Are SJWs this decades most ridiculed subculture? The 2000s had emos, the 90s had goths, the 80s had punks...

Are SJWs this decades most ridiculed subculture? The 2000s had emos, the 90s had goths, the 80s had punks, and the 70s and 60s had hippies. Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ygNnyHZ12cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's come full circle. The emos, goths and punks were against mainstream culture, particularly what we now know is the harmful element that sets up problems generations down the line. The hippies were the first, overindulged after the last world war and belieiving in peaceful falsities which enabled degeneracy and hostile alient cultures to take root. The SJW is a manifestation of that moral rot. See in the UK years ago when Jimmy Savile was revered despite being a pedophile, and Johnny Rotten reviled despite doing no soul harm.

SJWs aren't a subculture. It's anti-culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
John Lydon was a saint before his time.

The SJW "culture" was almost identical in the 90's.

Most of the goths and emos I knew were kids in high school going through a phase. SJWs are all adults who fail at life and blame their problems on 'the white man system'

>reverse search that picture
>really makes you think

There has always been sjws, the only difference is now you can spot them by their weight and hair colour.

jesus christ that's spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=ygNnyHZ12cs
Truth. This was made 45 years ago and couldn't be more relevant today.

bad shoop

SJW's aren't new at all. They are just more numerous in this "everyone goes to Uni to keep the unemployment figures down" era.

Academics love money. Thus they love thick students taking piss easy courses to teach in massive groups. They also love foreign students because they can be charged up to five times the amount that indigenous kids can.

Yes they are our gen's hippies and will become a cultural caricature in two decade's time. Not that it matters, the white race will be even more faded by that point.

"I aint no jive ass black nigga honey". Lol that was jokes, they really do all follow the same blueprint.

If they aren't, they sure as hell should be ridiculed

i want that ass to ridicule my face if you catch my drift

>Implying it's just professors

I would kill for a thick student to take a nice easy piss all over me

fuck i forgot all about that part.

>complete ownership of the media and education systems
>"most ridiculed"
user please

>I'm jewish you know
kek

*BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*
HOOOOoooOOooOoooo
*BRAP* *BRAP* *BRAP* *BRAP*

White nationalists will be the SJWs of the 20s. You know this is true.