How do you define "being white"?

How do you define "being white"?

No such thing as white, only the country your people originate from. For you it would be nigeria

Skin color is unimportant. Its about western values. Even stupid niggers can believe in the west and be decent. I mean look at the redneck south. Dumb as bricks but fuck me they can be patriotic and helpful.

1) Being of overwhelmingly European ancestry.
2) Not subscribing to any anti-European culture or ideology.

by being at least 90% finnish
also, daily reminder that finns brought blue eyes and blonde hair to northern europe

"overwhelmingly" What percentages are we talking here bro?

>No such thing as white
>Skin color is unimportant
100%

oh?

so am I HWHITE?????

yeah but don't forget to leave the house without your armband on

>greek
yes you're white. i bet you have blonde hair and blue eyes just like real greeks :)

i do.

Yes that 2.2% haunts me on daily basis.

With current technology, 98%+. Anything around 1% is just as likely statistical noise as actual ancestry.

Yeah i know the Jew thing didn't show up on the 23andMe results

def not a juden. But I am Balkan which some argue is worse.

Anything European or European descendants that's above over %70-90 and have less than 3% African

wrong let us never forget.

he one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status

i dont

Nice meme, you dirty chink. Blue eyes originated in the Balkans, roughly 8000 years ago.

Don't you know bro? Nordics Wuzzzz Greece then Nordics decided to go to italy and become Rome and then when they got tired of that they Wuzzzz British empire and now they have settled in Scandinavia as an example to us all.

Meh. 2% Ashkenzi on one test and not another isn't anything, really.
Blue eyes have been in Europe for at least 14,000 years.

this man knows his history. give him a medal

Relax Mongol i was mostly talking about the Swedes, they WUZZZZZZZZZ Greeks not yo.

eyeball it

being 100% European, and possibly some middle easterners such as the yazidi and some turks, not sure yet

How do you define being black? How do you define being Asian? Why are whites the only people's race you wish to deconstruct?

swedes are the real mongols my burger friend

Burger? I was born in Evropan village bro don't ever call me a Burger bro i hate this people.

you have US flag, which makes your burger. sorry burger, but the burger is eternal

The skull and skin color. just use your eyes.

>How do you define "being white"?
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

this

Yeah but Greeks aren't white so your argument falls apart.

yellow and proud

>x isn't White because I say so
Literally the first point.

calm down bro I was acting like 90% of the people on this board. Being cheeky if you will. I'm 30% greek myself.

W/e I'd rather be in Finland than Burger Land. It's no fun defending all you faggots. You do realize we pay for your defense right? So we get nothing and you guys get all the free shit.

finland isn't in nato bruh
we have conscription so all men have to serve in army for 6-12 months.

So when do you think the Russian invasion will come?

by not being a nigger.

never. russia has 0 reasons to invade finland and we have nearly 1 million military trained men with europe's biggest artillery facing russia constantly

having pink nipples

Not being a nigger

Yes it has gone well in the past.

Zimnyaya voyna) was a military conflict between the Soviet Union and Finland in 1939–1940. It began with the Soviet invasion of Finland on 30 November 1939 (three months after the outbreak of World War II), and it ended with the signing of the Moscow Peace Treaty on 13 March 1940.

Look

This isn't a big fuckin deal

Here is how it should be

All races should have their own region of the world, each race happily getting along, doing business and exchanges ideas and technology.

But

There should be NO intermixing (pollution) of the races

There should be NO immigration to countries outside of your race.

A Nigerian immigrating to Ethiopia would easily befome Ethiopian, his children and Grandchildren would fit in and be Ethiopians.

A British person immigrating to say, China, is never going to be Chinese, his Children and Grandchildren are never going to be Chinese.

No matter how loudly the SJW's and Looney Liberals scream it, a Pakistani person given UK national status is never going to be British, neither his children or grandchildren.

Here's the thing, Pakistanis in the UK do not want to be British, they are here for the loot. End of story.

it went pretty well in the ww2, since we kept our Independence, which can't be said for many other EU countries. also the K/D was like 5 for finns, so we got to kill hundreds of thousands of commies.
our army is about 10x stronger now, than what it was in 1940.

Idk man

Russia:

In 2014, Russia's military budget of 2.49 trillion rubles (worth approximately US$69.3 billion at 2014 exchange rates) was higher than any other European nation, and approximately 1/7th (14%) of the US military budget.

Finland:

Finland is the only non-NATO EU country bordering Russia. ... Finland's defence budget equals approximately 2.8 billion euros or 1.3 percent of GDP. The voluntary overseas service is highly popular and troops serve around the world in UN, NATO and EU missions.

Don't think it will go that well honestly.

do you really think that russia would attack finland with full force? what could they achieve with that? we don't have any natural resources anyways.
and money doesn't mean shit when it's wartime. manpower and their morale is what matters. even if russia attacked in FULL force, it would be 3.5m vs 1m fight and we have better odds as defenders.

You have really really hot women. That's reason enough.

I'm curious though, hows life in Finland these days? Things going good?

Beneficial

whatever the opposite of that image is

Get out.

friendly reminder that making people argue about what is white and denounce others for being "not-white" is a jewish divide-and-conquer psyop

there's some meme statistics for you to read. as for refugee crisis, we are doing a lot better than other nordic countries. refugees don't even want to be in here, because it's cold and finns are apparently too racist. few days ago some refugees marched to the swedish border and left finland for good, meanwhile police are tracking down illegals and forcing them to leave this country