IMAGE
sage doesnt work if you upload an image retards

> decide to check out this retard
> this is the pinned post

Sup Forums gets ~125000 posts a day
As if you'd notice one more shitposter.

SAN FRAN
A
N

F
R
A
N

socks5 proxiesssssssssss are 100x better barneyfag bought like 500 socks5 proxies a month

"gib money plox" are malaysian really that poor? that one of them would dedicate there entire life to beg?

Let him come

We always welcome new members in our ranks.

Luggage lad fixed sage with image years ago.

Nigger how new are you? He's not with us

>how are fascists borned; OP edition
>memeflag anyway

>buying proxies
look at this fag and laugh

the top left is when you wipe your ass after a shit when you miss and shit gets all over your hand but at least you got it all in one wipe

Last one.

Thanks, didn't have that yet.

Yeah but then nobody has to know you're from Canada

fuck

It's been over since the day I was born.

kys you mal-asian cunt

Isn't that the christcuck who draws christchan?

he also made the god awful anti-trump pro-hillary memes, for money, laugh at this faggot

the free ones on atlenen.com are slow and the pastebin are shit. fuck u faggot

shhh, this is his second personality. He's two people in one body.

you use a scraper you retard, like gatherproxy.exe

he is islamic
and he drew a shitty christchan comic and tried to get Sup Forums to pay for it monthly
when people told him to kys, he got eternally assblasted

thats gay

Does this faggot have any aliases?

And.......? Whats with the chest thumping, what are you Nkorea, fucking do it faggot. I don't even fully comprehend what is supposed to be so threatening about your presence here.

>vpn
What the fuck will he do? Post "drumpf" under 235 different flags? I am LITERALLY SHAKING in fear.

More assblasted if you call his art elementary tier. Completely triggered if you posted his face just like I did

Normies love gore btw

no it is not nigger, you can choose the url to test, and then filter them by the best times
just hush
your mom is gay

lol u fags dont even know the best free and postable proxies

He made both desu and he got butthurt when Sup Forums got fed up with his attention whoring. In response he pretended he never was Sup Forumsack drawfag and started larping as a hardcore liberal. I hope he kills himself one day desu.

but what will you do when i draw your christchan character better than you and then profit off of it by selling lewds to virgins on the internet?

>pissing in an ocean of piss

Let him waste his time

>claims he knows things
>literally doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground

>5000 followers
>never gets a single interaction

Why would it matter if he got a proxy? He's a literally who, who thinks that he has the power to make someone wail and quake... but only if he's protected?

>Providing (((Google))) free labor to post
Even worse