Lmao I found this on a Sup Forums in my city today

Lmao I found this on a Sup Forums in my city today.

learn how to take a picture or use rotation on an editor for fucks sake you pleb

Ok

Disgusting.

I hope you tore it down. These ugly fucking mutts and niggers know nothing of true values.

If there are any pure Americans with non-mixed European heritage left over there they ought to honor the intentions of Adolf. It boils my fucking blood, and I swear by GOD I will go mad any day.

Fuck this God forsaken timeline.

>We

Don't take the blackpill, user. The pendulum has only just begun to swing.

I'M TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY
I'M PICKLE RICKKKK

Saw this on a pole in portland when i was down there for the exlipse. this seems like the right thread for it.

Right wing sticker squads when?

So who is going to beat you, ANTIFA?, just for wearing a MAGA hat, damn.

So racist, depicting the Nazi and the Trump supporter as black.

Jesus, how I wish you were right. I want to believe you, I'd do anything to live by your words of comfort.

My soul aches. I have a constant river pf tears in my throat, my mind is dizzy and I cannot organize my feelings. My mood turns on a dime and I am prone to sudden outbursts of rage. I FEEL God speaking to me in righteous words and yet I cannot express them. I am sterilized, helpless and pacified. My country, my blood and heritage is wasting away and I remain passive.

I attend University everyday and stay silent from fear of acting out and it wears me down, big time.

God grant me strength, inspire me to maintain my disguise. Make me a wolf in sheep's clothing.

get a paint pen and erase "beat" and write in "suck" so that it says "well suck em' off again"

it's pronounced "paul"

Damn finally a Swede with some balls
This as well, make no mistake.

We should edit old propaganda posters for our purposes.

Boy that was difficult.

what city?

WTF nukem00t fix your fucking shit.

Börja gymma eller springa och ta hand om din kropp så kommer psyket hänga med förändringen.
Det mest korkade du kan göra nu är att sätta ett dåligt exempel för svenskar så man the fuck up och förbättra dig själv långsamt och långsiktigt så ska du se att de blir bättre.

2018 är snart här och det lär börja hätta till här efter valet.

Get some professional help user

>man the fuck up

Holy shit I didn't know I could read Swedish

>börja hätta till
>hätta

Jag har tränat under många år. Går till gymmet tre gånger i veckan, springer på sommaren och åker längdskidor på vintern.

För mig så vitt jag kan, är artig och allmänt fåordig. Ärlig, hjälpsam och ödmjuk. Älskar min familj och hjälper min mor med vad hon än ber mig.

Aggerar förbild för unga och är en naturlig ledare i min grupp kära vänner.

2018 har jag inget hopp för, Sverige är och förblir förändrat till det värre. Vi står inför en generell reform av landet i bösta fall, och nederlag i värsta. Jag försöker men det är svårt.

Get going then