Does anyone have the webm or a link to the video showing that heather heyer was not hit by the car

does anyone have the webm or a link to the video showing that heather heyer was not hit by the car

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759
twitter.com/NatinalistReviw/status/905622137968484352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/07/charlottesville-reconstructing-heather-heyer-movements/
youtube.com/watch?v=_bvs-smAy9o
liveleak.com/view?i=4a0_1504662541
mediamatters.org/blog/2017/09/08/Fringe-media-are-furiously-trying-to-absolve-the-white-nationalist-who-allegedly-killed-He/217886
archive.is/111kH
youtu.be/d7i9NFnITqQ
youtu.be/NJg2TzoUFXg
imgur.com/aYqS7DX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There you go

I FUCKING HATE FATTIES

not this that one i had in mind

It's fucking incredible that she died from that.
>be 400 pound land whale
>get more exercise than you've ever had in a single day of your life because you're a useful idiot communist sympathizer
>your heart is already about to stop from the hour of walking you did
>car plows into crowd, missing you entirely
>get knocked down by bodies either hit by car or people trying to flee
>surge of adrenaline makes your heart instantly stop beating
>die

SHE DIED OF FATNESS

It clearly shows that she was dinged by the car. It knocked her down. It did not run her over or anything like that. It was a bump that knocked her down.

She died of a heart attack. But that heart attack was brought on by being lightly nudged by a car. He should not face mirder charges. The whole thing was the result of people attacking him.

just google "heather heyer heart attack" and look at the first result

Can I see her vag? commando?

>It clearly shows that she was dinged by the car
No, it clearly shows that she was inches away but the car didn't touch her

where the fuck is she specifically?

Which one was she

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759

It doesnt even matter if she dot hit by the car or not. Fatty died of a heart attack no one is even trying to hide that fact.

he got sidetracked

So someone literally got triggered to death here. Also that clown with the SHAME sign makes me laugh for some reason.

the was a webm i saw yesterday that was irrefutable proof that she wasnt hit or at the very most was bumped in the leg

im so fuck pissed that i didnt save it.

>i'll keep the thread bumped until its posted

>It's fucking incredible that she died from that.

not really

I disagree. The woman that you see falling isn't her. She actually hits the woman you see falling. Then you finally see her big ole gut, and it looks like the woman falling was her. She is obscured until you see her gut wobbling on the ground. I should sit down and add arrows to this video so people can see it more clearly.

She was knocked over by the car, in my view at least. Either way, she died feom being a fatass commie, road blocking, loser piece of shit. She will not be missed but the prosecutors will make the case that her heart attack was a result of "trauma" when the car clipped her.

This shows where she is located:
twitter.com/NatinalistReviw/status/905622137968484352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/07/charlottesville-reconstructing-heather-heyer-movements/

HOLY SHIT

THIS WHOLE THING WAS A FAILED VIRAL MARKETING ATTEMPT FOR THE "IT" MOVIE REMAKE

what a mess, where is she??

This.

>There
You cannot tell which end is which on her here

it hasn't been see in years

Maybe the driver saw she was having a heart attack and rushed in to help.

>She was knocked over by the car, in my view at least.
It's not a matter of opinion you fucking faggot. Watch the slow motion version of the youtube video in slow motion. It's hard to make her out among the crowd but you can see that she never got hit.

post the link, faggot

The more I think about this, the more it makes sense. It's not enough making lame memes anymore to hype a movie up...

Even if she was butt ass naked you wouldn't even be able to see it.

Here's a slow mo:
youtube.com/watch?v=_bvs-smAy9o

Watch it in 0.25 speed.

It's admittedly hard to make out exactly where she was when the car was about to crash because of the timing of when the person taking the video swung around.

But take it in conjunction with this video which shows Heather moments before the crash:

Note that it's clear from that video that the person filming was standing closer to the middle of the street than Heather was at the time of the crash. So if that person wasn't struck by the car, it's impossible for Heather to have been.

All I see are a bunch of fatties in dark clothes. I am not saying you guys aren't wrong but the video evidence is tenuous.

OK, nevermind, I'm now convinced she got fucking rekt by the car.

So, this obviously absolves Fields of the murder charge, correct? A clown can't get charged with murder for scaring someone with a bad heart into cardiac arrest. The car didn't even touch her.

I hope to god the kid didn't talk and has hires the best fucking lawyer. We'll crowdfund him to pay for the lawyer fees, if need be. If the Zimmzam can get off of the murder charge, Fields absolutely will.

top autism, user. tanks for clearing that up

feilds may be fucked if this pans out

Car never touched her - guy knocked her down

I was convinced that she didn't get hit but it's actually the only possible explanation for how she was behind the truck when Fields's car came through yet her body ended up in front of the truck. She got fucking steamrolled.

See:
Her health probably did contribute to her death but she definitely got hit.

Heyer is on the ground in this, red circle falls over her

I only found those pics because when I googled "heather heyer heart attack" I saw that Media Matters wrote an article about how the "alt-right" was trying to spin the narrative:

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/09/08/Fringe-media-are-furiously-trying-to-absolve-the-white-nationalist-who-allegedly-killed-He/217886

In it they link to some posts on /r/the_donald and in one of them someone posted those pics. So unfortunately I have to credit plebbit.

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/111kH

So either the car sent her flying (doubtful, she was massive) or she wasn't touched at all? The only way that webm makes sense is if she landed on her feet by pure chance (might explain the deep leg wound if her shins splintered under all that mass)

>We'll crowdfund him to pay for the lawyer fees

Patreon has banned any attempts to do so. His court appointed lawyer has already been doxed by her ex who posted nudes of her.

And there's nothing to be gained by searching out those nudes user.

Can somebody reverse this clip so we can see where she starts rather than where she ends?

she wasn't touched at all is not possible. Her body ended up pretty far away from where she was when Fields drove through. The only way the could happen is if her body was plowed several yards by the car.

She did indeed get fucking rekt by Fields.

Thicc

>no webms
So dissapointed with you Sup Forums

Don't need the webm or any other proof now. It's Verified!!

she's actually visible in this picture. I think only reason why she didn't fly up in the air was her size. So her body was plowed several yards and then got flung to the passenger side of the car before Fields slammed into the back of the other car.

I was hoping for the "fat cow just dropped dead of a heart attack" narrative to be true, but it isn't.

We can use Wesearchr, Anglin used it to raise 150k for a lawyer in defense of the SPLC. Unless the registrar shuts down their domain, Chuck Johnson will allow it.

Interesting. Fields might be better off going for a manslaughter charge then, saying that he panicked after his car was hit with the pole/bat (which I think is the actual reality of the situation anyway).

AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA

LITERALLY WHOOOOO???

Who cares for this landwhale

>Interesting. Fields might be better off going for a manslaughter charge then, saying that he panicked after his car was hit with the pole/bat (which I think is the actual reality of the situation anyway).
I don't really care what he does or what happens to him. I think what probably happened is he was already pissed off about police letting Antifa run rampant and attack people, then got in his car to leave and people started hitting his car, so he snapped and decided to run a bunch of people over. I don't really buy the "he panicked" argument because he was filmed driving around relatively unmolested before he went down the street where all the protesters were.

Wasn't Heather the woman in the green shirt seen here: The woman in the black shirt doesn't really look much like her apart from being fat.

nah.

No, anyone who still thinks she was in the green shirt is a fucking retard. Actually, if you EVER thought that you're a fucking retard since we had footage of her dressed in all black getting CPR from the beginning.

This
Underrated post
But I need to see the nudes before I can decide

> he was filmed driving around relatively unmolested before he went down the street where all the protesters were.

Yes, but he honestly had nowhere else to go once he was on the road that led to the crash. The intersection before the crash was not a road for cars (it was more of a shopping district), and presumably had a bunch of people walking on it. Also, the road he was driving on was one-way, so he kept driving until there was the Antfa blocking the street. In hindsight, of course he could have reversed and took an alternative route, but that didn't happen.

I honestly do believe he panicked. The kid was only 20 years old, and I'm sure someone like him would know what would happens if the bat-wielding antifa crowd saw his white polo shirt. He was probably think he would be the next Reginald Denny.

The video of him breaking and avoiding passengers prior to the crash gives me reasonable doubt. Whether that would convince a Jury is another story, but I'll say it again, ZIMZAM didn't get charged, so anything is possible.

Has anything leaked lately. It is amazing that no new information is coming out. I do not wear a tin hat, but something here just does not make any sense at all.

James gave the police a statement after the traffic accident, why has that not be leaked?

The only thing that was leaked was that the Police that arrested him initially thought it was an accident, but all that information was deleted. You can find it somewhere, people have archived tweets from reporters that have since been deleted, but I gotta go to work now senpai. later

That came out on the first day, since then there has been radio silence, very strange.

Makes me think they have already agreed to a deal, so both sides are keeping quiet

It's funny how blacks are the first ones that start attacking the car

I think you have to be retarded to think he crashed because he "panicked", but you can believe whatever you want. Why does it matter to you so much?

This is his Lawyer, she has a reputation for trading sex to get her clients better deals. Was she willing to put out for James, only time will tell

What did he tell the police immediately after the crash?

OK she got hit by the car, or was hit with people who were hit by the car, but what about the mini van that was blocking street for five minutes before the incident? Activate those almons amon.
The purple minivan in Charlottesville had something to do with the James Fields, Jr. crash. The Driver is the lady on the hood.

youtu.be/d7i9NFnITqQ

holy shit she was on the ground BEFORE the car passed

Love how they only ever show head shots of this girl

Trayvon Martins baby picture was also a hit

I already debunked this:
Wasn't my intent when I came to this thread, but there you go.

This is a good video of the mini van
youtu.be/NJg2TzoUFXg

Well my eyes see fatty taking a nose dive through people that were actually hit and laying fat flat as the car drove by so you didnt debunk shit

The driver was actually trying to save her from that violent antifa

>shills trying to pull bait and switch.
>the camera doesnt lie.
>heart attack.

nah, the red circle shows wrong person after all. She was tumbling in front of the car as far as I can determine. So she was hit hard.

OK moron. She's already on the ground when the guy filming that video panned over to where she ended up laying.

How do you explain how her body ended up several yards from where it was when Fields drove through the crowd?

I came to this thread with the same understanding as you but the pics I found and provided prove that she was hit.

wasted trips on shill bullshit.

theres no way, there were 2 people between her and thr car.
your bait and switch being reiterated
i dont give a fuck what you "came here for"
go back to your world of lies

You really don't.

Andrew Anglin speculated that she probably died of heart attack because she was fat...turns out he was right.

Fat blob on right is Heather. On the ground, before car came by. Piss off shills.

The fat person his by Fields was not Heyer, this is already a well established fact.

>Grey Mustang.
Jesus, these people are retarded. Those 2 cars don't even look remotely similar.

what was this guy doing before the crash?
Why the brakes right before

Whiskey throttle. A usual response to panic. Realized "oh shit crowd" Slambed brakes.

I asked you a question, answer it.
How do you explain how her body ended up several yards from where it was when Fields drove through the crowd?

These vehicles have intense computers. If his abs was reacting to him slambing brakes, it will be there. Also, was the sun in his eyes? If i got motherfuckers w bats, I may be looking in my rearview, see crowd, slamb brakes, oh shit too late.

She's not the one in the green shirt but this video shows that she was well behind the Toyota Tacoma truck when Fields drove through:

After he drive through she was several yards in front of the truck, as the videos all show.

Only way that could have happened is she was hit. Sorry.

You're far too low IQ to be on this board.

If you watch the gif
here you clearly see her hit the deck and roll back towards curb. It's physics. Objects in motion, people between her and car who actually DID get hit.

alright this confirms she got hit, even if it is very hard to tell

Also that gif has the wrong person circled... she is in the bottom left of red circle. watch slow and close.

Yeah doesn't look like it got close enough to touch her.
>imgur.com/aYqS7DX