#calexit

it's time to create a better MURRICA, calexit must happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD5Mua8R3U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, have fun with the debt ceiling default this month MURRICA

USSA WHEN

It must happen so we can violently annex you afterward

Get devoured by spics then. Your pets won't be so fun once they take over everything.

i agree. you must leave. i support calexit. you must begone. you must begone.

you are a tremendous drain on our economy. you cannot budget your own finances. you are now 80% nonwhite and totally crime ridden. you contribute NOTHING to our nation

and a note to all of the "inclusivity" liberals who think everything will be fine when whites are in the minority and that we will all live together in peace

California now has an 80% nonwhite electorate. now that they have achieved this what is the first thing they want to do? secede. they don't want to "live in peace with you" bro. they want to usurp whatever you have and then kick you the fuck out. wake the fuck up and get with the program, white liberals. you're burying yourself and your own children by supporting the unwhitening of america and by believing this mendacious pieces of shit when they come here and say "i love this country".

LMAO northern Mexico or far far east? Who wins chunks or beaners?

>illegals say "they love the US and just want to stay and be a part of us"
>california becomes 80% nonwhite and immigrant
>first thing these people do is start a campaign to secede from the US because they hate us so much.
K you stupid ignorant white liberals. go ahead and keep telling us right-wingers about how we're so "ignorant and backwards" for telling you the simple fact that THESE PEOPLE HATE US AND WILL NEVER GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT US NO MATTER WHAT

I support this. Remove avocado.

sorry just the note for accuracy: the parts of the state where the "secede" movement is coming from are 80% nonwhite

i don't like california politics but literally half our meat, vegetables and fruits comes from there

california farmers have done great work, we should keep those guys and get rid of SF and LA, who are the only real problems

>less white than Brazil
HUEHUEHUE

Everybody wins.

>The liberals get their utopia
>america gets a conservative majority
>mexico gets control of california within a decade

I think the only issue would be san diego, california would have to give america a ton of money so they can build naval infrastructure elsewhere on the coast.

I agree OP. The ensuing war to take back California will result in a purge of leftists on a scale never seen before.

While I think we could adjust, just because they secede doesn't imply we end trading.

the parts of the state where those things come from aren't the parts of the state that want to secede. it's the god damn southern, nonwhite urban centers that desperately want the fuck out of the united states because nonwhites HATE the US with burning passion.

so keep the farmers and all of the northern part of the state, let those backwards, horrible pieces of shit have their black and mexican ethnostate. we'll send more blacks and mexicans there and we'll keep the rest of the US as a white ethnostate. sounds nice to me.

Give half of CA to Mexico and make the State of Jefferson the 50th.

>california secedes
>reason for the government to start out all out war and give an excuse to eradicate communist lefties
i don't see what's wrong with this plan

Secession is illegal

You will die

t.GeneralSherman

this it would be the best of both worlds, we could also get rid of the mexicans

Not really, almost the entire movement is from Frisco and it is all whites. LA is far less white and nobody down here gives a shit about politics either direction in comparison to most of the nation. Orange county is heavy left but they are also almost all upper class Asians and whites.

It's truly a travesty. Some of the most breathtaking coastlines, rugged forests, scenic mountains and year round beautiful weather.

California has become Mexico. The white people here (30% of the population and shrinking) are mostly smug-ass insufferable baby boomers who caused this giant fuck-up, or hollyweird wannabes. White people are outnumbered by dindus and a vast horde of taco-pacos who multiply exponentially, consume everything in their path and leave a trail of garbage and feces. The state is bankrupt. Schools just introduced bilingual education, which is further proof that the invasion is complete.

White, taxpaying middle-class people are leaving the state in droves. Only the fucking hippy baby-boomers, dying in their sequestered suburbs remain. Once the pacos really get rolling, they are going to BTFO all of the dindus, so that's nice, but it's not enough.

Calexit can't happen soon enough.

Once again the (((Dems))) starting a civil war over slavery and states Rights. Funny innit?
>But left and, right switched.

people need to understand that the support for this "movement" is strong but only concentrated to a few urban, almost entirely nonwhite centers in the south eastern portion of the state. these are the people that want to leave. THEY ARENT FUCKING WHITE. THEY'RE ILLEGALS, AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, AND BLACKS AND MEXICANS AND ALL OF THAT SHIT. they HATE us and they want OUT.

the majority of the state, outside of those narrow boundaries, DO NOT WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE.

all this movement shows is how much minorities HATE the US and want to DESTROY IT AT ANY COST.

Ironic that liberals mock the Texas secession movement, but are for calexit bc muh Trump is hitler

californian separatists are literally colluding with russia

people need to understand that PIC RELATED IS WHY CALIFORNIA WANTS TO SECEDE. as soon as minorities come here, claiming "they love the US", the first thing they really want to do is TAKE OUR SHIT FOR THEMSELVES

they hate us and now they want to leave.

if you have some delusion that you're going to "let minorities in to the US and everything is just going to be hunky dory" just look at this fucking #CalExit movement. you're spelling the end of the US, yourself, and everything that you or your children might possibly have for a future.

California, washington, and oregon should all leave. Then they can take all of the illegals from other states since libs claim theyre so beneficial

Let california become independent country, then we can invade them, overthrow their regime, and install another one of our puppets, just like we do all over the world. No problem!

You people are traitors to the union and will all be killed

texas could be its own country because of the oil money and they have the land to have good agriculture. plus the mexicans there generate most of the food production, so everyone pitches in.

california of course has many problems with their minorities. with a growing chinese population i do not see how it avoids becoming sinicized. america would do best to make sure china does not get an outpost on american land.

these fucking piece of shit minorities are just doing what they do. they come here, sit their fat asses down and say "dis is mine now whitey. you is a rayciss and u is an oppressor"

its better for everyone

also president schwartzeneggar

kys pablo

appropriately drawn in crayons

PLZ let this happen

Draw some evil clouds and guns on the right part

>CALEXIT IS A SUCCESS
>CALIFORNIA GETS ROCKED BY A 9.7
>CALIFORNIA BECOMES A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE LIKE THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC
>CALIFORNIA IS ANNEXED BY MEXICO
>MEXICO AMERICA WAR 2 WHEN?

kek

If we hadn't invested countless tax dollars in you cucked idiots I'd literally lead the campaign to make you leave

Exactly. Their attitude is "this is OUR land". Even though their ancestors lived elsewhere to the south.

They are not capable of self-reflection or understanding that the reason Mexico is a shithole is because of the low IQ people and the culture of corruption.

Things work, or used to work, in America because of our higher average IQ and the WASP culture that built this country.

California is proof that the culture of Mexico is toxic and spreading.

Schwarzenegger got BTFO by the libtards in commiefornia. He told those la raza bitches in Sacramento to stop being "girly men" and pass the budget. They basically all sat on him and squashed his resolve. If Arnie couldn't do it, you know it's a lost cause.

>beaners sneak into usa
>vote democrat
>"OMG CLEARLY WE MUST SECEDE BECAUSE WE LOST"

I support Calexit because secession is illegal and the ensuing war will see 20 million shitskins forced out of the state.

>Mexico is partitioned into four parts
>Central America is now even more Balkanized than ever

they don't want to leave. they want more of them to come here so they can become the president and control the senate. they want to write laws for the entire us not just california

>giving land to mexico

If you give anything to them next the spics in texas will want south texas

Then they'll keep coming and demanding more. The solution is to remove shitskins from the state and then balkanize mexico- the north of mexico is about as "nice" as the southern USA so they can be a third first world country of "white" people in North America and our buffer against the Aztec middle and the Mayan south of Mexico.

I wonder how many Americans actually believe the entire state will physically move away from the rest of the nation.

can we just have a california genocide? we need to be culled in about a quarter

Dude no balls you won't.

Reminder that balkanisation of the USA would lead to the downfall of civilisation

fuck off cia

>Country founded on succeeding from the British Empire
>Succession is illegal

Fuck off with your double standards. If a Calexit is illegitimate, then the Union itself is illegitimate. I say we keep Jefferson so we don't have to change the flag and let the commies fuck off and let their retarded system collapse again.

If we've learned anything from communism in the past, it's that they do a pretty good job of killing themselves.

>giving away your land
Are you some kind of cuck?

Isn't it great when problems solve themselves?

>the north of mexico is about as "nice" as the southern USA

>traitors to ZOG

this bullshit again. Are you white? You hate America, you just don't know it yet.

>giving texas to mexico

Try it padre, see what happens.

>Mexico thinking it has a ghost of a chance taking Texas.
Try it, Paco. We kicked your ass before, and we'll do it again.

>Calexit actually gains traction
>Trump decides "lol, okay, sure."
>Calexit happens
>Our military rushes in and crushes their entire state, destroying them
>Claim the land for American
>Start anew

This needs to happen

It won't happen because the elite know they won't win an election without it.
If Calexit happens, the federal governement will be destroyed and the states will become all their own nations.
So yeah calexit must happen

Someone needs to start a youtube channel where they go to all the wealthy white neighboorhoods and start filiming these liberal faggots for their hypocrisy. Watch how fucking mad they will get, LOL.

Trump goes down in normie history as the greatest president alongside Lincoln for preserving the 50 states.

California is not a colony being heavily taxed by its monarchy, it has no reason to secede except for their citizens being pussies. However, keeping Jefferson and letting the rest go isn't a bad idea.

Yes, Hail Feinstein, Hail Brown, Hail Newsom

The Peoples Republic of California shall be free

I love California but it's retarded if it thinks it can leave the US. We are Americans first then Californians. The south lost that war its country before state.

Nevada would never side with you dumbasses
Have you seen Nevada
It's full of gambling and firearms and hookers and rednecks and strippers
Why would they want to side with your dumb liberal asses
Nevada will probably be divided, most of it going to whatever is left of Oregon and Arizona after most of Oregon joins Cascadia, and after most of Arizona is devoured by the Navajo nation and Mestizos, some of it may go to Utah, because there are a couple counties with a Mormon Majority

Throw Napolitano on that list. She'll effectively be the Minister of Truth.

I can see Vermont going to Canada but Maine? Massachuchu?
New YORK?
The more I look at this map the more I hate it
Quebec, and Cascadian Canada will probably take the US Civil War 2.0 as a chance to also shake their own shit up, and there's no way Quebec will take any of America

Why do you post bad things

Alaska wouldn't stay with America it has the most well supported independence movement of the United states except maybe Texas, with their oil they wouldn't be allowed to leave but they'd probably turn into a hostile territory run mostly by militia

>You will never sign up with the Alaskan militia to help seize pipelines

youtube.com/watch?v=UD5Mua8R3U8
Bring the good old bugle, boys, we'll sing another song
Sing it with a spirit that will start the world along
Sing it as we used to sing it, 50,000 strong
While we were marching through 'Fornia.