Why does Sup Forums hate Christian Middle Easterners?

Why does Sup Forums hate Christian Middle Easterners?

Genetic reasons. Stay were you are shit skin, and praise jesus

What's wrong with them genetically?

same thing thats wrong with jews genetically

The Coptic christians are the original founders of that land.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

I hate all invasive species.

Muslim internet defense force, western heretics, western sjw cancer, JIDF, random muslim shills...

Not to forget the mohamedian Semites. The ME should be nuked after their diaspora had brought back, including mixed. Nothing good ever came from there.

I go to church with Christian Middle Easterners. I'm at a Greek Orthodox Church right now, and it pretty diverse (not in the leftist sense where there's no white people). There's no black people though. Some of us say the Lord's Prayer in Greek, some in Slavonic, Romanian, Bulgarian, and they say it in Arabic. They're good people. The difference is Muslims are ingrained with hatred and a lack of humility. I would rather be around middle eastern Christians, than Muslims of any race.

Because sandniggers

Keep up mate

We don't. This isn't the time to be divided

Does Sup Forums?
I would be all in for a 6th (or whatever that number would be) Crusade to take back their lands for them and institute a 90% reparations tax on all Muslims there.
Someone should start a kickstarter for Crusade funding.
Also that Egyptian youtuber that Hillary blamed on Benghazi is based.

we do?

They should stay in their native lands

We don't. I've never seen a single thread shitting on ME christians, Coptics, whatever

Sandniggers are still sandniggers. We don't want a single one in our nations
SeeGreeks are sandniggers so serves you right

Real Christians love real Christians.

I don't hate them, I just want them to stay in the Middle East.

I didnt see that one in the pamphlet...

Because the word LARP comes to mind and thats not a good word when mixed with religion

This coming from a Tatar rapebaby... Fuck off Güney

I don't

Daily reminder that Egypt, the Levant, and Iraq were among the first places where civilizations started on Earth, and that Islam is the main problem.

t. proud mixed Egyptian-Palestinian

>Armenians aren't whi-

Russian blood is pure unlike Greek.

You don't descend from Hellenic race and yet speak the bastard tongue.

The major pillar of Hellenic world view was uncompromising racial purity. So Anceint Greek City States is something you can never ever claim due to SPQR period mongrelization. For the most of modern Greeks even Byzantine (multiracial society too) is a cut off.

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

Modern Greeks are Grekoi mutts, not Hellenic.

P.S. Being frank, exterminating all Southeastern Europe seems like a good decision to me.

look with whom those kurd subhumans cluster, Glendale welfare nigger

I don't understand where you've got such a perception that Sup Forums hates you. This is almost the first thread I see talking about middle-eastern christians in particular. I for one love you guys, you've stayed strong for 2 millenia, holding onto your faith. Takes a lot of inner strength.

As for the opinion of some neckbearded, mentally ill /polack/ user, who cares?

>not r1b
>calling me a nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

stay mad slavshit

>flag
>the albanian who larping as bavarian

You can't hide anymore you shitskin rapesperm

kys sandnigger

friendly reminder to ignore this Jewish sperg

I don't, people who hate Middle Eastern Christians because of their skin aren't real Christians, they literally go against teachings of Jesus Christ. Assad is the best option for these people. Fuck ISIS, fuck ISIS in denial and fuck K*rds

He is just a buttmad larper albanian shitskin
see this

Makes sense for a turkish rape baby to be hating on Christians in the Middle East

Fuck your Jew god

He must be like 15year old mongoloid shitskin.He literally spamming the same pastas on every thread

Armenians are not European. Literally.

>to claim all non-Germanics as subhumans
That's a damn fact

Slide

>(((Russian))))
>Talking shit about MENAs who gave them Orthodoxy

Shoo shoo Adam Arronovich Rubinovsky

FPBP

i don't, im one myself.
If you're a christian and you hate me because of my ethnicity, you should look for some other religion. Fake Christians get out.

t.Putinversteher
Fuck off back home, Ivan. Feel free to marry some Ethiopian negro while you are on the way. Christianity is a semito-negroid garbage that contradicts the very core values of European racial purity and natural selection. It's good that most ethnic Russians are not religious.

Most of the people that go to the church are converts of Western European descent. The Greeks blend into Western Europeans. There really isn't as harsh of a racial divide as you think.

that's also why the devil wants to and is destroying the middle east, he knows how holy it is and does anything he can to upset god

That's why Russia is a trashy nation that got BTFO'd by Kike Bolsheviks. You are the biggest dog-eat-dog scum bags on the planet, and are more Mongolian rape-baby than European.

>The Greeks blend into Western Europeans
When that happens Western European bloodline dies. Good riddance. Weak mongrel-friendly non-racist genes are not supposed to be alive
>isn't as harsh of a racial divide as you think.
That's because americlaps are trash tier selected subhumans with no roots.

russians BTFO burned in WW3 , Greece untouched, also , stay mad

oh you the albanian ?, haha shittiest country on earth,everyone flees , including you

You are as Hellenic as the average American spic is Anglo-Saxon, turk mutt
Nope, I'm German, but since Serbshits call anyone who dares to not like their country "albo diaspora", you eventually start trolling them as one

Greek = Albanian = ugly sandnigger

yeah, too bad I look like a statue while you look like a faggot, hope your suffering in WW3 ends quickly

Exactly. Somehow when im churches i feel like at home. In Mid East, Latin America, Asia.

Mosques are completely different planet. Completely different mentality.

These martyrs were heroes, I heard they offered them to spare their lives if they would convert to Islam and they refused, choosing death instead.

Choosing death over imaginary shit is truly heroic

They're great. Time for a crusade to free them from the tyranny of Islamists in their lands.

someone make a change.org calling for the Nth crusade? would sign up for that shit in a fuckin second, brahs

I don't, honestly I've actually tried to be racist/antisemetic like you fucks, but it doesn't ring with me.
I know about the Jews, but I don't hate them for being Jews, but it's unavoidable that 75%of us need new it up.
Any one who can become minarchist, with a dash of safety net and infrastructure is just fine with me.
I understand that there's a strong correlation between IQ and race and culture and ideology, so my beliefs appear to be sexist and racist, but that's on the other people, not on me.
If the blackest Sudanese or shekelmisterest of Jews can agree with me on 6 or 7 of my core tenants but kangs or shlomos it up on 7-10 we can get along. Hell, if they don't chimp or shoah out when I slap them with my truths but trigger on every word, I can at least put up with them.
They don't, but I would like them to.

I am waiting for that guy to reply.
>I am Greek

"You have a problem with Christian Middle Easterners, user? You don't like me?"

>that guy

it's *kibey you newfag