Murica-Splaining

"Murica-splaining" - American's feeling the need to explain how great they are to non-Americans, or feel the need to always one up people when they say that their non-American country is great.

Take for example the recent poll concluding that Oxford and Cambridge (UK) Universities are the best in the world. Tell any non-American this and they will politely say "Oh that's nice" or something similar. But tell an American and they will suddenly be like "Yeah! well America has a bigger military, bigger economy and bigger etc. etc.". They always have to put you down and hoist themselves up above you.

Have another example from Stephen Colbert interviewing a non-American:
youtu.be/7KHvKzpsQrA?t=275
^ As you can see, he is just compelled to at one point say America is great, he couldn't just have a nice interview, he had to force this out onto the poor guy. Watch his other videos, every once in a while he just has to remind everyone how great his country is.

You've experienced this Sup Forums, at least once, I know you have. Americans always forcing it into conversation, always putting down other nations, anything non-american can never be good enough for them.

I'm ready for you Americans to defend your actions in this thread. Come on, lets get some examples of murica-splaining.
>"We don't really care about Europe"
>"Europoor"
>"Because USA in #1"
>"Muh freedom means I can tell you this"
>"Our military will fuck you, be grateful!"

Come on, tell me again. And for the rest of you I have one simple question, how long are you gonna put up with this? How long are you gonna stand by while they take your country through the mud and call it trash compared to their precious America?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings
shanghairanking.com/ARWU2017.html
cwur.org/2016.php
4icu.org/top-universities-world/
businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#3-china-18
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#3-china-18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>50 butter knives were binned in the time it took you to write all that shit that nobody is going to read

Because America is #1, obviouslyyy

This board would be boring without the constant flow of 52% white hispanic butthurt

Only those with autism will reply beyond this point

Amerikeks:
>Fuck Yuropoors
>Cucked Muslim continent
>Enjoy your rapefugees
>Jewmerica #1!

Also Amerikeks:
>I'm 11.3% Irish, 6.9% German, 16.3567% Norwegian...

Fuck these mongrels.

Listen to the passive-aggressive tone Stephen uses when he makes the statement, we are allies with this...

>"50 butter knives"
Well we have our first murica-splainer, bet you have all your knives nicely tucked away in your draw, protecting them viciously from intruders.

^ At one point someone is going to write "Yeah we was trolling, its just banter". It's not, its passive-aggressive oppression, they want to keep you down. Tell me more about how great America is? I want to here it.

It's not just this board, this is normie tier acceptable behaviour for them. I bet they parade it over you any chance they get.

Finally calling you out on your bullshit? I will wear not being American like armour. Tell me how great you are, COME ON!

BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE INSULTED TO YOUR FACE, YOU OFTEN FEEL COMPELLED TO RESPOND

IT'S A NATURAL HUMAN REACTION

>"H-h-hello, welcome to UK Mcdonalds, what would you like?"
>"Hah, you funny sounding brit, I'll take a big-mac, make it fast though, i gotta head back to THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH (tm). Enjoy your rain, back to being superior i go"
^ I know this is an over-reaction, but you know what I'm on about, you know its real. This isn't a natural human reaction, this is imprinted American oppression, we are beneath you right?

Also
>"This behavior is acceptable"
Murica-splaining example number 2, its ok if they do it, its part of the culture yarda yarda yarda.

^ Great example in meme form, thanks

Also how is saying something is better in a foreign country to the US insulting to you?
>Oh no they have nicer toys than us, better puff out my chest and tell them how great America is, make them feel like this and wish their country never existed. Just because they said something was better their.

Nope. I remember in school and on social media how everything is anti-american.
There's the TV show clip where a woman, strawwomanned as a mouth-breather, says how america is great. Then a "heroic" man takes her down and tells her about why all these other places have freedom and are better. It has millions upon millions of views, with countless people saying "yesssss tell it like it is lol!"
Last week I saw a post on social media talking about how american have less taxes than a bunch of countries. The highest five, most liked posts, with thousands of likes, were from Denmark and the Netherlands listing all the wonderful services they get and how happy they are to be taxed because they are so compassionate and loving.
I remember reading on an article about California's produce a highly liked post saying how American produce is the worst in the world and how Europe won't even take our milk for fears of GMOs.
My classmates in school used to talk about the many evils of AmeriKKKa. My teachers would talk about how stupid we are. I saw an instagram post by an American teacher that asked if she should put up a poster talking about "imperialist United States that deserves to fail as an economy."
My friends would talk about how great Sweden is and how the United States sucks in comparison. They would talk about all the services offered in Sweden, and how our politicians are in the hands of the rich because they won't increase taxes on business owners.

Every day I come across another example of pure hatred of America. They say we're an imperialist nation living on occupied land. These are my friends and family and coworkers, people who are otherwise friendly and sane, who if part of America was nuked would be sorry for loss of life but would feel relieved that America was taking her due.
If you come across an American who pokes a little banter at your rain, be glad they aren't self-loathing. Be glad that they stand up when they get spit in the eye constantly.

I too have experienced murica-splaining
>be me
>work in technical support
>constantly get phone calls from the US
>At least one in ten of them have to take a dig at us while chatting.

I didn't say it was part of the culture. I would defend anyone, even yourself, should you be spit at and hated in the eyes of many and had the backbone to stand up for yourself. It's natural to defend yourself, period, American or otherwise.

I'm surprised that OP typed that in English rather than Arabic, Indian, or Somali.

That's not what I was talking about. I mean putting up pictures with the red "no" mark over the American flag. I mean people ragging on America day after day after day. I mean complimenting other countries while saying a single word positive about America will get you a stinging rebuke, with someone saying America was built on imperialist white supremacy, with nary a word of others' history.

Surely you can see that when one group is insulted endlessly and another is held up as paragons of enlightenment, with rarely even a single dash of role-reversal, it is beyond tiring. It starts to wear one down.

Can I have a link to this video? What kind of friends, are you lower/middle/higher class at the time?

Maybe this is the cause for all the murica-splaining, maybe it's just backlash from being told other countries are better? I don't believe this for a second, but I'm willing to here you out. All I have is endless example of Americans keeping us down and telling us how great they are, I can show you endless pieces of media or conversations.

Wow, what a nice non issue, good going focusing on the things that matter and not just dividing white people over petty nonsense just because your e-peen got crushed, that anyone could dare criticize your country when you literally go around trying to brag that yours is better for one reason or another

Further proof europeans are pathetic and lack self awareness

Holy fucking hell kill yourselves already

Why are there so many butt-blasted Bongs shitposting here today? Did they close the pub due to Sharia Law or something?

Slit your throat, Britcuck

I used that image because I'm sick and tired of murica-splaining and I want this toxic behaviour to non-americans gone.

Maybe you dragging us through the mud is making us angry and talking shit about you and now its snowballing?

>"Further proof europeans are pathetic "
Literal example of murica-splaining, I'm sorry your majesty, may the peasant speak his mind? Or does free speech only apply to you because you're the chosen one?

Haha, maybe you're right that it's reciprocal, but my own personal experience is that it seen as shameful to be proud of America, and those who profess any patriotism are quickly held as examples of poor education. I'm getting a bite to eat, fingers crossed you'll get some similar responses.

Keep flooding in the examples,
>"due to Sharia Law or something"
This is a statement that implies that the UK is ravaged by muslims and the US is clean and pure. Once again another dig to keep us down and push them up.

1 you are a fag for repeating buzzfeed faggotry liek anything splaining
2 USA is no1 in everything including education which happens mostly outside universities
3 1800s usa had capitalism and ended world slavery even tho slavery in usa smaller than any other empire brits, greek, india, china, russia etc etc etc etc
4 hong kong had capitalism in 1900s and 15% flat tax on consumption no welfare or taxes and is our only equal
5 democracy regressed 100 year endless war debt and slow tek advance since 1900s began and esp since 1913 federal reserve

check this pic

remember studies etc by tax stolen money funded universities are all BS
phd means piled high n deep in bullshit

>"USA is no1 in everything including education which happens mostly outside universities"
See, another example, you just had to one up me didn't you? had to tell me again about how great America is right? You had to explain it to the dumb european right? Say it with me: "Murica-splaining"

Lets go through the rest of you post:
>"1800s usa had capitalism and ended world slavery even tho slavery in usa smaller than any other"
Wow that is so amazing, the glorious Americans ended world slavery, Wow i am impressed, tell me more. Tell me how shit my country is, come on. Dig at me more.

See, they don't even read the thread, they just come straight in here and auto murica-splain. Thus proving my point over and over and over again.

Non-americans can never be equals in their eyes, we are sub human trash to them.

Well until you get it, yes.
We are way way smarter and better looking and richer than you.
Until you drop that pekerhead tude we will continue to correct you.
Culture is no excuse for anything and take your commie faggot shit home!
Capitalism is the best system and onyl moral system and it ENDED slavery the democrats were up to for so long and kkk etc.!
Remember fascism is LEFT WING

capitalism v communism is clearer than left right!

hitler mao stain were all democrats!

>"We are way way smarter and better looking and richer than you."
>"Capitalism is the best system and onyl moral system and it ENDED slavery"
It's always America did this, America did that, everywhere else on earth is shit right?

I'm just a dumb european who needs correcting right? I just need to be told how great America is.

Murica-splaining example 453

have you considered not wasting so much time worrying about America? I'm always surprised at how obsessed foreigners are with my country.

70% of medical advances
Remember AMerica OWNS Europe the defense costs alone and FEE for saving your ass in ww1 and 2 you owe us more than you have!

Well you can always immigrate here and become American and start 'murica-splaining' too. Come on over, user. Taste the Rainbow!

You dumb fascists haven't gotten yes that you can call it squirrell farting or wahtever, we are never going to adopt your new stupid words for things.
Oriental for example are jap n chiks n thais n etc
asian are white russian
indians are middle eastern

we will continue to fix your miseducation

Have you ever said something nice about another country ever? Or every said a non-american country does something better? Bet you haven't.

>I keep telling people how great I am everyday and now they are obsessed and won't shut up about me.
Isn't that strange? Stop bragging and murica-splaining and maybe we'll stop talking about you.

Murica-splaining again.

Oh no no no, it's not that simple. We'd be just "another foreigner riding on your coat tails", You'd never accept us, if we ever told you where our homeland was, you'd murica-splain till we left.

What are you on about?

also:
>"Ahah, just come on over and be American"
>Has the hardest immigration system in the world
Man sure is easy isn't it? Murica-splain why i'm wrong please someone? My flag means I'm always wrong.

>literally admits to going around telling people OY MATE U KNOW THE UK HAS THE NUMBA ONE UNAVERSITIES IN DA WORLD?
>americans are the only ones who dont just grovel to his feet and say "o-ok?", but actually offer counter arguments to argue for the pride of their nation as well
> OY OY OY OYOOI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OIOIOIOIOII FUCKIN AMERICAN CUNTS HOW DARE YA, FUCKIN BLIMEY WANKER KEK NEONAZI BIGOT RACIST JEW KEK SUCKING SCUM

>Take for example the recent poll concluding that Oxford and Cambridge (UK) Universities are the best in the world.

Checked the source on that, "Times Higher Education" is some magazine in the UK. When you go to to actual world rankings for universities, even american Public universities like Berkeley, where antifa has made it a no-go zone, still beat out oxford/cambridge.

>usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings
>shanghairanking.com/ARWU2017.html
>cwur.org/2016.php
>4icu.org/top-universities-world/

Brit cucks BTFO and no guns or freedom of trolling on twitter/fb without being arrested.

So basically you're admitting that you don't know how to ignore people? Or block people? Or even use scripts or plug ins so you don't have to see content you don't like?

You could try taking responsibility for yourself instead of using Sup Forums as your blog.

I never said anything bad about other places, just that usa and capitalism are the best and hong kong close second.

I hate this country and I'm embarrassed I live here you don't need to tell me how pathetic it is

Which is why we're called mongrels huh?
Just say it, you dont want to be friends!

then leave please!!
I persoanlly would trade many thai or latin women for you!!
tonight!!

Americans need to explain it, because europeasants literally don't know what freedom is.

They say things like:
> "you don't need an assault rifle to hunt deer" and
> "but that's hate speech!"

And what can americans do except enlighten the poor dirt shoveling slave to the wonders of the greatest civilization in the modern age.

I mean, in some sense it's a mean thing to do, but you can't stop me from saying it anyway lmao

You're pathetic. Leave.

Wow you're a degenerate piece of shit. Thanks for proving my point. I'm a loan officer at a bank and I've seen like 10 mixed couples today and I live in a conservative area of Pennsylvania. So yes I'm pretty embarrassed.

/thread

i really cant say it better

pic related
all fields
op is a fag

Believe me if I could I would. Why don't you join the military and fight for your beloved country for (((them))) and get blown up by an IED. Suck my dick

you whine while living in the greatest system ever devised !!

goto africa!!
be happy!
you have no idea how good you have it !

you dare call me degen!

Just wait until China pass them in military and economy which I think is bad but at least they will stfu

>Britbong butt-blasted that based white Americans correctly inform him of his misinformation and JEWISH ANTI-AMERICAN indoctrination.

Such a sad state of affairs in Jewified Europe, the indoctrination over there must be worse than North Korea....

America is the greatest goddang nation on the face of the earth.

Maybe you can have pride in your nation without calling other nations shit? Is that too hard? America has to be #1 in everything or else right?

If you read the OP, you can clearly see that I predicted I would be murica-splained and one upped again.

Maybe we could try fixing the internal issue causing Americans to act this way? Or shall I just keep blocking and hope it goes away...

>"just that usa and capitalism are the best and hong kong close second."
So what you are saying is the USA is 100% amazing, hong kong is alright (just to keep up appearances). So that must mean the rest of the earth is complete shit right?
It's like me saying "Damn, white people are the best race ever", you're still implying others are shit.

You know when you find out a friendship is one way? Your friend just always brags to you about how great they are when you go out. You show him your beat up old car and he says "Oh aha thats alright, check out my ferrari and my house, I am so much better than you buddy". This friend is called the USA, do you want to hang out with this?

Then stand the fuck up for yourself instead whining like a little hurt bitch.

China already passed us economically, but we are bros now. We let them colonize Africa and they let us keep bombing the sands of the middle east and sucking up their oil.

You were lied to my man. This USED to be the best place on earth. Not anymore. Not by a long shot

lmao stay mad butpirate!

I'll gladly get blown up to ensure that my country gets a steady and healthy supply of oil, and to get allies in the middle east as well as bring the people of middle eastern countries a taste of freedom so that we could one day have a strong and prosperous ally in there. Not to mention the reason why we are led to believe we are there, which is for the stability of the middle east would likely reduce refugees and terror establishments and in turn make our country safer.

I think it's not your country, not your problem, and you would be happier minding your own business. Chill tf out and smoke some weed. You're making the UK look bad.

They'll get even worse. Murica-splaining is a result of deep seated insecurity.

The US isn't even top then when it comes to the freedom index and slack behind many european countries in living standards

Hahahahahahahahaha I'm sorry I didn't know you were actually retarded. Explain to your mom I didn't know and that I was not cyber bullying you

Murica-splaining example 54300. You should told me, thanks you for contributing.
Oh and you agree with him, well done, you put me in my place damn you.
>"Other people thinking they are equal to me, how dare they! Murica #1 >:("

It should really read "Hey man, do you see us over here? Let me get close and show you, please.. i need to tell you how great I am again, don't hang up"

Murica-splaining examples

Why is calling you out on your bullshit making us look bad? You're right the US isn't our problem, you can stop bragging to us about it now, please.

>believes every conspiracy about the middle eastern wars

>hahaha you said something that wasn't brewed up by conspiracies, you're retarded

>A european! Making a post, saying they're the best at something, well better fucking make sure they know how great America is.

>You know when you find out a friendship is one way? Your friend just always brags to you about how great they are when you go out. You show him your beat up old car and he says "Oh aha thats alright, check out my ferrari and my house, I am so much better than you buddy". This friend is called the USA, do you want to hang out with this?
He also buys all your drinks and beats up all the aggressive drunk hobos that make any sort of aggression against you. America is Chad incarnated into a nation.

No it's actually a result of deap seated nostalgia. Come to this country and hear the way people talk they still pretend it's 1950 and Truman is our president and we're number one!

Im reading. You mad?

Listen I'm not going to argue with you. Think what you want but remember where you got that info from to begin with.

Britfag,
Your depression because your country has gone to shit is not our fault and in fact, you are the only one to blame.
America is great.
If you want to be great again, grow a set of balls and kick out all those immigrants, stand up for your women, and get to church.
Good bless Texas which is a bigger than your puny country.

you didn't read the chat earlier did u

use liek 40x pp gdp per cap

ass train

>"America is Chad incarnated into a nation"
Sorry gonna have to stop you there, that's implied murica-splaining. Minus 10 points to you.

I'd rather not hang around someone like that, i'd rather have self respect than be part of Chads crew.

Because you're not calling anything out, you're just whining on Sup Forums. And the hypocrisy is palpable because the UK has lots of problems too so using the US as a political figleaf is a stupid tactic and everyone can see through it.

Go to bed.

I hate Americans so goddamn much. They're a bunch of knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, racist, Trump-supporting retarded lardasses who have no culture or soul and are completely subservient to Jews. Somebody please nuke us I can't stand to live in this hellhole any longer.

Op is right It just hurts me to accept it kn a non anonymous board so Ill say it here.

Just kill yourself you biscuit-munching and tea-sipping fag

>Just wait until China pass them in military
kek
>China, 1000s of years old, ranked 3rd.
>US, ~241 years old, ranked 1st.

Nobody reading this message will be alive China becomes #1, probably not even when they become #2 and surpass russia.

>businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#3-china-18

>If you read the OP, you can clearly see that I predicted I would be murica-splained and one upped again
It's not murica splaining to state a fact. It would be lying if I said:
>"even though these 4-400 other sources say Harvard/Stanford are consistently ranked #1 worldwide, this 1 obscure local UK Magazine says that BOTH top UK universities are ranked #1 and #2 worldwide"

right...which is why we have 11-30+mil illegals. Just learn to speak spanish and you'll fit right in.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/30-million-illegal-immigrants-in-us-says-mexicos-former-ambassador/

america is best ever
capitalism is only moral system
your nation can try to lower controls and be more like usa
i dare you to!!

if you went full capitalism in uk
you would soon pass USA in ppp gdp per cap

Have you considered not being so obsessed with Israel?

Its only ok when I do it.

I agree with every point you made but there's nothing wrong with being "racist" aka proud of your own race in the grand ol US of A

Let's archive it

>businessinsider com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#3-china-18
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#3-china-18

>Maybe you can have pride in your nation without calling other nations shit? Is that too hard? America has to be #1 in everything or else right?

Us being number 1 doesn't make you shit, you should be proud of being number 2 or whatever

You're just salty as fuck that we are the global "culture" if you'd even call it that, and have the strongest military

Quit trying to make a competition about which country is better and then crying when you get BTFO

Do Americans have "European hate" threads? No, we don't give a shit about you sissy cucks.

Grow up

>let's archive it in case the US is no longer ranked #1 militarily.

I love you Norway.

>09/08/17(Fri)16:53:13 No.140802062

WRONG
see above
09/08/17(Fri)16:53:13 No.140802062

I'm glad I will never experience the jealous asspain Aussies and brits feel every time our country is mentioned

Get this trending on twitter. MANY will realate to this.

USA way way beyond Germany in living standard

09/08/17(Fri)16:53:13 No.140802062

SEE ABOVE MORON

Blow it out your ass

Even if they did, they'd never even come close to our quality of life

I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying you keep pushing american superiority on us an making us out as shit.

Can you give me a few examples where English people go out of their way to tell others how great they are? Force it into conversation that they are the chosen people? I can give you American examples right now.
>Go to bed you europoor, murica here to put you straight with my superior murica-splaining.

TLDR

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

(((freedom index)))

Hahaha yeah, the people who have no right to criticize Jews or say anything mean about niggers faggots or women have the most freedom

Good stupid goyim

Jesus, I honestly wonder what hurt you so bad you dedicated a thread full of butthurt to it. Yeah, we have some Americans that are constantly "we're number 1" about everything, and while I like them, I understand why you don't. Regardless, you should know a single individual doesn't embody the whole, and you obviously have a confirmation bias about the whole thing. Plus while I do care about my fellow man, I actually am pursuing the betterment of myself, and starting up a family to better me, my nation, and hopefully the world at large. That requires having some damn pride, and you ought to do the same, not this crying drivel like someone butthurt over losing a colony that did really well for itself.

You UK faggots go to jail for having a butterknife and not sucking Muslim dick. Fuck off.

Have you ever been to Europe? I'm just genuinely curious

We're objectively the best country in the world by every metric and we're the richest. We are the lucky 5% everyone wishes they could be us.

You once had an empire that spanned the globe, a Navy that ruled the oceans and an Army that was unmatched by any in the world. Look at what you've allowed yourself to become. Hallow bragging and petty envy are unbecoming. By God, man. Do something to save your country before it's too late.