Irma Sparrows

>Comfy many hundreds of miles away from Florida, waiting for the negro cleansing even though I don't live in Florida.
>TFW praying for all animals to survive Irma, especially the cute little family of hopping-instead-of-walking sparrows that lives next to the Denny's at the Flying J north of Tampa.

Other urls found in this thread:

europepmc.org/articles/PMC3152608
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I98SDiZC72E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OUhXfVNW-Jg
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The birdies will be okay, they instinctively leave before the storm hits.

All of the hummingbirds I had been luring for months suddenly disappeared several days ago. That was when I knew I was fucked.

Even the small, cute little sparrows? Where do they leave to that is somehow secure? How far in advance? How do they know?

I wanna see flying negros.

Although I don't want to see WE WUZ PILOTZ N SHIT from the survivors.

Whiter areas

No but for real, where do they go? How do they know to go there? How far in advance? How do they know? I always assumed they drowned or died. Oh gosh, their babies must die since they can't fly on their own. ;_;

Bump for cute sparrow info, as well as the notion that birds>niggers.

europepmc.org/articles/PMC3152608
I think they have an organ that acts as a barometer for them. Don't know if they will know to get away fast enough but they should sense it.

I'm just glad the Siberian Flying Squirrels is safe.

i have high hopes for this thread

bump & digits for protection of bird

But where do they go and how long does it take them to get there? In my mind, they would make it from Tampa to Georgia (which isn't even that safe from Irma) in a week minimum. And their babies would still die. ;_;

WE WUZ SUPERMANZ N SHIT

we need gets for the birds ;_;

I'm simply bumping.

>tfw Sup Forums has more love for an invasive species of birds than it does for humans.

Presumably away from the low pressure towards a high pressure system, but I don't know how it really works. Maybe Psalms can soothe you:

Psalm 50:11-12New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11“I know everybird of the mountains,
And everything that moves in the field is[a]Mine.
12“If I were hungry I would not tell you,
For theworld is Mine, and[b]all it contains.

>Humans

I'm just glad that I'm safe.

They're probably more sensitive to variations in barometric pressure and the electromagnetic field. Imagine that you could hear the hurricane from hundreds of miles away, you'd GTFO too.

I'd rather nature lob hurricanes at me than have New Swedes lob grenades at me in Malmö.

That sounds logical. Following that they should instinctively move in a direction that has the opposite feeling to them. Thus moving out of the path of a hurricane.

Niggers are the ultimate invasive species.

They're like cockroaches
>Spread along trade-routes
>Only able to survive in northern climates by seeking refuge within the structures built by more sophisticated species
>breed uncontrollably
>live off of the detritus of civilization
>rapidly ruin the property values and businesses of whatever area they grace with their presence

>have New Swedes lob grenades at me in Malmö.
Not a very nice thing to say about Philadelphians desu

Ever jizz on a bird before?

Don't read from anything but the KJV, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I98SDiZC72E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ

The elites also said in the 60's and earlier that they would need to change the Bible even in small ways in order to bring in a one world religion (as stated in Revelation).

t. a fellow Christian.

Mean.

I just searched for bible verses involving sparrows is all. Another roll for sparrow-kun's safety.

I don't have any pics of birds.

It's fine, the squirrels are cute enough.
>Dawwwwwwwwww.

They're living Disney cartoons.

What about birds that cant fly very far like quail ;_;

>TFW praying for all animals to survive Irma,
Please pray for this rooster running around the dock. You can hear him cock-a-doodle-dooing a few times. He mainly is hanging around that small patch of trees in the bottom right nearest the tin roof but he wanders out sometimes. Poor little rooster. I don't wan him to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUhXfVNW-Jg

Some people are so filthy and sick they just need to be banned to an island alone. Disgusting filth.

Sparrows are an invasive species who have become cancerous and kill off Bluebirds, fuck them and the New York Shakespearean Society for introducing them.

Wife asked me, Where do they go? Into trees? Ground nests? 100 miles away??

They just hunker down under shrubs. They can float and will be fine.

They burrow into the corpses of the dead to escape the storm.

I can't see him, but I will watch for him and pray. Poor rooster. :( Damn. Fuck, so many animals are gonna die.

They're called reprobates in the Bible. People who God has permanently rejected from believing on Jesus to be saved. They get turned over to a rejected mind that does things like that. Read Romans chapter 1, from verse 16 onward (KJV) here: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 1&version=KJV

They kill other birds? I didn't know that. Still cute and what not. They all have personalities.

Damn, didn't remember that there were birds other than baby birds that cant fly that far.

DEM EYES.

No wonder everyone loves white women. That glowing skin, that smile.

>185 MPH WINDS.

Yes, Bluebirds are rare these days because more aggressive species like Sparrows have been imported and destroy their nests and eggs.

They look like blue sparrows; same size and all. You'd think they would put up a decent fight back. I didn't know sparrows attacked other birds though; that's an eye-opener.

it´s called Britain

Yeah, but traffic jams.

Magnets

cute birdo

Now they can fly.

Animals are closer to perfection than humans.

Rhymes with Spurdo.

>How do they know?
I always believed its some kind of instinct,animals just know when danger is coming

>cute birds
>Almost hairless self-important apes
Geez I wonder why

>ywn ride flood waters on a raft made from the bodies of shitskins

Like the elephants during the 2004 Tsunami that started freaking out and running away many minutes before a single sign of a tsunami was coming.

Sickening

One last bump.

Is cumming on birds degenerate?

>I will watch for him and pray.
Thank you. I pray for the little guy too.

>I can't see him
He is hard to catch. He was more active earlier this afternoon. I have not watched the live feed non-stop so unless someone came along and got him and I missed it, he should still be there.

>Fuck, so many animals are gonna die.
That hurts the heart.

>They're called reprobates in the Bible
Never knew that. Thank you for the information.

Those are the niggers of the sky

Fuck them

>sparrows are the niggers of the sky
>not seagulls

right in the feels man. i hope the birdies make it. also all niggers and spics need to drown in floodwaters.

He's a big birdie.

fuck off with your mamal shit. this is a bird thread.

what did black people ever do to you? Especially strangers who live 100s of miles away....

4u

>what did black people ever do to you? Especially strangers who live 100s of miles away....

Fuck off leftist. Might is right. The strongest birdies will be victorious!