Is hatred of blacks the only thing that brings Sup Forumsacks of every nationality together?

Is hatred of blacks the only thing that brings Sup Forumsacks of every nationality together?

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/war_network/radio_station/war_radio_2017/20170719.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And that Shaun King is 100% white.

Well, he's an American, so he's probably part nigger and Cherokee.

and that leafs should be burned

lol that photo of Tupac smiling. He was a good guy in the end, except all of the gang stuff and gangsta mentality he promoted. Good man.

This. Them gerdamn leafs really ruffle my feathers

Could have sworn it was Jews.
Then again nu/pol/ embraces everyone

>hatred of (((blacks)))

No, I say its a hatred of niggers... its just that every black person is a nigger by default until proven othrrwise

>baser burger knows his shit.
Gutt.

Blacks are fine, I hate Jews and East Asians

Nigger hate brings everyone together.
Kike hate is more specific to Sup Forums

i don't hate blacks

resist.com/war_network/radio_station/war_radio_2017/20170719.mp3

No, it's shitposting and general hatred of (((elites))). Plenty of negroes post here.

> East Asians
Why though?

I think the hatred of Canadians beings us all together

there is no one here who actively hates on individual african countries, if the blacks live in their own countries then that is fine just remember all foreigners suck ass and should be shot on sight thats how you keep the world at peace

Black people that try 200% to make themselves better and to make their situation better for themselves , should be respected like any person of society. That being said, there are a lot more niggas than reasonable black folk.

>flag
kike

My fellow Daco-Getae Bromanian brother is right. /pol. is only unified by its hatred for bozgors.

This, but I also think that high IQ blacks should be encouraged to improve their own race rather than just blend into the white race. Think Hoteps.

i have great respect for bozgors.

yes

In the end, hatin on blacks is a meme just like gas the kikes. No sane person hates actively on another racial group without a reason. And even if he does, for example a Palestinian who hates the jews, he won't discriminate an individaul that he just met but he will still have an opiniom about his racial group, an opinion that the jew can reinforce or correct.

I have my reason to be caucious around gypsies but I first speak to an individual then to his race if you know what I mean.

Buna ziua al meu frate. Ma bucur sa vad un deşteptat pe Sup Forums. De unde esti varule? De curiozitate, intrii des pe aici?

>intrii
salut, mercedes.
da, am vreo 7 ani de cand intru aici.

>le datamining thread

intrii*
Impresionant draga oldfag, de pe vremea lui Moot,ai? e bene. O seara faian atunci.

1/64th cherokee to be precise.