DOJ: LOIS LERNER WON'T BE CHARGED

FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS.

If the the government can't be trusted to impose justice....

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/gop-outraged-after-trump-refuses-to-consider-lois-lerner-prosecution/article/2633848
dailycaller.com/2017/09/08/trumps-justice-department-lets-lois-lerner-off-the-hook/
youtube.com/watch?v=u88vMSbX_xA
washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/08/01/ends-up-lois-lerner-was-e-mailing-her-husband-with-the-conservative-knock/?utm_term=.ab201c6cc7a4
dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/embattled-irs-official-lois-lerners-husbands-law-firm-hosted-an-obama-campaign-organizing-meeting/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/08/01/ends-up-lois-lerner-was-e-mailing-her-husband-with-the-conservative-knock/?utm_term=.ab201c6cc7a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAUCE:
washingtonexaminer.com/gop-outraged-after-trump-refuses-to-consider-lois-lerner-prosecution/article/2633848

dailycaller.com/2017/09/08/trumps-justice-department-lets-lois-lerner-off-the-hook/

I call on Jeff Sessions to RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.

Surprising no one but the retarded redditors that have flooded this board, it turns out Trump and co. aren't /our guys/.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. THAT WOMAN BELONGS BEHIND BARS. WHAT CAN WE DO!!!

Draw and quarter sessions. Hang him with the bitch. I'm fuckin sick of this shit. Bump

This can't stand. Does anybody have the DOX on her? Her husband is a lawyer, I think his last name is different. FUCK THIS. This IRS scandal makes me shake with fucking rage at our government and lack of accountability

everyones defunct, hang'em all

Shes a small fry. Just wait.

I am fucking tired of waiting. I want the gallows built and I want them all swinging by their necks.

Been waiting a long while my man. Some of us have endured incredible hardships to push for a change in this country. Some shit needs to go down. Hopefully she turned states evidence.

Here is video from 2014 when some reporter dude found where she lived, and tried to interview here while she walked her dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=u88vMSbX_xA

If Sup Forums can find HWNDU....

Lois Lerner's husband is MICHAEL MILES

Sauce: washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/08/01/ends-up-lois-lerner-was-e-mailing-her-husband-with-the-conservative-knock/?utm_term=.ab201c6cc7a4

If she's small fry, then she can be charged for her crimes. If she's small fry, there's no reason to let her go.

LOIS LERNER's husband, MICHAEL MILES is a partner at the Atlanta Law Firm, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan

Sauce: dailycaller.com/2013/05/16/embattled-irs-official-lois-lerners-husbands-law-firm-hosted-an-obama-campaign-organizing-meeting/

Archived that
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/08/01/ends-up-lois-lerner-was-e-mailing-her-husband-with-the-conservative-knock/?utm_term=.ab201c6cc7a4

fucking BASED 50000d chess they let her go so they can build a case against hilary BASED GOD EMPEROR AWOOOOO IM GOING TO IGNORE EVERY DUMB THING TRUMP AND HIS CABINET DOES

Anons, this can't stand..... This filthy fucking whore illegally target conservatives in a bid to get Obama re-elected for second term. OF COURSE she wasn't the one at the top of the conspiracy, but if the DOJ isn't going to prosecute then NO ONE is getting punished for this outrageous behavior.

It means she fucking squawked on some big fucking fish, jackasses.

No, it doesn't. DOJ said after reviewing evidence it wouldn't bring any charges. She gets a clean pass. Our justice system is FUCKING JOKE

Fucking Jeff Sessions.

(1) Obama IRS Scandal = NO CHARGES
(2) Hillary Clinton Email Scandal = NO INVESTIGATION; NO CHARGES
(3) Trump "Russia" Scandal = recusal; Independent counsel; 9-months and counting of daily bullshit; Some in Trump's camp will be charged

This is winning??!

>Woman
>Get punished
Pick one sexist shitlord

>always assuming the best-case scenario
If even 25% of the best-case scenarios were true, there would be 500+ indictments handed down already.

There is still zero evidence that ANYTHING is being done through the justice department.

It's getting pretty late to still be making all kinds of wild assumptions with zero evidence to back it up.

Checked.

Jeff Sessions is part of the swamp. He will not be draining any of it as AG.

It's time he resign or be fired

That's awesome. That woman has a guilty conscience and is scared.

Patience, padawans. You act like taking down the big fish is like Trump making an announcement one day on CNN saying they are about to go down.

1. Wait until they are all in town.
2. Have hearing after hearing of smaller fish.
3. Build indictment list.
4. Let them take down their own people.
5. MAGA.
There is going to be a super massive shit storm when people finally do see the Clintons and most of Obama's appointed staff in custody. It will be epic.

I want to keep the faith I need a sign

this is way too hardcore to be bait you must be sincere

holy shit T_D is absolutely fucking mental

You're not making sense. If she rolled on higher-ups for a deal, that's WHY she wouldn't be charged. And they wouldn't come out and say so, because then she'd get suicided with two to the back of the neck before she can testify. They'd have to leave it vague, just say she's not being charged.

That's not proof that she made a deal and more is coming, but it's not proof that she didn't either.

Haha ok dude... Nothing is going to happen. It's the same shit, different asshole. Politics are a waste of time.

>wait until they are all in town
Why?
>many hearings for small fish
But they're not having any hearings for small fries. They're letting them go

>build indictment list
That list should've been 90% complete by inauguration.

>let them take down their own people
But no one is being taken down. Taking them down is not reality.
>MAGA
I'm all about the MAGA, but that can't happen without hundreds or thousands of indictments of BIG AND MEDIUM fish.

There is zero evidence any of the things you said are actually happening

>trusting politicians
How many more times will people claim that the continual bullshit is all 563d chess? Until charges are brought I don't believe anybody in the administration just like I don't trust any politician. If nothing comes of the Iwan brothers investigation you can forget anything ever happening.