Albos fleeing kosovo

The bus station in Prishtina banned all 5 daily bus rides to Belgrade due to security cameras capturing people "encouraging leaving Kosovo and organizing to buy bus tickets"
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IT-zmlrpA4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAHAAHHAH PISAJ PO SIPTARIMA!!!!! GUZOBOL!

Explain. Your english sucks. Gove us some context. Why are they leaving? Who is leaving? Where are they leaving to? Why? What has cameras to do with this?

Why the fuck Serbia has a bus route with Pristina?

I understand Kosovska Mitrovica, but Pristina? WTF

Any pictures? Albos are kind of fun, in cages of course.

I think it's the Albanians - I dunno - Can't understand either

What do you expect from S*rbshits?! They can't even provide basic info these stupid chimps.

Defending smol kosova

Yeah it's the zergs

So I e read this couple of times now abd from what I gathered, there are some people who are organized, who are encouraging other people to leave kosovo and buying tickets for them. Now that security cameras have discovered this, they have stopped daily busses to belgrade.

But I still dont understand who and why?

hot desu

they are leaving kosovo in droves, they drive to belgrade, after that to subotica(the most northern city of serbia) and then to western europe.
>Why are they leaving?
because their """country""" is a shithole.
>Who is leaving?
albos
>Where are they leaving to?
western europe
>What has cameras to do with this?
a shitty excuse to discourage them and stop them from leaving.
as i said in reply to previous poster, albos go to belgrade and from there to western europe and we don't have much reason to reject them leaving the little money they have here, especially if they're leaving.
also, there is still interaction despite heavy tensions.

so they are just leaving with Kosovo passport? They don't have visa I suppose, they are supposed to return within 90 days or else will be deported

Hello Shpejtim.

return .... RETURN .... HAHAHAH

in 2015 about 100k of them left, but most were deported back. with their politics going to shit and them realizing that they live in a shithole, i assume we'll see more of that now(also some of them will probably try to blend in with the shitskins to not get deported).

This is old news. During the height of migrant crisis 50k Albos were leaving Kosovo every month. It got so bad that their "Premier" went to the bus stop to beg them to stay.

The number leaving now is smaller but still significant. Who would of thought that handing the province to Clan leaders and Mafia Bosses is bad for your economy.

When Merkel sees the zerg rush she will orgasm

>this triggers the server
fucking saged

ik, but they appear to be starting a new wawe of immigration.
in 50 years albos will be saying berlin is ancient illyrian clay and they'll be the majority, kek.

also, does anyone have that pic of some serbian and croatian flag together? the croatian one looks a bit like HRHB
>they actually had to write it in serbian

>passport which is not accepted in at least 2 thirds of the planet
kek

Hol up Hol up
Is Belgrade included in Great Albania map now???

>slavshit trying to imply the entire eastern europe doesn't belong to illyrian descendants
keq djersitje

It's all clear to me now...

kek

>that light brown hand

>has Cyrillics on it
Get fucked

The galaxy was an ancient Illyrian Empire confirmed ; Star Wars was a documentary about albanians

Why just not giving them their territory? I mean, seriously Serbia, what can you gain from Kosovo? It's the poorest part of Balkan; even more poor then Macedonia or middle Bosnia and if I remember correctly, all the mines that were there were excaveted.
What do you have to gain from them? They are just lowering your national standard.

Just because you got rats in your garage doesn't mean you're going to barricade the door and forget about it. My car is in there!

Rich with mineral resources
coal, zinc, lead, silver and chromium

muh churches and to some degree muh mines. there's a lot of shit there in terms of natural resources and i can't imagine leaving pic related to the mercy of subhumans

I have been too lazy to figure out what's going on over in slavland but I assume your version of Kabob is leaving or something? Is that right?

It's not Albanians fleeing. It's the gypsy minority in Kosovo that is fleeing. There's a secret gypsy genocide in Kosovo that's happening because during the war gypos sided with Serbs and now they're fleeing because Albanians want to take the land they're squatting on.

Serb on here is probably a gypsy himself.

Pic related one of the gypos in Kosovo getting removed and fleeing back to Serbia.

that looks aesthetic as fuck

>tfw your country will never confederate with Japan

context please

>Shiptars from Kosovo
>Return

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOP FUCKING KEK

more or less yeah.
>gypsies
>minority
>in kosovo
it's totally not that your attempted country is a shithole or anything. also, the poor guy is at least making an attempt and wants to integrate(unlike albos) and he is also whiter than 99% of albos.
i know. honestly i could get over mines n shit, but the idea of some subhumans doing something like in this video pisses me off.
youtube.com/watch?v=IT-zmlrpA4k

Japs had a millitary training where they role played Yugoslav civil war each team representing one country

>ywn remove muslims together with Japanese Chetniks

>whiter
Serbs still think they're white? Besides he isn't no attempting to integrate, all gypos are Serbs gratis.

damn those nips are taking it to the whole new level kek

Good job on World Cup

Im going to Belgrade in WInter :3

that shit gets my rocks hard as diamonds!!!!

Kosovar here, the """leaving""" is a political trick started by an opposing party. Basically they are trying to blame the larger party, namely Thaci's party.

>World Cup

I thought Serbia was permanently disqualified in FIFA for shooting down whole Albanian Airforce?

you want get mugged or something??

albos are literal subhumans. every nation you ever interacted with wants to exterminate you(besides turks maybe?). are they all jealous of your superior society, or are you maybe just fucking subhumans?
i read some about that shit too, but it seems plausible people are leaving due to living in a shithole.
also,
>mfw albos all kill eachother in a cw and we come in and take the land, no blame or whatsoever

>built in the last 100 years

Why not rebuilt them in the wooden and hovel style churches first built around in the 13th century?

They just beat Ireland and are sort of guaranteed to Russia, they'll make it if they beat Wales

I want to get SERBED.com desu

>albozerg hiding behind a meme flag talking about someone not being white
top kek
nice projection though, but the thing is you can't literally differentiate between albanian and a gypsy

Wages are higher in Kosovo than in Serbia. Unlikely.

Come on, if anyone, serbs are leaving Kosovo en masse.
Kosovans go to Europe, work for 6 months, get shitton of money from working shit jobs in Western Europe and buy house and start a good bussiness in Kosovo

I actually checked the main people behind this
"leaving movement" and basically they are all sympathetic to Albin Kurti's party, Vetevendosje. This party has been massively against the majority party that has ruled Kosovo ever since Independence.

Bring lots of dollars you'll need it

>Somebody actually believes this

I would rather live in Donetsk while getting shelled by Ukrops 24/7 than in that fucking shithole

just going to say it now, Serbs are not white.

Desu Serbs are gypsies though. How many pictures do I have to post to prove it? Nobody considers Serb white when they actually get a good look of one.

>n-no you
nice argument

Niether are Albanians, the albanian poltard and the serbian poltard here should commit suicide

>diaspora leeching in Netherlands

>start a good bussiness in Kosovo
top kek
literally no one except criminals wants to start a business in that shithole. the fuck you're talking about?

gracanica was built in 1321. are you unironically complaining about monasteries being repaired from time to time so they don't fall apart? also, i might be wrong, but as far as ik gracanica wasn't built with wood.
we'll make it if we beat austria or georgia(both shouldn't be too hard), and even if we somehow manage to lose both, i find it hard to believe wales will win both of theirs.
that's retarded. in june 2017 it was 418 euros in serbia.
can you give me a quick rundown on albo politics in kosovo?
t.oni blerim

Kek. The ever delusional Albos.

Yea I love stealing Western cucks money oh yes

Look Mate, you can start projecting all you want, but with the 10000 Euro gained, you can start a bussiness everywhere

Wages are higher in Kosovo than in Serbia. Facts are facts.

Nice to meet you, what do you think about some small AMA?
I will start:

Are you aware that Kosove je Serbia?

no, you literally cant imagine how stupid 70% of Serbs are, literally don't know basic organelles in cells.

Nice blobbing AAR

I'm happy for you.

>Woden churches around 13th century
Because we where close to Byzantium and never built Wooden churches?Pic related is the oldest church in the 8th century Serbia's capital,built by the Romans in the 4th century.

fuck off toniblerim, go back to sell burek in preseva

stay mad Polak

"i posted a chart so it must be true"
obviously, but the issues is does anyone actually want to return.
druga srbija, istvan or toni blerim?

I'm from eastern Serbia, I live in Belgrade, only places where I have seen white Serbs is western Serbia and Vojvodina. And that is only small number of them there.

>built by Romans

Okay. At least you're honest unlike most Serbs that would say it was built by Serbian magic.

His a Vlach

When will you return to Romania you dirty Vl*ch??

Remeinder that Serbia is 200 E salary shithole in which everyone looks like Turk and their whole country is commie block shithole that looks like ghetto quarter of istanbul

repeating request from checks out

Romanians are unironically whiter than Serbs, even gypsies there are more pleasant to look at compared to s*rbs.

Well it was upgraded by the Serbs in the 8th century,but my point still stands Snow nigger.Nobody built wooden churches.

Albanians and Serbians are the same subhuman mongrel shit. We need a new UstaĊĦe, but this time targeting all Jews including the converts, Italians and those to east of Croatia. Ideally genocide of Greeks would be nice

you can but on kosovo it's unsustainable if you don't want to obey to the criminals who pull all the strings there. and no one sane wants to do anything with them and get his hands dirty

you're literally a vlach gypsy kek
and you judge who is white or not

I'm Vlach, I don't hate Serbs or Vlach people but lets be honest, state of our society is really bad.
Also you must admit that majority of Serbs are not white, just get out of house and look-

Don't talk to me Albo

You're a Vlach you fucking faggot

But you're right only real Serbs are Krajisnici and Lale

go away roo

>upgraded by Serbs
>first churches built by Serbs in the 13th century

History says you weren't anywhere in Kosovo during the 8th century.

>LARPflag
t. Muslim attempting to jew someone for the first time

If we are going to talk about facts. How about this one 30% unemployment rate in Kosovo.

There is a reason people are leaving.

The hand shots always are the best, albos have brown palms they are so turked

I'm from Sombor and you Vlachs are one of the most ugliest people on this planet go practice your magic in Romania you clown.

>THAT BLACK HAND

you have to go back