Minorities in Italy

Which ethnic group in Italy is hated the most besides Italian?

+5 million africans

>1)Niggers (Nigerians, Ghanaians)
>2) Moroccans, Egyptians
>3) gypsies

>2006 figures

I was looking more for some Italian input since it's their country.

They're actually from 2014
More up to date numbers here

Albanians, Romanians just because of the number, Moroccans are also a fucking cancer, the rest are too few to have stereotypes or be hated specifically

Which is the net negative worst out of them all?

Dude romanians and albanians are pretty chill to all the shit we're importing from africa.
Also chinese people are pretty hated,

Moroccans probably, the commit a disproportionate amount of crime just like everywhere else in Europe

They're also 1.5 millions vs 180 thousand, of course per capita niggers are a lot worse

too few russians, our only true allies
I know chinese are few but remember that they come here only as medium for chinese factories for competing in our market.

I my town (which isn't big, only 20k) there are 3 fucking chinese superstores.

terroni?

il simpaticone รจ arrivato

Which group does the most rapes in Italy? Morrocans or Niggers? How do you feel about your larger minorities like Romanians and Albanians? How do you feel about the growing Chinese community?

No, I'm not Italian either. I'm just curious about your minorities and how you view them.

>2.2% of the population of the Netherlands is a Moroccan immigrant

What about your niggers? How many are there in Italy? Stats say near 500k but I'm inclined to believe it's more.

>0.54%+ black

Was going to move to Italy in a few years to escape the black plague but this is a bit too much

>most rapes
negroes, without any doubt. Lately it's an ongoing escalation of north africans raping and molesting around the beaches.

>How do you feel about your larger minorities like Romanians and Albanians?
gypsyes are a fucking problem, regular romanians and albanians are not. RUSPA

Way more. Numbers are mostly silenced.

Let me know if you find a good place because I want to leave here too. Maybe Iceland

Can an Italian answer in this format?

You're views on:

>Morrocans and North Africans

>Niggers

>Romanians

>Albanians

>Chinese

>Ukrainians

>Other minorities you have an opinion about

Thanks.

What's the difference between the average Italian and a North African?

i was talking about the minority, not you. the term "terrone" means the inhabits of the meridional part of italy. they aren't a minority, but they are still hated in parts like northern italy due to their lower IQ and laziness. i particularly don't hate them, i hate immigrants and immigrants like albanians, gypsies and african immigrants.

*your

One comes from a noble bloodline that started the Renaissance and founded Ancient Rome. The other has a bloodline of goat herders and slavers

>I my town (which isn't big, only 20k) there are 3 fucking chinese superstores.
Those are just for money laundering... i dislike chinese immigrants because they never assimilate or learn the language but at least they don't commit violent crimes

It's actually Romanians but per capita i think it's niggers of some kind

>How do you feel about your larger minorities like Romanians and Albanians?
Romanians are a mixed bag, most are ok, Albanians are harder to integrate because of the whole muslim thing, they are backward and have too many children

Gypsies.
Always fucking gypsies.
Than Moroccans.

370k as per stats plus about 180 thousand boat niggers that are here right now but most will be denied
How many you see depends on where you live

>Morrocans and North Africans
Cancer, goatfucking rapists and dumb subhumans
>Niggers
Same but they keep more to themselves
>Romanians
The whole "they do the jobs the natives don't want anymore" meme is kinda true in this case, it's still a poor way to judge immigration
>Albanians
Like Romanians but worse because of islam
>Chinese
They create parallel societies where they only speak chinese, even in universities you only see them among themselves
Their parents have markets that sell random shit or fruits, most likely as a cover up for money laundering
>Ukrainians
Never seen one
Moldovans: aggressive alcoholics
Gypsies: not even humans

>morroccan and north africans
utter shit. They don't integrate neither try to, to the contrary they push to islamize italy. My university (with the fucking taxes I pay) build a pray room for those degenerates. Thanks to them cities aren't safe anymore at night, around train stations and so on.

>niggers
See above. However some (like subsaharian africans) are ok.

>romanians
gypsies are utter shit. They don't work nor pay taxes, bill and so on. They are literally parasites. Normal romanians are generally ok, heck I even fallen for a romanian qt.

>albanians
ex-italy colony. When properly integrated you can't tell the difference, however it isn't always the case.

>chinese
see >ukranians, moldovians
reputation as caregiver and thieves from the elders they take care of. Also reputation for marring italians in order to get the citadenship are they aren't in EU.

>other
too few to point out

Oh yeah, i forgot south americans
Fucking monkeys think spanish is close enough so they never bother learning italian even after decades they live here
A lot, especially from Argentina, are even citizens because of our retarded laws granting citizenship to anyone with an Italian ancestor up to 1850 without having to speak the language

>>Morrocans and North Africans
Back to Africa, all of them.
Algerians are the worst of the pack.

>>Niggers
Not even good as shepherds, you always need to put a dog to keep them in check.

>>Romanians
Copper thieves, they steal the copper from the railways too put hundreds of people in danger. Letting them in was a mistake.

>>Albanians
Junkies.

>>Chinese
Too many of them, but they are quiet.
So quiet that we don't even know what happens to their bodies once they die.

>>Ukrainians
Mostly hookers, but sometimes they are useful because they work for the elders (if they are not busy killing them and stealing their money).

>So quiet that we don't even know what happens to their bodies once they die.
Made me giggle.

Not even kidding. We must have millions of these Chinese, every town with at least 2k citizens has two or three Chinese shops in it, and yet we never hear of them dying, never seen them having funerals. Literally nothing.

Bet you have lots of Chinese food restaurants though.

>no germans
im visiting south tirol atm and everyone behaves, looks and speaks german
why tf arent they listed?

Have children and outbreed them then. From what I hear migrants have a lower birth rate in the Netherlands than the natives do.

Restaurants not so many. They usually run shops of cheap shit.
I have seen some of them selling only groceries, but I wonder who is crazy enough to buy from them.

>why tf arent they listed?
Because they are Italians after Italy took those lands from Austria. They just don't want to admit it.

So, how's nationalism in Italy? Are Italians waking up? Are Italians having more children these days or what? What's the attitude on Catholicism?

I know this is gay as fuck, but not enough attention is given to Southern Europe demography from our side of things.

Gypsies. All Italians hate them. And when I say all I mean all, commie, libtards, everyone.

Antizingarista!

Gypsies and muslims above all, the nigger swarms of illegals are also quickly catching up