shit
>history
shit
>women
sluts and whores
>men
drunk slav shits

also, what is education?
they all behave like niggers and you can usually see them drunkly harassing women on the streets
how are they white? hitler saw them as untermensch

poland should be removed.
fuck poland.

if you see it as "europe's last frontier" you're stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate poland now

This amount of hatred man,
Poland must be a successful country, making you care so much

Wtf I hate netherlands now

Man it must be shit country
>Don't come

fucking queer posting from that garbage country that's below sea level. what kind of morons decided to live on land below sea level? your food sucks, your language sucks, your women are fucking hideous.

it's true. poland is a shithole and is moving backwards , like hungary. xenophobia, stupid nationalism, arrogance... like a thug who you do not want to interact with

We should be praising polands resilience thusfar.

If they buckle to the EU at this last hurdle we can officially say fuck Poland.

there is no country called Poland shill! Just east Germany!

>holland
why such small country even exist?
It should be anschlussed by germany and become another i dont know.. another bunesland?
holy shit you are smallest tit i even seen

Go blow yourselves up assravaged t*rkroaches.

Another thread about poland? Its like 3 or 4 today.

>history
shit

t*rk detected

From now on Saint Viktor shall repell all the sand niggers!

It's like everyday some asshole is making a thread bashing Poland. Stfu about Poland I never see any polish people on here claiming they're the saviors of the world

SHUT THE FUCK UP. POUNDLAND IS THE BEST.

Cheapest tinfoil in town.

Bold words for someone who comes from an african enclave in Europe

want to trade?
sweden hate thred are up non stop

Sooo how many hate threats have you seen about the USA / Germoney/ Sweden/ UK / .. today?

bald.

Who could be behind this post?

Polen ist das mieseste Stueck Scheisse, das mir je die Eier massiert hat.

Alright you got me there I guess

I agree, poland is a racist nazi shithole

How dare they stand up for themselves, the tenacity!

Love the hate user. Because hate shows at least some kind of respect.

great post op, i skimmed the rest of the thread because it's predictably full of fail flags.

you are saying what we are all thinking, but admittedly they are one country in a massive list that has raped the shit out of the UKs various free health/benefits/etc systems only to send it all back home.
usual story.

but hey, shart out some half-breed foreign invader on the NHS and now the babby is a UK citizen! hoofuckingrayyy

couldn't give a fuck what generation of immigrant/invader they are, they're as british as this fucking platic chinese keyboard i'm typing on (ok we invented them but they aint made here anymore now are they). yes that goes all the way back to the 60's and earlier when these subhumans of various races were allowed to start their soft invasion.

the promotion of poles by yanks on this board is hilariously misguided, so out of touch. fucken yanks

as Based as poland is. But its people are backwards troll people. STOP EATING FISH OUT OF CANS ON MY STREET YOU WIERD TRASH TROLLS.

apart from that there aite.

the bait is just getting so bad now

gammagoblin tho

so beautiful I can't find words

t. muhammed

See I don't agree. I don't think bashing other countries is a good thing. We all have our problems I'm from America the kike capital of the world for example. I just think we should promoting cooperation and friendship and sharing interesting facts and funny stories. Not this bull shit everyday.

fuck off back to poland/whatever shithole you invaded from.
i don't give a flying fuck if you were born here, your parents/grandparents/great grandparents (invader scum get pregnant at age 12 so they spawned rather fast) needed to fuck off and so do you.
cunts.

We have a lot of temp polish workers in the company I recently started working in.

God damn are they annoying. And they only speak English, like some fucking spergs. Living here for years, only sticking to groups of polacks and being unable to speak the language. What a disgrace

astonishing reading comprehension you have there. truly, i am in awe.
yes thats right, i shit in the street or whatever and my skin isn't as white as british snow.
you stupid. fucking. yank.

>. I just think we should promoting cooperation and friendship and sharing interesting facts and funny stories. Not this bull shit everyday.

Agreed. But i still like to call the poland east germany. Simply bc they get mad. Not because i want that ruined country of my ancestors back.

Ok, serious answers only.

Why every polish shop in Netherlands is runned and operated by Arabs and Turks?

kkk

Don't come here.

Because we dont have time to care about this shops. In UK u should add Paki.

Shh that's our secret plan.

>below sea level
we fucking beat the sea and flood ourselves when germans decide they want some
>food sucks
ok
>language sucks
no, we've got the most unique language around and most speak english
>women are hideous
blonde qt's everywhere contrary to (((some)))

>flood ourselves when germans decide they want some

The french is strong in you.

Fuck your language, regional sheepfucker.
Who need this shitty language?

>small country
that had more fucking relevance that you'll get in another millenia
we fucking owned spain/habsburgs and then continued to fuck europe with our super rich VOC
the fact that a small country such as ours beats everyone at their own games is so fucking admirable

Hitler wanted to turn you into his breadbasket, cuck

everyone fucking hates you

t. guy from kike breeding grounds

We'll I'm half German and half polish. I don't have a problem with either. And I don't have a problem with anyone from the UK or Belgium or wherever the fuck. It's just not right and is not productive

the yanks haven't seen the true horror of having to deal with these brainlets on a daily basis

i know some proud dutch men who love working in the port but can't because polish wage slaves have conquered it all

>secret plan
>implying polish have more intelligence than required for plumbing and construction

you are just very rich part of germany not a separate state
who created such anomaly? wasnt it napoleon?
he realy hated germans and want to divide and conquer them

you are just like Bawaria, North Rhine-Westphalia etc.

face the truth man

Shut the fuck up, you come from a country where sandniggers molest small children and your men do NOTHING.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

we're three places behind you, but you're eight times bigger ~~~

>nigeria

napoleon fucking lost, we regained our independence.

sorry i'm asking you know your history, and seen as you don't have schools in poland you might not know anything apart from "then the winged hussars arrived" from listening to sabaton

cherrypicking

lets see your flag then

Why are you changing your mind? I thought you hated polaks and now you show me this awesome picture? Decide what your stance is, you fucking faggot

holland is just rebellious province, nothing more

What is wrong about it? Polish hooligans were fighting Russian hooligans? They were not demanding sharia law or something? I guess you must be a dirty turk who lives in the netherlands

Like poland. Just richer. And more dangerous.

Fuck you faggot. I'm not Polish at all but Polish pussy tastes inexplicably and consistently delicious.

Seriously do perogies and cabbage make cunts taste better? I have never licked a Polish pussy that wasn't 5 star two thubs way way up her asshole delicious.