Why do Drumpf supporters look so deformed and unnatural?

why do Drumpf supporters look so deformed and unnatural?

stop projecting and filter your water

because only stupid fgts vote for Trump. ...poor ppl with poor education think that a billionaire will care about em? ...looool

Because they where previously Obama supporters.

the left can't meme

"supporter(s)". I only see one person.

I like how you think this election was about a billionaire caring about the working class and, not accelerationism.

poor ppl with poor education think that a poor nigger can handle the responsibility of POTUS? loooooooool

You do realize Sup Forums isn't going to be the little niche it was before faggots like you starting coming here for comfort for your lack of success?

This. Why didn't Hillary get the deformed vote?

>little niche
You literally have to have a separate board, in order to be safe from shitposting, and even then you get baited all day long.

Because they're Americans. 90 percent of Americans are ugly

Bernie had the best looking supporters. He has the best ideas too, too bad no one knows enough about them, including himself

shill

shoot yourself in the face

because normal people dont wear MAGA gear or make pepe cakes. Persuasion is about being subtle

I actually kind of want to meet this guy

>that bitch with niglet and gigantic apron of fat

yeah

Looks pretty comfy desu. Post your face and a time stamp now OP I bet you're uglier and cringier and poorer then that huwhite man. Are you jealous you don't have a fat waifu to bake you Pepe cakes? You'll die alone and miserable and then your cats will eat your corpse when nobody finds you for 2 weeks.

You're gonna have to do better to earn that paycheck faggot.

Even the doggo is fucking obese

it looks pretty nice

everything's obese

Americans just look that way.

woops, wrong one

20 bucks says that black baby runs away as soon as she's 14 and never comes back

50 bucks the fat mother died when trump got elected

Fuck off name fag

Get the fuck out of here /r/anarchism

For the sake of the child I sincerely hope the power of digits wills this.