This virtue signaling dickhead should be arrested

This virtue signaling dickhead should be arrested

PISSED IN PUBLIC ONCE.....

ENJOY HURRICANE IRMA YOU FUCKING PEDOS!

big balls on that sheriff, sounds like an american way to do it. what's the problem?

Democrats are upset that pedophiles and rapists (their base) wont be able to molest kids and rape children and thus wont be able to vote in 2020.

I see nothing wrong witb tgis. Niggers and beaner spics btfo desu desu sempia kun

Yeah because I totally wanna shack up next to some kiddy diddlers with my scared tired family

this

OP is legit pedo fag that wants kids

>have sex with a girl a day under 18
>get sucked into the sky

This sounds reasonable. The only unfortunate thing is that "sex offenders" includes people arrested for shit like public nudity and peeing in the street while drunk. Other than the fact that the sex offender registry doesn't distinguish between the two it's a good idea not to let them in.

>based

It's called watching your kids. Don't have them if you can't be responsible.

give this man a medal

>letting pedos into a shelter with kids

never

What's a "LEO"?

lions.
law enforcement officer.

Law enforcement officer

Law Enforcement Officer, basically anyone with legal authority.

Because "sex offender" and "predator" do not mean "someone who raped/sexually molested a person".

You're that retarded that you can't wait one more day?

I dont wanna be a shelter with my wife and kid with pedos/sex offenders seeking shelter either.

Youre a faggot. Youre half right, but a faggot.
How are you supposed to watch your kid in a shelter at night asleep if your a single parent and dont have a partner to sleep in shifts with?

>pedo
Fuck off, if YOU were under 18 you wouldn't be in trouble.

I'm ok with this if anyone without documents is turned over to ICE

do ex-convicts and murderers get banned from the safety-basements as well?

Whatever they were living in is probably gone anyway

No it doesn't, in some states being caught urinating in public gets you labelled as a sex offender.

Because they should be.

Id say so.
Theres mental illness in committing crimes.
Although....in that situation....crimes would be easy.
I dont know.
>muh moral compass

>be at school standing around with your dick out
>oi I was just pissin m8 I dinna wont to fuck that toddy

A Leo is someone born between July 23rd and August 23rd. They tend to be honest and decent people, opting to do the right thing regardless of the situation. However, they also have a great sense of self-worth which can cross the line into arrogance.

I hope this helped.

Why is the pedophile pissing in front of an American school British?

god bless that sheriff

pedophiles gonna drown

because anglos are as bad as niggers.

No one is going to try to fiddle your child in the middle of an adult packed shelter you idiot

I have bad news about your colony...

O P: A N H E R O
P
. .
A
N
H
E
R
O

it's not a moral compass it's just called not being retarded. try it some time champ.

Pedophiliaphobia is not ok

As a Libra, I love being around Leos, they kinda shine and it's nice to bask on the glow of their spirits

Spoken like a privileged whiteboy who's never suffered a sexual emergency or needed to cure his AID's.

If I would be left out of to shelter to die in an humiliating way. I would consider to allahu ackbar myself by crashing a truck against it.

They've served their time. No sex offenders going to openly molest infront of others in a crowded place.

>arrested for exercising 1st amendment rights
>arrested for protecting the public from sexual predators
really?

Americans separated from the english because they were niggers, this stalled the degeneration of america for 40 or 50 years.

why do you think muhammad injected itself into Europe so heavily but hasn't quite infiltrated america yet?

everything england has done america has done as well just a few years later.

eventually Americans will be standing around Asian or Jewish schools with their dicks out screaming FUCK OFF PIG I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOUR CHINKLETS

>they also have a great sense of self-worth
Not true desu senpai

80% of Sup Forums would die in the cold

This is the entire point. You can't punish someone for something then continue to treat them like demons for the rest of their lives after they did their time. I swear, dumb hicks are just as bad as niggers half the time.

kek

>'sex offenders' who have already served their sentence are not allowed in because they are risky, you must die in the hurricane

>niggers who will steal your shit and possibly kill you are allowed in

>murderers who have served their time in jail are allowed in

Its called watching your dick. Don't have it if you can't be responsible.

>>'sex offenders' who have already served their sentence are not allowed in because they are risky, you must die in the hurricane

>or you could just evacuate before the storm hits.

Nah, local here. They're freaking out at him because it sounded to them like he was on the backend also yelling at the illegals in this area about coming to shelters.

Yes. I know.

>the cold
>area is in a subtropical and it's the tail-end of summer

I dunno about that

Fuck you nigger I was speaking hypothetically, and no, men have actually been charged with statutory rape for banging girls near their age when they were both underage, fucking dipshit

Only if they were warned with enough anticipation. Imagine not moving and finding out at the entrance of the shelter that you are not allowed.

Low Earth Orbit. It's a couple hundred miles up and moving at 7 or 8 kilometers per second.

less than 1% of cases probably

....So, uhm, what is the problem here?

> He is informing those affected ahead of time.
> SCOTUS has ruled it is not law enforcement's at the police's level to protect anyone, whether violence or disaster. I'm not taking a piss here, this is legal reality in the U.S.
> He is not threatening arrest.

Note, it is also only effective over where his department has jurisdiction, which also could vanish within one second from the state's governor, or the state's National Guard or the U.S.C.G. in their capacity AS BEING LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE parties for the citizen's defense telling him to go fuck off.

anyone could evacuate beforehand, somehow there are retards still there. now if youre a retard who fucked a girl 2 years younger than you in high school 10 years ago, this fat mayo fucker will decide you dont get to use the public service of a hurricane shelter

hopefully some pedo fucker dies in the hurricane and the sheriffs dept gets sued blind, kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Guess those people deserve to die in a hurricane though if it means some actually guilty people die as well

t. sex offender
kill yourself, weirdo.

>muh arbitrary age of consent!

Kys faggot

Now we're talkin'! Kill all the pedos and huck their bodies into the ocean during the hurricane!

>durr rape is worse than murder

They're letting fucking murderers and all other kinds of sick criminals in still

Why?

So he can jerk his dick off about how progressive he is for thinking rape is worse than murder

Sex Offender Lives Matter

Justice for Jared

yeah I guess
sorry that they had to be held responsible for their own shitty choices

But really now I'm worried about all the other criminals going into these things

That seems like the most Texan thing I've ever seen, and it's not even in Texas...

As a Floridian, I can tell OP is a HUGE cocksucker for hating the most based sheriff on the east coast, or perhaps the entire country.

Underrated post.

>Law enforcement

Forever targeting the most at risk segments of society and finding ways to keep/push them into crime to keep the Prison industrial Complex bux rolling around.

Shouldn't you be fleeing your state right now my dude?

tfw took my ex's virginity at 15 or 16 [i cant remember]

ya cruel and unusual punishment is being "held responsible for your choices"
let's bring back burning people at the stake and the brazen bull too. how about the punishment for posting on Sup Forums is to be drawn and quartered

I hope we get to the point where we can just rightfully identify niggers and beaners as the ones we need to keep out above all.

you too huh?

>sheriff judd, the chosen one
>virtue signaling

You have no idea what you're talking about, you stupid faggot

He should say the same to murderers though really

The amount of murdering rapist spicks who will end up in these shelters with children is horrifying

You're that retarded that you think 1 day makes a difference?

> Implying you can deny public shelters for citizens
> Implying force won't be used first.

Fuck off shitty bait thrower

Damn...this dude is based

Why are sexual crimes considered the greatest sin a human could ever commit?

How many pedophiles do you think are out there, exactly? They're not going to "catch" any like this. All this stupid shit has done is stir up violence in an already terrified group of people.

As someone from that area I will say. Judd is a fucking cowboy. A pedder slaying fucking cowboy. He's been leading a crusade against chomos for at least 4 years now. Stings at least once a month. Also an Oathkeeper. He's the man

Do all Americans self identify on their IDs as pedophiles and sex offenders?

Egalitarianist thinking is easily destroyed as posts like yours reveal.

Thank you

Be a sex offender, get registered for life, not allowed in shelters

Be a murderer, do time, get out, not registered on any registry, allowed in shelters

Probably decades of sexual repression. Also provides government a way to control its people.

What are you talking about? They ought to throw hardcore criminals to the fucking winds.

Someone should kill that Sheriff.

Some people need to get shot in the teeth. I find it hard to think of someone who deserves to be raped. Specially children. Not to mention the fact that when you rape or abuse someone like that it fucks them up mentally and makes them more prone to doing it to someone else. If you think that shits ok then you should have your neck stretched on pbs. Plain and simple

There can be fairly good reasons to remove someone.
Violent sex criminals are scum of the earth and deserve to spend the rest of their life in exile and shame.

>Violent sex criminals are scum of the earth and deserve to spend the rest of their life in exile and shame.
>t divorced single mom

>being a bootlicker
Honestly I wish this Judd was shot instead of the other deputy

They should have been executed anyway

so you want sex offenders and predators to live?

Yeah everyone knows Sex Offenders (who actually molest or assault, not just jack off in a gutter or pee in a park) need to be exterminated. More so even than Jews.

There are sexual predator specific shelters.

yeah, it's called a grave