Single beer can found at school

>single beer can found at school
>almost 100 kids get forcibly drug tested, civil rights violated, blood fucking drawn
foxnews.com/sports/2017/09/07/school-makes-at-least-75-students-take-blood-and-urine-tests-over-1-empty-beer-can.html

Have we turned into a fucking nation of nanny state pussies or what? My school had a smoking lounge for students, in the late 90s FFS. The wild and free "beer blast" teen days of the 70s, as seen in Dazed and Confused, would be unimaginable to a modern teen, interned as they are in concentration camp schools.

also, high school used to be able to bring along their hunting rifle in rural areas as long as it was unloaded and safely stored.

According to Sup Forums the school didnt go far enough to punish these degenerate kids

lol when I came drunk to class once my English teacher just made me read the book we're doing out loud for half the period

40 years ago my old high school had gun lockers for the kids. It wasn't rare

It's amazing how many nu-male, indoctrinated cucks there are here. The same ones that consider having sex with a 17.9 year old "pedophilia", with all the SJW thoughtcrimes wired in their head.

pedo gtfo. Your day on the gallows will come in due time.

QED

Sup Forums is mainly virgins with bad genetics

>smoking lounge

Wtf I went to highschool in the 80's, nobody cared at all if we smoked, but we had to go outside to the fucking smoke doors and that area turned into a wind corridor in the winter and turned -30 into like -70.

A friend of mine wore his hunting gear to school one day and was suspended because he had a bit of deer blood on em. No chance to explain or anything because "it might make some of the students or faculty upset"

Don't you have
>muh guns?

In junior high we went hunting in outdoor ed. That's mostly all it was.

Not only did we shoot and clean a whole bunch of stuff, our teacher taught us some illegal shit in case we were ever lost and just needed enough food and energy to keep going, like how to noose whitefish in rapids, how to corral moose into trying to cross a river if you only have one bullet left, how to snare more then rabbits, and stuff like that.

Alright Alright Alright

wtf i love pedos now

>Tfw would smoke with my psychology teacher in the parking lot after school for test hints and general small talk
What happened, that was only 5 years ago.

At my kid's local elementary school, beer cans, bottles and liquor bottles are constantly thrown over the fence onto the playground.

>Have we turned into a fucking nation of nanny state pussies or what?

I take it that's a rethorical question?

Someone needs to scatter empties over every square inch of the school in the story.

Ah the american public school system.

A soulless propagandizing police state style system where children are indoctrinated into a rigorized system that takes away their rights and forces them to work with the absolute satan-spawn of mudsharks and broken homes. Spending 12 years relearning the same shit over and over again, while in close proximity to hypersexualized drug addicted classmates which a good portion of will end up in prison.

Seriously, homeschool your kids folks unless you want them to be bitter deep-state slaves.

THOUGHT POLICE THOUGHT POLICE THAT CHILD CANNOT HAVE BAD THOUGHTS. HE MUST BE A GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME, PUT HIM ON HORMONES SO HE CAN'T THINK FOR HIMSELF

both the authoritarian left and the right have fucked our public schools with by either bubble-wrapping everything or saying "what about the children" when actually they're just concerned with their own retarded sensibilities. my highschool used to have iron fences around it, drug-sniffing dogs, and they forced us to wear ID cards 24/7. It was like a fucking prison, except the food was probably worse.

What's wrong with drinking during school day? I did it when I was a young kid

Nothing at all.

That's about the amount I consume daily

itt. Drunkards
The failure of the teetotalers was not in the act itself, but the implimentation and the refusal of the people as a whole to crack down on liquor. The tavern culture that pervades our society is a deadly cancer that only now is beginning to lose it's grip. Alcohol rightly needs to be seen as the poison that it is. More dangerous and unhealthy for the soul than drinking drain cleaner. 100 years ago we did not have the fortitude or moral strength as a society to accomplish this but these are perilous times and everyone knows it. This is somthing that we have to do and we also know that. You all know in your hearts that liquor is of the devil, why do you let him put his toung in your mouth and defend his poison like you do?

I pitty modern schoolers. Real prisons. Fences around schools, fences on windows, digital ID pass, entrance via turnstyle, metal detectors, cameras everywhere. On top of that helicopter parents can now gps track their kids via smartphone like some dog. Teachers and parents spying on social media. Zero privacy. This is generation off prisoners.

My school wasn't like that and I graduated in 2015. I think that's just black schools. We had the electric id cards and cameras in every possible location but that was about it.

b a s e d

Kids don't have civil rights if you enroll them in public school. The Supreme Court decided this years ago. When you enroll your kid you're giving the school guardianship over them.

I still have the T-shirt I got for donating to this kid's legal defense fund. He lost his case.

>digital ID pass, entrance via turnstyle, metal detectors, cameras everywhere. On top of that helicopter parents can now gps track their kids via smartphone like some dog
Only thing left is RFID implant, just like dogs too to cement the humiliation. The Mark of the Beast.

>apple watch
>check online if your child is masturbating without you knowledge!

>according to Sup Forums
shut the fuck up you fucking leaf

Closer to reality than you think. I remember a story a few years back about a school that had the laptops it issued to students taking fucking pictures of them, at home even. A perv teachers dream come true, and real Big Brother shit.

>The year is 2035
>After Trumps second term the dems secured the white house and saw to it that no republican wins again
>They've held the white house for 11 years
>Jennifer Lawrence is president
>America is 27% white
>Detroit and chicago are now new somalia
>You wake up at 6 am to send your mulatto kid to school before going to your job in the mines
>Do to being white, you are not allowed to work anything other than hard labor
>Your paycheck is taxed 70%
>40% goes to your ex girlfriend for girl friend alimony.
>The rest go to pablo and tyrones family
>You aren't given any benefits despite having a mixed child, because your kid is "too white"
>Spend a few minutes staring at your bar code tattoo that you received in the fema camps during the 2026 Sup Forums round up
>Time is wasting and you don't want be late and have your pay docked so you throw your kid in the car and it's off to school
>You are greeted by black military officers in the middle of your shift
>The arrest you and sentence you to life in the SUCC camps
>Turns out your son made a micro aggression towards his native american trans queer quadriplegic gender studies teacher
>You are being arrested for suspicion of being right wing
>Your son is taken by school staff and given mandatory hormone injections and made to dress as a girl
>He's later sold to Jimmy Comets Pizza land and theme park, so the school can use the money to import more refugees and pay for their free buffet lunches and Prosecco
>You die of head tramua two weeks into your sentence at the SUCC camp, after tyrone accuses you of looking "like a fucin Nazee mufucker"
>The world collapses in 2064, when the only whites left are women
>They are raped and killed by muslims, poo's, blacks, and mexicans
>All countries have been successfully subverted
>Israel is torn apart by the horde of "People of color"
>With only mixed blacks left in the world, society falls into the stone age
>Due to lack of education blacks de-evolve into literal apes

I only graduated in 2012 and my school was pretty chill. Has it really gotten this bad in such a small amount of time?

>wet dream of dems

i'll bring 5 next time

My grandfather use to bring a gun to school and he would shoot doves on the way home from school

>tfw in 2955 we've advanced so far in bioengineering that everything we use is made out of grown flesh
>tfw you'll never live to try the 21 flavors of liquid-meat cola and get a refund because you found an ulcer in yours.

yuck

What it doesn't tell you is at least a third of those kids tested were positive I'd say high as 2/3rds.

I agree that's a fucked situation but that has to be one of the easiest ways of getting a week off of school I've ever seen

>2149 yuropoor bucks for 1000 beers
what the fuck? here it's $.40 a can if you buy 30 racks

Not to mention the big payday when all the lawyers show up.

Taxes, I bet.

>Have we turned into a fucking nation of nanny state pussies or what?

We've been that way for two decades now. Zero Tolerance policies combined with absurd security post-Columbine are a large part of what's lead the current generation of teenagers and college students to become SJWs who love the nanny state and can't tolerate dissent.

This really does show the pussification of America. Not that the school did this or the kids did this but the fucking parents CONSENTED. That's fucked man, my kid would be taking the suspension while being told if you believe in something never waver. It's seriously fucked and I would be suing right now regardless.

Cucked. Fucking. Parents.

Senior in HS. At my school, being caught with tobacco is a $100 fine or a couple anti drug classes. Also every student has to sign up to consent to a drug test, and once a year you're randomly pulled out of class to piss in a cup. Failing = suspention

It really is peak cuck. To consent to that kind of abuse and invasion of your child's person shows a total lack of backbone.

It really is a prison. Back in the 70s-90s everyone was smoking pot an shit, see Dazed and Confused for a good idea, while going to school.

Well people still do drugs all the time, the school just actually tries to stop it now, but the kids out smart them. I'm in the part of the country where people dip more than they smoke, so when dip means a 100 dollar fine, we went to s
Zyn. A little ball of gotten soaked in nicotine, which isn't a tobacco product

take the redpill user

We used to shoot guns in the 60s for school activities. No more dodgeball in the late 90s. You tell me op.

>Yes goy, degeneracy is good

Being a spineless, violated, slave to the state is ultimate degeneracy, statist bootlicking toady.