So, the ancient Egyptians would be considered shit skins by Sup Forums standards...

So, the ancient Egyptians would be considered shit skins by Sup Forums standards, even though they had European origins - how do you explain their sophisticated civilization ?

Other urls found in this thread:

burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesegypt.html
youtu.be/36cuhk59X4U
youtu.be/0t65vXMS_Cw
youtu.be/olO17P-OYsI
youtu.be/ib8GTYv8mwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Tutankhamun
youtu.be/z57yeUKU2PI
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
archive.is/knUvm
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The middle-east was a lot more sophisticated before the Islamic invasion. Just look at Ancient Assyria. Iraq used to be a cradle to many great civilizations.....a couple thousand years after Islam taking over, it's one of the shittiest countries in the world.

>ven though they had European origins - how do you explain their sophisticated civilization ?
European origins

Arabs aren't idiots by genetics. They just have an authoritarian religious code of government pushed on them since childhood

I don't know that they were shitskins. It was a different world back then. The neolithic farmers that both Egyptians and Europeans descended from carried one of the two major markers for pale skin, for instance.

Nonwhites can have sophisticated civilizations.
We just dont want them in Europe.

Holy shit you fucking morons thought modern day arabs were ancient egyptians. You fucktards know nothing about history.
Pretty much all of north africa, west aside and the middle east was white.
They didnt segregate in relation to our modern classifications of continents.

Arabs descended from shepherds who were known to be thieves, and they raped women and kidnapped people and sold and bought slaves and had sex with prostitutes. They weree mixed race scum and very uncommon in the middle east. But the dregs of the region rose to prominence when egypt and rome died off

>wewuz ahmenotep n shiet
kys

Actually they are more semitic in origin than amything. Because just like jews they didntr have a home and they were desert nomads with a tendency to steal and lie.

WE

WUZ

Of the over 3,500 mummies found in the valley of the kings in recent years 7/10 of them had red or blonde hair.
I know that must be a hard pill to swallow m!ohammeds, but you aremt persian, youre not syrian, youre not egyptian, and until the past 40 years iran, iraq, egypt, and most of the middle east was white

WUZ

fuck I messed it up

Lul, the middle east was never white, before there were arabs in north africa there were berbers. Before there were arabs in egypt there were native egyptians who's descendants are now copts (not fucking white). Just look at lebanon, they're not arabic but they're definitely not white, their people look a lot like south italians and greeks. Persians aren't white as well, despite being in the middle east, sure they're Caucasian and can easily be mistaken for southeast europeans, but they're not white or arabic either. The arabs barely did any real genetic damage to anywhere aside from the Levant and Egypt, the worst people who actually DID do genetic damage to many countries were the turks and the mongols, who fucked up eastern europe pretty bad. Quit trying to steal other people's history or you're a fucking nigger.

ARABZ

And yeah way to go fag

HOLD UP SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT WE WERE KINGS AND STUFF????

youtu.be/36cuhk59X4U

40% of statues with the eye color remaining have blue eyes.
If youre not an historically illiterate moron this isnt news

>not knowing thats a natural phenomenon in regards to keratin decay
kysx2

Statues of the female pharaoh hatshepsut also included a beard, is that also real?

youtu.be/0t65vXMS_Cw

That concluded its his natural hair color and not a result of afing. He was a natural red hair, but keep rrying tyrese

>European origins
they didn't though

>more sophisticated before the Islamic invasion

this is like saying that europe was more sophisticated in the dark ages than it was in the renaissance period.

>They just have an authoritarian religious code of government pushed on them since childhood
No, it has more to do with global capital being concentrated in relatively few places and pretty much every smart person on the planet emigrating to said places. this is why you white trash are so angry all the time these days--you're outcompeted at the bottom by cheap labor and at the top by high IQ immigrants

>they had European origins
WE

Left egyptian
Rigbt black african nubian from kush

Every dna study shows they had european dna, they are not even remotely related to modern day arabs and least of all niggers.

>Every dna study shows they had european dna, they are not even remotely related to modern day arabs and least of all niggers.
this is patently wrong and you know nothing about genetics

>inb4 tutankhamun ydna

fyi that ydna strand is commonly found in sub-saharan africa amongst black africans LOL

The supposed Tut Y-DNA wasn't V88, but rather M269. I say "supposed" because it's likely bullshit, but still.

youtu.be/olO17P-OYsI

Tyrone you are literally nothing but a west african bantu savage who played with mud and sticks.

youtu.be/ib8GTYv8mwA

They did not have European origin but European rulers, the actual Egyptians were not white but north African like the people of North Sudan or Libya.
Ask yourself this, was Qaddafi white.

Where is your evidence for this ridiculous retarded claim mohammed?

tutankhaman's strain of r1a2 is found mostly in africa

also ydna alone is not enough to determine someone's ancestry. other pharaohs had ydna e1b1 which is from somalia LOL

Tthe entire point of it being a thing was that it was European R1b rather than African R1b.

Most of them had R1B and e1b1a*
R1B is found almost exclusively in europe and the e1b1a is common among modern germans, but the west bantu migration mixed with north african berbers who were white, and now you niggers claim to be egyptian due to the small tiny miniscule amount of virtually untraceable blood you share with berbers, not egyptians.

Youre an uneducated negroid.

yes the Egyptians were black

Sup Forums on suicide watch

They saw themselves as darker than their Libyan and Asiatic (Syrian) neighbors but lighter than the Nubians.

>ancient Egyptians had less black ancestry than modern Egyptians
>this means they were black
Black science.

I dont think so jamal wuz kangz.

Egyptians used sunscreen and refused to work when it melted off. Egyptian noble women stayed in doors to stay white because they perceived pale skin as the standard of beauty. Sun umbrellas were also common, and their negro slaves were the ones holding it for the pale princesses of egypt.

The Nile river floodplain permitted a primitive society to develop the population density necessary to civilise prior to the development of advanced agriculture, it's the same story with all the early civilisations

>ancient egyptians
>arabs

Hi, Sargon.
What 40K faction do you play?

they were European obviously

it wasn't though
>R1B is found almost exclusively in europe
LOL

>Tutankhamun[edit]
An academic study which included DNA profiling of some of the related male mummies of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2010. Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup was not published in the academic paper,[29][30][31] however iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomics company, claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study. iGENEA without producing any proof, proposed that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a2,[32][33]

Members of the research team that conducted the academic study published in 2010 stated they had not been consulted by iGENEA before they published the haplogroup information and described iGENEA's claims as "unscientific." [31] After pressure to publish Tutankhamun's full DNA report to confirm his Y-DNA results, the researchers refused to respond.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Tutankhamun

All of their skulls are european caucasoid.
Zero asiatic or negro features.
Noble egyptians mostly women stayed indoors to keep pale. And scribes. Thats why all the scribes are pale and white and all the noble women the same.
But the egyptian sunscreen they used turned their skin red after long sun exposure. The peasants who worked in the sun got tanned.
That doesnt mean theyre a doifferent race from the nobles lmfao.

I'm guessing Tau.

>deranged niggers demand attention for irrelevant and debased negrocentric conspiracy theory
>professional organization ignores them

Gee, you sure proved them wrong.

LOL

>
King Tut Related to Half of European Men? Maybe Not
A personal genomics company in Switzerland says they've reconstructed a DNA profile of King Tutankhamen by watching the Discovery Channel, claiming the results suggest more than half of Western European men are related to the boy king. But researchers who worked to decode Tut's genome in the first place say the claim is "unscientific."

Swiss genomics company iGENEA has launched a Tutankhamen DNA project based on what they say are genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special on the famous pharaoh's genetic lineage.

"Maybe they didn't know what they showed, but we got 16 markers from the Y chromosome from these pharaohs," Roman Scholz, the managing director of iGENEA, told LiveScience.

00:10
01:36
If the claims were true, it would put King Tut in a genetic profile group shared by more than half of Western European men. That would make those men relatives — albeit distant ones — of the pharaoh.

But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010. The Y chromosome is the sex chromosome found only in males, and looking at the genes in this chromosome would show Tut's male lineage.

>simply impossible

NAPOLEON WAS BLACK

>Napoleon Bonaparte belonged to Y haplogroup E1b1b1c1* (E-M34*). This haplogroup has its highest concentration in Ethiopia and in the Near East (Jordan). According to the authors of the study, "Probably Napoléon also knew his remote African patrilineal origins, because Francesco Buonaparte (the Giovanni son), who was a mercenary under the orders of the Genoa Republic in Ajaccio in 1490, was nicknamed “The Maur of Sarzane”.[60]

I'd assume Necrons.

>another afrocentric conspiracy wuz kangz website of verbal unscientific garbage

You keep siting the same clownish shit lmfao

youtu.be/z57yeUKU2PI

Here are a million quotes from ACTUAL geneticists.
Read em and weep

>OP's an idiot that can't into google
We know
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

OH SHIT YALL HITLER WAS BLACK TOO

>According to research published in 2004, Adolf Hitler, dictator of Germany during 1933–1945, likely belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E-M35 ("E1b1b1"), a haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP.[53]

OOPS

Archived it
archive.is/knUvm

Napoleon beethoven mozart ghandi jesus and king tut wuz black n' sheeeit

We get it, black science man yakub is all knowing

Lots of Africans have Caucasian skulls I never said they weren't Caucasian but that doesn't make them white.

Did you even watch your own video? It says that the ancient egyptians are the direct forefathers of today's modern egyptians, and not some lost european tribe that you pussies try to infer that they are.

my argument isn't that egyptians are black. sorry to burst your bubble, nazi pussy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We should try to meme Robert E. Lee as a kang.
Their heads would explore.

>even though they had European origins

WE

It makes the accurate and true statement that the native egyptian copts who are white, have more relation to ancient egyptians than niggers.
That doesnt mean europeans dont have even more still, especially since 7/10 mummies have red and blonde hair.

AYO HOL UP

Lol theyll just flip the script and say he was a good boy.
They believe anything they want. They think history is a game you can make up

I see someone hasn't been keeping up with archeological and DNA news studies.
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527

>copts who are white
yes so white

honestly have you ever in your life even seen an egyptian?

WE

again this is a misleading headline because the truth is that ancient egyptians are most close to a near eastern population and thus neither european nor sub saharan

>knows nothing about the arab influx in the 60s.
Copts are like 5% of the population now, as far as the ethnicity goes. They had blue eyes. But they had cheap collegfe so all the sand nigger muslims mass immigreated and shit up the place. Now the majority of "copts" are arab snd the whites bred out.

please kill yourself. blue eyes are not exclusive to european populations and the same mutation arises elsewhere in the world. furthermore you are an incredibly retarded individual if you think that people living in egypt were white skinned people

do you know how hot it is down there and how strong the sun is? there is no way that a white skinned person can realistically survive. sorry to burst your bubble nazi

now suck these big fat nuts BITCH hahahahahahahahaha

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

WERE THE ONES

>>pale skin
>>Africa

Wew lad

Actually... due to inbreeding, they are. At least now. Might not have always been the case.

Also, ethnic arabs weren't the majority in the middle east until Islam took over. Ethnic Persians, for example, are not Arab.

TMYK.

KANGS N'

Persian vs. Arab has more to do with culture than genetics. most people who live in the Levant for example are culturally "Arab" but genetically closer to Greeks than they are people from the Arabian peninsula

Indeed, TMYK, which you don't know very much

Believe it or not white people survive in egypt right now as we speak.
Do they just die or something?

How do white people survive in texas when an average day is 108 degrees?
Are you fucking stupid kiddie? Are you one of these autistic uberatheist evolutionist neo-cucks who thinks snow made white people and the climate formulated your race lmfao literal kek?

So if i move to africa right now, unless i have air conditioner, i will keel over and die, but if i live i will grow a big negro nose and kinky pube hair and start eating watermelon?
You are one smart kid ill five you that

You really truly are an idiot

KANGZ

I know it wasn't. We literally don't know what it was. But the point of it being a story is that the supposed result was M269, not V88. Your later posts demonstrate this.

>Believe it or not white people survive in egypt right now as we speak.
Yes with air conditioning and office jobs, white people can live anywhere. This isn't 5000 BC when 95% of the Egyptian population were literally slaves who were working fields all day in heat that you can't even imagine in your dull little brain

also i love how you shifted from "copts are white," to when provided with evidence to the contrary, you immediately say it's arab invasions who made them look like every other middle eastern population

don't you have some nuts to be slurping btw, you disgusting idiot?

Napoleon was Somalian

SHIIEEET

>I can't into genetics
>BLM
No shit.

>white people cant survive 100 degree weather

Youre a fucking retard tyrone.

>needing to link something twice

ITS NOT RED ITS BECAUDSE IT AGED
"Nope its actually red"
IT WAS HAIR DYE
"Still nope"
WHITE PEOPLE CAN LIVE IN THE SUN ALBINO CAVE RATS SHEEEIT
"Still nope"

Good luck with that shakka ahmose

>they didn't though

They did though

Cool imagined and (((rebuilt))) rendering vs real picture

They also bread with Africa female slaves. Hence the poop colored skin tone they have now.

the would look Ethiopian if they had, I doubt they have any Arab blood and are just tan because like Indians they live near the equator.

Yes, since they are black that means they are shitskins

This is something confirmed by genetic studies, you can't just wave it away with "well they would look Ethiopian"

We had spray-tans and shiet

>American education

The middle east continued to dominate under Islam until 1200's. Ottomans continued until about 1500's. Muslim Iberia was the wealthiest and most advanced part of Europe.

WE

Hair naturally turns blonde through mummification you idiot. Peruvian mummies are also blonde. Look at ancient Egyptian art they are all dark haired.

I'm specifically talking genetics, in which you just proved my point.

I don't know why you're insulting me, you didn't even disagree with me

>reads other replies

Oh, right.

Yeah, yeah, ok, you was kangs.