youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello MalDrawn!

wtf i hate republicans now

>Reduced taxation for all
>Axing shitty social programs would also help
>People in big cities also voted Trump

The Left can't meme.

DUMB HONKIES DONT KNOW WHAT DEY MISSIN OUT ON.

I GOTS MAH EBT!!!!!!!!!

Hillbillies hate the government and couldn't give two shits about who anyone votes for so long as they're left alone.

You didn't already? What a faggot.

> reduced taxation for all
Lmao you are fucking stupid

dumbass, he wants to lower the tax rate for everybody. Not just corps.

Try harder next time fag.

No, the rich shills just want lower taxes for themselves and throw out token nonsense to the plebs to get them onboard. It's fucking amazing to me that the southern strategy and voodoo economics is still not just alive in America, but becoming more powerful (and less popular) all the fucking time. Only anglo-germanic-kikes could be this corrupt as a nation.

wow everyone is getting a tax cut, sounds like a good way to get everyone to make more money, spend more money, higher more, bring jobs back, basically maker burgerland great again.

>It not a tax cut for all if someone is getting less money stolen from than others

Dumbass, tax cuts is code word for welfare for the wealthy. Tax cuts hardly benefit the middle working class people than benefits they would get from infrastructure and social programs

> votes against his interests

fuck the dumb honkies let them bust dey ass workin. nothin wrong wit ebt doe. carckas still owe us for slavey anyway stingy as mutha fuckaz
youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

This. Hillbillies don't vote. They don't generally come down from their mountain unless they have to.

If you ever encounter an actual hillbilly, you're probably on his property, and you're probably in bad trouble.

Actually a lot of Trump supporters I've spoken to are surprisingly intelligent and thoughtful individuals

Lower taxes means that companies will lower the prices for their products and services. Lower taxes also stimulates economic growth. Fewer companies will outsource to lower taxed nations. This is literally econ 101 material.

You've convinced me. In fact, we should have a tax rate of 0%.

Just have everyone pay for as much as they need/want/use.

commiefags don't understand economics.

lets just tax rich people so much theyre not rich anymore. problem solved, right?

>tax rate of 0%.
That's actually how America went from grass and trees to a prosperous nation.

This. Taxation is theft.

>thinking kikepanies would voluntarily lower prices to make LESS money

LMAO

ITT: uneducated inbred hillbillies that vote against their interests

You don't know what my economic interests are. That's why you got your teeth smashed out and handed us the entire government.

Thanks for losing! I love easy victories. Also thanks for not breeding, urbanite, that will make our secure hold on the country even more rock-solid in a few years.

Lower taxes doesn't mean companies will lower their prices. It means they make more profit.

>huu huu ur interests
>demonstrates that it objectively is within his interests
>HUU HUUU UR INTERESTS

This is why your side is a joke, and why we sliced your widdy biddy demmy tummy open.

With your belly leaking guts and bile, how are you going to steal my money, Demoshit?

Hillbillies need to be removed

That's stupid. We voted Trump to build the wall and keep the Mexican trash on the other side.

are you still in middleschool or something?

>ITP: Someone who has no power in government because he got his face beaten in like a child being stomped to death by a horde of niggers because he called people hillbillies instead of making real arguments

I know that you are EXTREMELY angry, but just think, all you had to do to not be crushed, and to be allowed to steal, was to do nothing. All you had to do was nothing!

But you couldn't do nothing. You had to snivel, and whine, and accuse. And then you lost! What a humiliating event for you, how embarrassing to be undone by your own inability to shut your mouth! You're like women really. They'd be so much better off if they just said nothing.

>kikepanies

Is this some sort of Jewish underwear company?

And if company A doesn't cut prices on account of their now higher profit margin, company B will take advantage of this by cutting THEIR prices in order to attract company A's customers you gigantic fucking simpleton.

>6% tax cut on the middle class
That's actually a great deal, idiot.

Until you realize almost every company is a complete monopoly on the service they provide, so that doesn't work

>being able to start your own business with very little overhead and run it out of your home without any kike home owner association or city hall red tape bullshit is dumb goy!
Have fun punching a clock for the Jew the rest of your life while my family homeschools our own and raises kids without any LGBTBBQ queer shit polluting their minds.

How mad does this make you kike? Also, evolution is kike lies, the world was created ~6000 years ago when God spake it into existence.

Also, anyone who doesn't worship Jesus the Messiah is going to burn in Hell, you all serve Satan.

UMAD BOY?!

If there was no government regulation, me and my buddies could come in and find a way to undercut all companies on the market to sell the purest heroin to 9 year olds in my city. Hard to maintain a monopoly when people are willing to both buy elsewhere to spite you or develop solutions on a smaller scale.

>Hillbillies need to be removed
Give it your best shot, effeminate numale pussy.

>Implying it's in anyones interest to tax the population

Who pays your wage dumb ass? The people you also want to tax the shit out of to fund shitty social programs. If they have less money from taxation, they sure aren't going to pay you anymore. How does that benefit the average hard working American? It doesn't. The people who benefit from shitty social programs are worthless people anyway who don't contribute to anything in society. They are a net drain on the average hard working citizen. Fuck off, sage in all fields