JEWS

>Hurricanes all over the news
>Haaretz and other jewish media have nothing on it

Why are jews so cold, why don't they show empathy towards the west?

i thought all media was controlled by jews??

All I want to say is that
They don't really care about us

Its because the hurricanes are inconvenient.
You have to slow down, stop caring about identity politics, triggering your enemies and Trump. You have to care about other people.
You have to watch what you say about who deserves what.
I love my Ameribros, but this is taking work to stay focused on. Im not used to it.
Plus they have their own probs right now.
Bibi was btfo and is fighting for power.

tfw you can't blame hurricane for being an antisemitic even if it destroyed all synagogs and jcc's

>yfw Bibi's wife was sued for spending 100k on a dinner
Let me guess, they had pizza

>(((Haaretz)))
Can you not?

Everyone else is talking about it.

With the amount of Jews in South Florida, you would think they would.

Because they think the US is their own personal property, and why shouldn't they? There has not been a president, congressman, or senator that hasn't taken a jew dick up the ass. It's pretty much their only priority in govt.

I was wondering who reads Haaretz

>haaretz
How does it feel to be retarded?

It's Jewish news, you dolt. Nothing particularly Jewish in the west.

That's like a mechanics magazine talking about flower arrangements.

roll

>Nothing particularly Jewish in the west.
wew, lad.

>Haaretz
>Jewish media

There's tons of Jews in Florida. It's almost like a 2nd Israel, but with alligators and cubans. Don't give that line that the hurricane isn't jewish news, do none of them matter because they didn't return to Israel. If all of Israel was about to be wiped out by a giant hurricane do you think they'd simply not report on it? This is hipocracy of the finest degree.
I expect them to not report on Texas, because Texas = goys and Israel is all jewish supremacists that couldn't care less about what happens to those who aren't gods chosen, but Florida isn't that, so there's no reason for them not to report on it.

We have every day news about it on tv.

oh, my bad

Haaretz in noturiously known for being biasted torwards the left, as much as "israel hayom" the Newspaper that the government is giving for free is basiclly propoganda.

Nah ha!
'Israel Hayom' is the truth

Jews only care about money.

Sure...

I mean, I trust them more then. per say. Haaretz, but you can never trust (especially the government) to give you the truth and only the truth.

> Haaretz the local CNN had nothing on it
> far right 0404 won't shut up about it

(((Haaretz)))
There ya go

Feels chabad, man.

I did not think that ZOG might be so illiterate. Anyways, they have way more important things on their agenda than fucken goys dying somewhere

Hundreds of Rabbis went to do Harvey relief effort work.

But I doubt its actually their money, more like Germany's they are spending. Plus its all the PR to show "Jews are not evil".

Jew and Rich people in general never do Charity. They do Strategic Charity, and only if you can get a tax return from it.

>they have way more important things on their agenda than fucken goys dying somewhere

Maybe in your dreamworld, mr LARPer