Calling all Mexicans

I need to know if there really is a southern border wall/fence in your country with Guatemala. Some claim it's fake and some claim it'real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border
youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI
makeameme.org/meme/this-is-the-zgdlqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No there isn't. There is no wall, only fences in certain areas.

Our south border is a fucking jungle.

There isn't a wall you stupid trumpcuck

The image you're posting can be debunked easily just by knowing the geography at our southern border, there are no desert zones down there.

You can also look at it from google maps.

>average trumpcuck knowledge and facts

little bitch burrito, that's why i fucking asked, because i didn't know for sure.

people need to stop claiming there is one, makes us look like morons.

No wall exists.
Spend five minutes and research it.

The fact that you saved that pic on your hard drive tells a different story, I'm almost certain you posted it in front of your retard FB friends and got schooled right away, hence why you're asking on Sup Forums

>I debate people on the internet using memes

Sad!

No way in hell Mexico would choose to build a wall on any of their borders. Why make it harder for them to move drugs to other countries, it's their main source of income.

Source?

Tear down that wall!

No wall, but a lot of deportations happening daily.

All i see nowadays is central americans walking back to their countries, fucking feel bad for those guys.

i literally typed it in google and picked a random one you fucking taco.

Bullshit, unless they're only deporting them in certain chokepoints.

I used to live in Guadalajara 3 blocks away from the railroad that leads up to the border and they always had makeshift camps in the railroad, police wouldn't bother them and people gave them money all the time.

Pretty sure theres fenced areas. But if i recall its divided by some shitty river and guatemalans cross it by paying a toll of like $1 usd

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

>Our south border is a fucking jungle.

Kek

You stupid spic, cant you tell he's asking for this info?

ahhh the joys of a third world nation

Little disappointed you don't even know.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border

Can we end this dumb thread now, please?

Mexicans never tell you about the trains full of El Salvadoreans and other Central Americans they send back periodically and motherfuckers rob them?

Mexicans have little men syndrome which causes them to go into a rage over little things. Don't worry about him, he will get over it.

Living in Guadalajara right now, and I know what camps you are talking about, yeah I never seen a single raid on those camps, but the deportation is happening.

A more accurate description is that it's an impassible jungle with checkpoints manned by fuckers with machine guns.

>look like

Dis meem.
youtube.com/watch?v=-64Mz9kezSI

When do we nuke South America? They're smelly, they are dumb, their women suck so much that the men have to become ugly as fuck traps.

It is you damn sure can't and won't disprove this fact

>No wall, but a lot of deportations happening daily.

Mexican border agents also beat the shit out of immigrants and steal all their valuables.

Then there's the cartels that do the same thing and worse.

Shit's hard.

>Be south american, living in a shittier country than mexico, all your family starving, trying to cross to the US
>Have to cross the mexican jungle/border, evading the mara sarvatrucha from raiding you and your family.

>Deal with this shit a couple of times
>Get to the train, make it to Mexico but get kicked out of the train halfway
>Lose a limb and if that doesn't happen, you try again to take the train, failing and finally losing a limb.
>Now stuck on Mexico without a limb, ask for money on the streets, live on the railroad.
>Narcos get to you, if they don't see you as useful, they get you kidnaped and take out all of your limbs to the black market.
>If you manage to avoid death by the mara sarvatruchas, the mexican police beatings, the train, the narcos or starvation, you still need to deal with the US border.

you fucking retard, it s not is real ypu cuntig sun of a dick pictire

lol and in America, liberals go to the border to make sure the illegals have water.

Work hard and fix your own country?

>i literally typed it in google and picked a random one you fucking taco.
So that's why it doesn't appear on google reverse image?

Confirmed for lying cuckfag trying to save face

>Mexicans have little men syndrome which causes them to go into a rage over little things. Don't worry about him, he will get over it.
Says the dude rageposting about a perfectly reasonable scenario

>92K of those shitters

God, they all need to die.

>It is you damn sure can't and won't disprove this fact
You have to prove your claims to be true first before you inbred rust belt monkey

they on't have a wal, but we have beengiving them plenty of money, equipment and training for their southern border

No there's a natural border of thick wooded areas. It's not a nice easily crossable plain

To be fair mexico is under huge pressure from the us to have a tight southern border.

Much like Trumps wall... The Guatemala border wall uses natural topography to its advantage and only has sections in areas where there are population centers or easily traversed terrain.

Trumpcucks BTFO!

It's a bit like CIA's biggest source of income being drug trade and arms dealing. It doesn't really happen, but it does.

we got a nice one on syrian border now

Imports from the US into Mexico alone are worth 10 times more than the estimations of drug revenue of cartels.

It's a worthless meme, and a really ignorant one, at that.

Are the Mexican government corrupt and taking bribes and working with the cartels, yes or no?

Usually it's mostly a meme related to the politicians themselves being funded by cartels.

>open google
> search mexico guatemala wall border
>show images
>literally on the first page
>realize why people make fun of dopey tacos

kys pls.

makeameme.org/meme/this-is-the-zgdlqw

This, we should meme harder on Sup Forums in working hours since our halfassed shit tier $20/hr job allows the use of cellphones

Oh yeah, what do Mexican anons think about ending remittances from illegals in the US into Mexico to break them from being a welfare-esque slave state to the US, harshly controlling the flow of American guns into Mexico, harshly controlling the flow of drugs through Mexico into the US, building a wall on the US border as well as helping train/outfit the Mexican military to deal with the South/Central Americans on the Mexican southern border, sending back the well-educated DREAMers with an appropriate stipend of money to get started with making businesses (if they are Mexican), pressuring the Mexican government into breaking up their monopolies and become more friendly to Mexican entrepreneurship, and moving a portion of American manufacturing in China and SEA into Mexico with a proper trade deal that benefits both countries? I'd also say that we could help train the Mexican military to deal with the gangs/cartels/narcos/etc. but I have no clue if it would be effective. I feel like it would be an effective plan in strengthening Mexico and solving a lot of problems in the US, but I have no idea how it would really work on Mexico's end. From what I have heard from Mexican anons before, I doubt it, but it would be cool to see a national revival in Mexico like the US is having. Plus I'd like to see us get less economically dependant on China when we could have closer ties with our closer and more trusted allies.

Most definitely, but it's not happening in a absolute, concerted, organized manner, they bribe the officials they need only.

Then people should be saying how illegal drug trade benefits corrupt politicians, not go around making retarded statements about how it's the main driving factor in our economy.

the fact that so many of those images are there is proof that burgers will fall for any bullshit propaganda to further any agenda

and a lot of ignorance from simple things like geography

This is why I knew Trump was gonna win. Burgers are the perfect cattle for the jew overlords.

Why do you lie my (((friend)))?

I have wanted to drive from Puebla to Guatemala for a few years now, i wonder if the feds will give me shit for just for the license plates on my bike.

You're country is literally controlled by drug cartels. Why do Mexicans think they can talk shit?

it's fake but they do have an "invisible border" since 2013-2014. Obama pressured the mexicans to do something about southern american migration and therefore the mexicans invested heavily in border patrol staff and equipment, hence the appellation "invisible".

At least you beaners don't actually deny it. Try electing someone like Duterte, even the gooks have the right idea.

>Most obese country calling the second most obese country fat
Top kek, Paco

You're an absolute retard, acting like that retard is what got us into this mess, thankfully for the Flips they don't have the biggest junkie in the planet next door.

>WAA WAA IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT NOT MINE
Fix your fucking shit already

Deep inside you know you niggers have a huge part in this fucking shitshow.

If you have drug lords running your nation, you can only blame your own people for being so greedy and morally bankrupt that they sell out their own country for a little bit of green. This is why so many white Americans loathe minorities, they have absolutely no sense of responsibility for their failures. And even when there are people in this world who prove to you that you can change your country's for the better, you still cry and try to shove the responsibility to someone else.

>there's a wall on the southern mexican border
>southern mexican border is a desert
this must be the might of american education

it's a fucking jungle you moron, at most we've got a shitty fence in some spots and that's it (and it isn't really that tall).

>your own people
>implying politiciand and the bankers that sold banks to the get the fuck away form here are our woen coutnrymen
>implying this shit doesn't end because burgerland is a fucking darkhole when it comes to drug consumption not to mention jacob shekelberg and schlomo stein make shit tons of money by laundering the cartels' shekels
>huuuur duuuur still your fault n sheeeeit
>forgetting about the bank bailout that delivered the last blow to our middle class
>what is nafta
>comparing filipinas, that is in China's influence zone, to mexico that is stuck in the anglo-kike influence zone

You're literally the reason people are ashamed of being white

>see this thread
>open up google earth to see if it is all jungle
>find this in 5 seconds

I am not saying there is a wall, but it could've looked like that on this part if it were real

>thankfully for the Flips they don't have the biggest junkie in the planet next door.
this

There are places where is a small fence kind of like chicken wire, there are parts where they just cleaned all vegetation for a few meters kind of like a path and there are parts where there is only buoys because of rivers and lakes, you can easily cross the border. i even posted a link.

posted it for the ones who say "its a fucking jungle!" people

Just like kill your enemies.

No u

there are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask dumb questions

>to their countries

no, they are coming here, fuck you mexico, hope another meteor like chicxulub hits you

Why would i come to this shithole and lie?

Mexico-Guatemala border looks like this

Hey man i can only tell you what i see, i live by the Pan-American highway and get to see people going back and asking for food and shekels.

This level of reasoning is why your country has always been a shithole