"""Brain therapy"'""

>Fry the part of the brain that detects and solves threats.
>Suddenly believe immigrants are great and that there is no God.
Can there even be a more definitive piece of evidence that liberalism is a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
archive.is/QTNmt
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol this cant be true

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
>Its real

immigrants aren't a threat and God doesn't exist

get over it

What if we archive that
archive.is/QTNmt

>The only way to convince you that God is not real and illegal immigrants are good is by giving you brain damage

Did you use magnets or were you always retarded?

it doesn't damage your brain

get over it

i'm not retarded

get over it

>this knowledge brought to you by the World Scientific Council for Peace and Freedom

and god fucking bless

Nord web jesus

Having read the article I can tell you immediately that the number of confounding errors in a test like this is through the roof. Not to mention the repetition bias that's present based on the scientific procedure they used. It's shit. All people are going to do is use this to shitpost about their preconceived bias.
>t. atheist that fucking hates immigrants

>>Fry the part of the brain that detects and solves threats.
>>Suddenly believe immigrants are great and that there is no God.
So, is God a threat to western civilization?

archive things. the shitstain on society known as media doesnt need another dollar.
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

this is gold

>Worship me or I'll burn you in eternal hellfire.
It's not hard to figure out why the threat processing center of their brains are overdeveloped to the point of mental breakdown and paranoia.

>shutting down the threat processing center of the brain
why do leftists want a slave caste again?

You don't have any life experience aside from shoving various objects up your ass.
Do God a favor and kill yourself you assfag.

>Being a degenerate is ok!

>being rational is degenerate
And now you know why you need mental treatment.

I'd rather immigrants weren't real

so, they are finally admitting immigration is a threat?

Norg, I know you are long gone by now, but know that you are doing god's work and i support ye.

But if you imply it can make people straight youre evil

FUCKIN MAGNETS

>tfw too intelligent to keep all your brain on

>damaging the brain converts people to leftism

Who knew

Hi, when you use this archive site you are directly funding its ability to pay for the domains it uses. This means you are funneling money to the countries that own each domain, including but not limited to: archive.is (Iceland), archive.fo (Faroe Islands/Denmark), archive.li (Liechtenstein), and so on. Please consider using a non-profit archive site such as web.archive.org. Thank you.

>Running around naked having fag sex in public is rational

So basically, religiosity stems from paranoia of unseen forces.

That's right we are all equal! Now everyone go eat their sandwiches and watch the latest sitcoms and football.

Haha checkmate all you forms of deists! Life is meaningless! My huge brain will discover what happened before the big bang!

A punch to the face immediately causes right-wing beliefs.

>part of brain that detects threats
>becomes atheist
It has nothing to do with immigrants but everyone else will still think so

>shutting down the threat-processing part of the brain

Beliefs about anything have to do with logic. No amount of altering of the chemical makeup of your brain can change that. Logic is logic.

Now THIS is something worth fighting a war over.

This is basically a lobotomy but instead of gouging your eyeball out or drilling a hole in your head.
They use magnets.

Abrahamic faiths (those based on the Jewish war god Yahweh, son of El from the pre-Jewish semitic pantheon of gods) do, yes. You do bad, skydaddy spank you. You do good, skydaddy reward. Be good follower. Good follower! Yes you are! Yeees you aaare!

>I'll counter any skepticism of organized religion based on Jewish gods by claiming that a book written by men is the word of a supreme being
(A) God may or may not exist, I don't think we can prove it either way. I'd ask for evidence, but christians inevitably always reply with "read the bible" or "pray with sincerity". I've tried both, neither do a single thing.

Indeed.

I can't wait till the government uses this on racist alt righters, maybe it will fix your deficient minds.

>Accoding to a new study, causing damage to your brain dulls critical thinking
Wew

I can't believe they are advertising this. You literally HAVE to be braindead to be a liberal

Jokes on you, but dont believe in a god but still hate immigrants lol. Maybe those scientists themselves should disable their brains first, their threat recognition of us, before they think further lol.

-_-
Why do everyone here belive in the most far fetched concpiracies as long as they fit inside their narrow personal world view?

>trying this hard

I can picture you stumbling over everything to rush to your keyboard to quickly type out your half baked anti trump response.
Remember to wipe your hands before you use your keyboard, you don't want it getting all sticky.

What is the conspiracy theory you brain dead fuck?

pic related from the comment section
lol

Confirmed: Leftys only have semi-functional brains

>cherry picked study because it makes a good headline clickbate

Worked for Glenn Bec...

im sick of leftists claiming that everything that is slightly embarrassing is a conspiracy theory
it should embarrass you that you're such a retard
no laws were broken, it was a study
thats not a conspiracy

Racists HATE him
find out how this surgeon is ending
RACISM & ISLAMOPHOBIA!
> CLICK HERE

>bewilderedclown.jpg

>Norway is actually working for the Icelandic government.
Well shit.

atrophied amygdala is why lefties are lefties.

so you destroy the amygdala to convert righties to lefties. permanently.

>join us, damage your brain and be one with us in the multicultural paradise

You do it without faith or repentance God does not reveal Himself to the proud but the humble

>before Sup Forums
>>Why do people still believe in God? I thought humanity was past the point where we needed the fear of burning for eternity to follow ethics.
>after some months of Sup Forums
>>Fuck it some people still need this stuff, we should have waited more.
>>Not me tho, I'm fine without God.
>now
>>I still don't believe in God, but man I kinda wish I could.
Which stage are you at, guys?

>Braindamage make you more liberal
Huh really makes me ponder.

Can confirm. I just put a magnet next to my head and within 2 minutes my belief in God dropped by 33%

>hey goyim buy these giant trendy headphones from mr friendly negro rapper man, they're very trendy and you will be too if you own them.

The brain is fried by cell phone radiation.

Phoneposters BTFO

doesnt matter if there's a god that's real that exists for other people

there's a personal "god" for every individual from which you derive all your truth and the creator of your thoughts, he is the personification of your highest ideals

to give him a name is to invoke his power, to acknowledge his existence is to pursue your highest self