Why don't you join the fuckin Marines?

Well, user? What are you waiting for? Quit being a fat neet and take a job working for your Uncle Sam (Inb4 (((Uncle Sam))), fuck off, lame ass excuse to puss out of fighting in the wars you pussy) Don't talk about Chad, be fuckin Chad. Go get paid to workout, shoot guns with your friends, and get EXTRA PAY for marrying a stripper! Do you like to drink? How about being drunk every day for 5 mile ruck runs? And best of all, when you get tired of shooting sand people you can go to college tuition free, with a monthly check, while you fuck the shit out of 19 year old nursing students!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pklr0UD9eSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No meaningful wars are fought anymore and the muh-reens are highly overrated. You're better off going Army.

>Get brainwashed to be an asshole and go die for wars that don't benefit anyone but Israel.

No thanks.

Don't think the Americans will accept me now that I've been in another army.

only fags join the army for that special private time in the showers. especially the marines and navy.

>dying for israel

Canada's army is trash, and you un ironically have no idea how badly you fucked up Kandahar. Your only "battle" was Operation Medusa, which you STILL did with the help of the US Army's 10th Mountain and 5th Special Forces Group

I am on the autism spectrum.

Because I joined a different branch.

You're a fool if you join the Marines. You get the exact same benefits if you go to the Air Force for only a fraction of the bullshit.

best job i ever had

Yeah but you don't get to stab people in the Chair Force, faggot

Also SAW gunner, feels

Pic related, day of the rake can't come soon enough

Nor do you get the life altering injuries, PTSD, or dickstain haircut, you dumb shit.

Are you a muhreen?
>tells Sup Forums to join military
>instantly bashes military because they aren't the muhreens
Also why do welfare queens feel to entitled. In that marine AMA a few days ago, they all basically admit they hold prejudices against people who never served.

Only pussies join the country

>MUH CHAD

What a lame ass excuse.

Also you have to poop and shower in front of people.

>Why don't you fight to defend Israel and install puppet states and central banks in the ME goy?
Why indeed

I think I'm over the size quota

Are you okay? Notice how we're specifically talking about the Marines but you get triggered and hound the Canadian Army? could give a fuck about the Army anymore. Did my time. Sounds like you didn't do any kind of service to me.

>haha dying for Israel is a bad excuse to die for Israel

Typical tricks kikestein, I'm not fighting any war that will benefit the Jews

pay sucks
lots of spics
lots of zio boomers
work for kikes
they say you have benefits, but VA is fucked, but kikes and israel still get their bennies

you dont have to poop in front of people, that was in the 60s. even the showers have stalls.

Enjoy dying as a goyim puppet for the (((them))).

I am a poolie in the marines. Mos 3451.

>joining an army of spics and niggers where you cant even use a g3
enjoy dying

Wouldn't let me join, dq'd from medical condition

Yeah but you can still see the shawdow of the person through and sometimes at the edge of the curtain there is a space you can see.

very possibly shipping soon, what would be a good job? got an 82 overall and 130 gt

>dying for israel

>getting your legs blown off for Uncle Schlomo

Yeah, no. Pic unrelated.

My vision is -12
It's correctable to 20-20 but they still won't allow it.

Yes goyim go and fight for your freedom in foreign countries thousand miles away from USA.

I didn't join the marines because I didn't want to be in America's 'pretend army' and joined the actual Army.

> In that marine AMA a few days ago, they all basically admit they hold prejudices against people who never served

That's OK, we all have our prejudices, I think most of them are overcompensating closet faggots for instance.

>I think most of them are overcompensating closet faggots for instance.

*sucks your dick*

hahaha who's the faggot now, cunt?

Former 0311 here. It's a trap unless you're the most moto motherfucker on earth. Join the Air Force and learn something useful besides killing people in the comfort of air conditioning with a lot more women around.

Seriously, the Corps is for dudes who want to be hard with a bunch of white guys (and mestizos, to be fair). I don't mean that in a gay way, but it's true. It is not as fun as you might think.

because the army is better.

Been there, done that. It's overrated.

>parents took me teenage awkwardness as mental illness and got me a lengthy medical record of depression and anxiety

Im totally fine and have been fighting forest fires for years now

The marines will never take me because of what my stupid ass parents did

Yes, im mad

Israel hates our wars in the ME. They could not let the US get a foothold in he Mideast more meaningfully than what we get from having a certain (((ally))) there that we fund. So they used their influence over the media, hollywood, leftist political parties, etc... to delegitimize any gain the US had. They screamed their mantras of "No blood for oil" and "Bush lied people died" over and over until we pulled out and left any possibility of gaining anything useful out of Iraq. All so (((they))) would still be our #1 concern in the region and still get our dollars.

Its now a diversity program

I don't doubt Israel hates the wars, but they are done mostly to put Rothschilds central banks in these countries, not for your country or for peace in the middle east, or to get rid of ebin dictators.

The rothschilds are planning to start WW3, and destroy Israel, zionism and the muslim world completely so they fucking should be against these wars

I'm pretty happy that I went to a dinky working-class Catholic school, and that my parents are older and a bit disconnected from that sort of culture. I was enough of an awkward, lonely fuck acting out or messing things up. Can't imagine adding medical visits and medication on top of that

I joined the Seabees so I could get a job that actually translates to the civilian sector.

Have fun being a mall cop or Wal-Mart greeter, devil dog.

As much as I love military history and such, I know I just wouldn't make a good solider. Besides I only got a 41 on my ASVAB (best I could do at like 9 in the morning). No solider ever did anything good for their country by dying for it - they got to make sure the guy on the other side believes that.

As much as it pains me to say it, a 41 on your ASVAB (assuming you finished high school) is enough to enter any branch of service. The Army/NG has the lowest requirements, but you could push a mop in the CG or AF (highest reqs) with that. Not that you'd want to do that...

>Why don't you join the Marines?
I like my legs being attached to my body.

Yeah, i know somehow a broomstick will be shoved up my ass if I joined. Don't really feel like going through that.

>be 240 gunner for 2 years
>get moved to a line squad
>be SAW gunner for 2 years

My back hurts just typing that out.

Tried really hard to join at 20 years old. Recruiter helped me get a waiver together and even got a written recommendation from a Congressman. Just wanted to join the infantry. Due to 'childhood asthma', wound up being disqualified for service across all branches.

I'm 28 so I'm too old to join the marines. Thankfully I already went to college tuition free (full academic scholarship).

I do plan on joining the Chair Force though, ideally shooting for that sweet RPA officer position.

>sit in chair all day
>blow up mudslimes across the world from cushy office in Vegas
>six figures

Don't get me started about the whole "dishonorable type of weapon" bullshit. There's no honor in killing. It's just a smarter option.

Marines is for those who can't be Airborne Rangers.

>smart enough to get academic scholarship
>wastes his brains on a job made for retards

Technically, I think you could just beat the cut-off if you joined now. But have fun with that RPA. It does not pay six figures.

>six figures
LOL

>joined marines
>made 15k a year
>superiors order me to shoot kids
>spend 6 months on dick inspection duty
>have to clean humvee wheels with a toothbrush while suspended upside down for accidentally kissing the general's dick
don't fall for it like I did bros

Yeah as a matter of fact they do hate civilians. Marines are completely insane like a goddamn mental patient.

If it ever came down to it, and the US Government needed someone to go kill US civilians, the first people they would call would be the Corp.

I don't fucking trust them, never fucking will. Fuck I even turn down people renting from me if they are in the Marine corp. Keep your nigger dogs and your PTSD induced hyper-awareness away from me.

I'll stick with my local militia when the day of the rope comes.

>friend's brother was a marine
>PTSD out the ass
>brother has a freak out
>shoots friend in the knee
>friend now crippled because his brother is a mentally fucked shithead

I'm not talking about enlisted RPA. Pay grade is the same regardless of your AFSC. O-4 (Major) has a salary of $106,311, not counting housing allowance, benefits, etc.

Better a happy retard who can use his brain with his hobbies than a miserable genius stuck on a crackhead's salary.

It's not all that bad if you do something with no civilian equivalents. I got to see terrorist 13 year olds turned into a fleshy paste by huge bombs, got to see a buddy launch a whole cannister of mk-19 grenades into the middle of a town because they shot a bolt action rifle at us, and got to put lots of holes into a few dudes operating an enemy machine gun emplacement.

Pretty fun stuff honestly. War is way more fun and way less fun than it's portrayed in media.

I'll join your marines if it grants me citizenship

Oh wait it doesn't

user, I...no. Who told you that?

We have rickey recon and Marcock, dick nose. Every one of my buddys who re-upped and switched into the army tells me how its filled with dumber people than the Corps, plus WAY more niggers

O4 is going to take you like 6-8 years.

I did. And never marry a stripper.

Yeah, I loved handing bottles of piss to 8 year olds on patrol. Things you think about when all of your friends start becoming soccer dads...

>I'll stick with my local militia when the day of the rope comes.
A local militia with marine vets in it

One thing I will say is that military marriages are FUCKED. When I was married my wife told me that we couldn't hangout with nearly half of the other married couples because they were fucking swingers

Just look up the pay grades, it's public and the same in every branch.

Yup, I'm planning on staying in as long as possible. It's also one of the high turnover careers and there's some good incentive bonuses for going that direction on top of the salary.

This

True, but litterally half of the Air Force guys I've met are autistic. The exact same personality as college engineering students

Dude, you went to a unviersity on SCHOLARSHIP, you'd be rich as fuck if you just applied to any decent job

What the fuck why would you do that?

They'll tell you it does, though.

You're high as a giraffe's vagina dude. O4 pay is in the $6000/mos range.

Where on earth are you getting six figures from? O4 starts around $4k/year, IIRC.

Was already marine infantry they won't let me back in

Because those kids are wild fucking animals. They'll walk right up to you and stick their hand in your pocket to steal your shit.

Kids in our area wanted pencils. Always asking for pencils.

inb4 Zionist Jews pass conscription laws in the US.

My fucking unit doesn't even exist. They changed it from LAI to fucking LAR.

Ooo Rah Ricky Recon, we badasses now.

Fuck.

People are going to be autistic wherever you end up. My dad enlisted, fought in Vietnam, went to college, and went back into the air force as an air combat controller. The man was based as all hell and a good role model. He sadly died of a heart attack in January (age 66, didn't even drink or smoke), so the Air Force is my first choice because of how I grew up and how much I respected him.

>rich as fuck if you applied to any decent job
I have a decent job now. It's not about the money, it's just going to be nice to have a comparable amount of money as well as something more satisfying than doing digital forensics every single day.

>wanted pencils
So they were smart enough to want pencils rather than drugs? that's fucking based. Why wouldn't you do that, isn't education a right? Any the fact they needed pencils shows how poor they were.

Waiting for a waiver.

It's like they've never seen staples on a guy's head before.

Probably worried about what was removed.

red-green deficient, tattoos to large, herniated disk or something

*month, obviously.

No. Fuck off jarhead.

Sounds like kids in my town. I was throwing a frizbee for my dog and some little urchin tried to take it.

Couldn't give her a piss jug. Wish I could.

I love nam vets, sorry to hear about that user

Just the tip.

Because I don't live in America, and am 28 years ancient.

Thanks user. He was my best friend and it was the biggest loss I've ever experienced. Really got me thinking about my own life and my future, which is what lead me here.

To thinking about joining the Air Force I mean, not to Sup Forums. Otherwise that would be weird.

Yeah wanted to come back with shiny stuff, above 30% VA you're done unless you want to go into the nasty guard

>dying for Israel
very good goy

Im in my late 20's Armed forces would only have me if It was actually WW3 (without nukes seeing as we'd all be dead in 15 minutes once those ICBMS start flying).

youtube.com/watch?v=pklr0UD9eSo

The marines aren't like your hollywood movies about Vietnam where the entire lot ends up fucked in the head.
Most guys who come out of the military become cool as fuck once they're out.

You only ever hear about the few outliers who got PTSD because they're the ones who make it on the news after flipping out and/or suiciding, or those faggots who probably didn't do shit for four years after basic and think they need to prove something when they go back to civilian life.

I was 3/3 that's infantry unit not LAR

Gonna have to call bullshit. Your dad was in 'Nam in '75 at the absolute latest. Give him a year to find a broad, spawn you, and now we're here in 2017 and you're at least 40, talking about just getting out of college and maybe going into the Chair Force.

I'm getting mah broom.

Unless you want to be in the infantry, joining the Marines is literally retarded. It's like dating the hottest cheerleader in your college and only cuddling with her. While she fucks an infantry Marine. I probably would have gone Air Force and dropped bombs on sand people