Why Does Nordics Act Superior To Everybody Else?

What's the reason behind?

Eurocentrism?
Colonialism?
Propaganda?
Nazism?
Marxism?
Stupidity?
We Wuzzin?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of all of Europe's people, Scandinavians have contributed the least

Thank God I'm an Anglo

cherry picked photos are great, proves ur point 100% i cant deny any of this.

Dynamite niggers.

also ignore shitthreads like this, prolly just communist banter.

Remember people:
The Jew is your Enemy
The Sandnigger is your Enemy
The Communist is your Enemy

Because nearly half of the world speak our language, and all Indo-European speaking civilizations were the work af a Nordic man?

Nordics are BLM tier white nigger sjws. Where is all the great norse architecture and art?

>WE WUZ KANGS

All these "anglo" shitskins, so mad. Nigel and John you have to remove your anglo-larping pakis and mexis.

Poo in loo pajeet

Swedish people are just Russians, really. Just had a bit of a different development, culture deviated a little. And they worked out riches, recently. I honestly dont know how people dont see it. The average swede acts exactly like a rich liberal Moscow russian. They are equally self-hating. Dont you have swedish tourists? They act exactly like russian tourists, loud as fuck, getting drunk blindly, etc.

That med and injun in you picture are both ugly though.

ITT inferior butthurt snow niggers

> Being this butthurt because the UK got NORDICKED before you did anything worthwhile
> inb4 stonehenge

Why can't we all get along?
We're all Europeans above all else.
We should unite against the real threats like the mudslimes invading us again.

haha duuuuuude you posted a picture of an ugly guy then wrote the thing you dont like below it
hahhah that is SOOOOOO GOOD
haha BTFO xDDDDDDDD

>mfw when norway was still in the stone age whilst we wuz building colosseums and shit

Based Rodrigo knows the way

Romans
>theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
India
>West Bengal brahmins - 72.22% R1a1!
Afghanistan
>Nuristanis - 60% R1a!
BONUS: A lot of them are NORDIC, like pic rel.
Iran
>Google: "Iranian Nordoid race".
Spain
>Created by Visigoths (Nordish!)
Portugal
>Created by Suebi (Nordish!)
Greece
>Created by Hellenes (Nordish!) BONUS: A lot of legendary Greek men were NORDISH, like the argonauts...
Slavs
>The Slavs, like all the other Indo-European-speaking peoples whom we have been able to trace, were originally Nordic, and there is no suggestion in their early remains, in the regions studied, of the numerically predominant brachycephalic racial increments which today are considered typically Slavic. (Dr. Carleton S. Coon).
Balts
>Like the rest of the Indo-European-speaking world, the original Balts were presumably Nordics, representing a blend of some sort between Neolithic Danubians and Corded peoples; unlike the other Indo-European groups (Dr. C. S. Coon).
Egypt
>Tutankhamun was Nordic, BONUS: King Tut was R1b!
Sumer
>Blue-eyed sculptures, therefore Nordish!

Any questions?

elements_discovered_by_country.jpg

>Uniting with subhuman tundra coons against subhuman moon baboons
Maybe once the nords and the mudslimes fully intermingle they will form a race with some worth.

>88
KEK CONFIRMS

>Any questions?

>we find duh elemer
lol we invented mechanics

>Literal nigger tier we wuz posting
Holy shit can anyone name the difference between a nigger poster and a nord poster?
>Muh racism against whites
>Muh we wuz kangs
>Muh jews equal to Muh white man by nogs

we invented england

>t.

>norway
Literally the least interesting and least relevant nation in all of Eurasia. My sincere commiserations

Scandinavia had the highest quality of living in the world until they started bringing in (((diversity and multiculturalism)))

Italy did actually.

Us anglos are a proud and diverse race.

>swedish education

you

im defeated

t. butthurt shitskin of some sort

>tfw when she wont let you cum on her feet unless you're a muslim or a somali

>Norway talking shit to the UK about achievement

>Sweden acting like a cuck
Well ohmajun moi shock

>t.

Even late-10th century documents distinguish Northumbrians from Anglo-Saxons on account of their distinct culture

>Scandinavia had the highest quality of living

At least they eventually did something worthwhile unlike the Nords. Wow, the Swedes once fought a war with Germany that they were losing until France intervened on their side. So inspiring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

> mfw developing countries trying to lecture the most developed country in the world

They're white and have a high iq thats all that matters. Americans get shit on for apparently trying to divide the west by who us and isn't white yet this stupid shut flinging thread created by butthurt meds us up 24/7. Unless that gay pirate flag is actually a burger in which case fuck you dude

It's actually sad that Nordics are race-mixers :(

But the m*ds are already negro admixed so they have nothing to lose.

>we can pay £11.50 for a pint of beer
>therefore we are a superior nation

Do you think it's actual nordics posting threads about their superiority, or (((nordics))) posting. I'm ethnically a potato nigger and even i know this.

I'm like half italian and look nothing like that, probably because my family came from lombardia which borders austria but still. Fuck off with your d&c kike bullshit.

How does that disprove my point? All this shows is that very cloudy countries have more depressed people, doesn't mean the quality of life is bad.

>This is a 10/10 in India

Because they factually are, and Ibsaybthis as a Med.

>F*nns
>Nordic
They're subhuman, fennoswedes are the real master race. Besides, this is another D&C shill thread

THIS THIS THIS

>This is a 10/10 in Ireland

italianu girls are cute. CUTE

>one race1!!!1 the human race!111 fuck of you racist!!111
>one race!!111 the hwite race!1111 fuck of you D&C SHILL!1111

am i white yet?

Nah Man.
Ask any woman where the sexiest Mem come from & she'll say Ireland, just look at our Actors.
Also
>Sexiest Accent in the World

I'm part polish too. Jokes now on you faggot.

This girl is Nordic, of course she is cute! But medish whores are ugly...

She's sicilian dumbshit.

have you payed my health insurance yet?

>he thinks Nordic is a geographical term
No. Nordic is a race. There are even Nordids in AFGHANISTAN, if you didn't know...

Pic rel is an example.

>This girl is Nordic
is her boyfriend black? no.

she's not nordic

But Anglo and Medi are objectively the superior races

She has light hair and light eyes combined with narrow face so pretty much fits the definition of Nordic...

Why does the Nordic look like an albino nigger?

I'll just leave this here.

He don't. The nose, eyefold, facial index, jaw is enitrely diffrent. Are you blind?

What does that prove? White europe started in italy and greece while nords where busy sucking off fat horse dicks in a frozen wasteland forest way up north and contributed nothing to european civilization until they ruined the roman empire and took what they learned for themselves. Their only achievements are being violent niggers.

fly your flag faggot

*doesn't.

He's right. Face facts you nordicist faggot. Italy built europe and all pol talks about is how non white we are.

>Pretending nordics act superior

We just call out cucked Europeans

name?

>hair must be dyed if eyebrows aren't the same color.

false. I have red hair and brown eyebrows.

It is not uncommon for lighter haired people to have darker eyebrows.

Also in terms of Our Women's looks:

You are an ignorant. White Europe started with Aryan invasions which came even to INDIA. And the Romans and Greeks were their descendants.

did you even notice her almost-unibrow?

The engine for the Google Chrome browser that you are probably using right now as well as one third of all major programming languages were invented solely by Danes.

If it wasn't for Scandinavia, Denmark in particular, there would be no Sup Forums.

Still, nords didn't do shit until they ruined the roman empire and copied their scientific achievements while saying they were the ones who made them. They've always been depigmented nigger cucks that have been the equivalent of white trayvons. Viking raids were ancient chimpouts where the vikings would attack defenseless coastal towns and villages and then run away from any real military. Go ahead and brag about how tall you are though. Like a nigger bragging about his dick.

You are an ignorant. Roman Empire didn't appear out of nowhere. It was created by NORDIC INDO-EUROPEAN SPEAKING IMMIGRANTS TO THE ITALIAN PENINSULA!

Eww you can better than that